It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINAL FANTASY XIV A Realm reborn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello, I've recently bought an online mmorpg game the final fantasy online

So far, I've gotten to level 10 and im a thaumaturge to start off with so i use spells like blizzard and fire.

i bought the game on steam for 19.99 and so far it seems worth it, it also comes with 30 days of free gametime but after that it costs 15 dollars a month. its just like the regular final fantasy games except its online with other players.

What im doing right now in the game is killing level 10 monsters for experience points, i also do some fates for extra exp and quests whenever ones available.

I play the game on a PC so i dont have it for ps3 or ps4.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Thanks for reminding me to try this game out, I bought it a while ago but haven't wanted to pay the subscription fee.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The leveling is like WoW. Raids and dungeons are more challenging. The graphics are better. I also like the combo system/rotation. I play a warrior.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Looks like another Final Fantasy XI Online, which I got into for a while, but became costly and levelling was incredibly slow. Final Fantasy games are great, just not sure if they have the MMO thing down yet. Let us know if this still holds weight with you in a couple months. S&F

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Looks like another Final Fantasy XI Online, which I got into for a while, but became costly and levelling was incredibly slow. Final Fantasy games are great, just not sure if they have the MMO thing down yet. Let us know if this still holds weight with you in a couple months. S&F

My friend played 11, and is currently playing 16(?)

He says its like comparing Original Nintendo to PS4.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

I got to level cap on my Warrior and tanked a lot of PvE content but got bored after some friends left and went back to WoW.

Still a great game though.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Terrible game. Yoshi ruined it when he took over from tanaka just like he did with ffxi. Its to easy and casual.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

Omg xi was soooo good till it got easy mode levelling etc. Xiv was like that in the beginning but square enix released the game unfinished and they needed a scapegoat so thry blamed it on tanaka and hired yoshi to fix it and yoshi turned it into easy mode for the noobs that need their hand held and everything just given to them instead of earning it.

top topics

join