It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio interview with AL Qaeda operative turned informer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It occurred to me that this site and others in aggregate are monitored to gauge mood and opinion and that the anti Islamic tide is rising.

The BBC this morning broadcast what I though it said was as an unscheduled program. (I don't know what was replaced ) It was of an interview with a AL Qaeda operative turned informer/spy.

I thought I would be useful to bring this to wider attention, not to bash Muslims but to even opinion.

This informer/spy was 'turned' after the American embassy bombing in Africa 1998 I think. A crisis of conscious seemed the trigger. AL Qaeda Justification for the bombing, resulting in 100's of deaths and maiming, was a 'fatwa' issued in the 13 century. This Fatwa, as I understand, saying that collateral damage was OK.

At the time the mongols were besieging cities and forcing Muslims to help, so there is your collateral damage precedent for allowing innocent victims in the line of fire. I think he said a few Americans were killed of which two were CIA but 100s of Christians and some Muslims also perished . Looking at Wikipedia there seemed to be a number of attacks with over 4000 casualties most of which were locals and only 12 American, two of which were CIA – Americans were the target at the time.

He spied for some years and knew and had the confidence of principal players – Bin Laden ect
I found it interesting and encouraging

The Spy Who Came in from al-Qaeda

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
One of the 5 dancing Isralees is he?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

He is promoting cohesion
what are you promoting
edit on 4-3-2015 by Borisbanger because: 2nd thought

join