It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 300,000-Year-Old Nanotechnology Artifacts of Russia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I did a search and could not find any post about this subject, if wrong please delete.

An Oopart (out of place artifact) is a term applied to dozens of prehistoric objects found in various places around the world that, given their level of technology, are completely at odds with their determined age based on physical, chemical, and/or geological evidence.

I really love this stuff! It really amazes me that real science will not come forward and recognize these and other finds threw out the world.

humansarefree.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
I did a search and could not find any post about this subject, if wrong please delete.

An Oopart (out of place artifact) is a term applied to dozens of prehistoric objects found in various places around the world that, given their level of technology, are completely at odds with their determined age based on physical, chemical, and/or geological evidence.

I really love this stuff! It really amazes me that real science will not come forward and recognize these and other finds threw out the world.

humansarefree.com...

Addressed hundreds of times. Link

But you're welcome to have another go if you want, I guess.

harte

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here's two near identical links:
300 million year old screw
300 million year old aluminum gear

They're under Hoax for a reason. You get some absurd claim (how could one possibly test that inorganic matter was 300,000 years old?) and no photos of the discovery in utero, as they found it. Archaeologists ALWAYS document how something was found, because it is just as important as the discovery itself.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Kind of sounds like the typical broken record. Unscientific sources, studies were done but results never presented.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I remember reading somewhere that it was a shell or some kind of fossil. Could be wrong. I'll try and find it. The thing about these out of place artifacts is that they are found in weird spots, most like brought there by a glacier or something large that would tear up the earth and bury it between segments of rock that are really old.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads as linked to above.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join