It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Releases 20 Assyrian Christians, Activist say, IS A TROJAN HORSE!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
But what they don't tell you is the conspiracy to bring those 20 persecuted Christians to the US. These 20 are not the original abductees but are look a likes that they may immigrate to the US to carry out ISIS agenda in on US soil.

Syria has a very poor ID system and this is one way for them to infiltrate by posing a these released Christian abductees.

Beware of the Trojan Horse the US should not allow these to come just because some activist say these are them that were abducted but ISIS Released them.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Did you dream this last night? Or do you maybe have a source?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So is this your theory? Or is there evidence supporting this claim. I mean, it wouldn't be far fetched...but, I figured I be that guy today...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well....they DID release them apparently.

Source

Though I highly doubt 20 people could do anything in the US, and I am sure the US would be heavily looking into their pasts.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm guessing you have a source for this? I'd be more worried about them being infected with a deadly virus than anything else.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thank you for assisting the OP.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I'm guessing you have a source for this? I'd be more worried about them being infected with a deadly virus than anything else.
Yea. Thats what i was thinking. I'm gonna read the source. I'll be back.

Ok so they are not being released to the US.most have already been returned to their village after an ISIS sharia judge, who had relatives among the detainees worked out a deal.

It was not a militant commander but an ISIS Sharia judge, said Osama Edward, who heads the Assyrian Human Rights Network, based in Sweden.

The christians will have to submit power and control of their village to isis and pay a fine to remain in the village, and alive.

Nothing to see here. ISIS got paid to release them. Thats why.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Though I highly doubt 20 people could do anything in the US, and I am sure the US would be heavily looking into their pasts.

19 people apparently took down 3 buildings and a quarter of the most secure building in the world (Pentagon)

Add another man to that, 20 people can apparently do allot in the US

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

there were 19 on 911, and they were known about by the CIA & FBI.

edit on 3-3-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well of course it's a Trojan horse. How can we instill hatred for Muslims in Christians if they are setting Christians free? It has to be a Trojan horse.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

both posted at 8:40, man that's uncanny.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: n00bUK

both posted at 8:40, man that's uncanny.

Great minds think alike my friend

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Yes it is my theory. I have been listing out their MO for the last year and they do not release Christians because they are not militia. they went into the village that was unguarded and had no militia. the small police force there did little or nothing to stop them.

The Christians didn't even fight so how could it be they are releasing them because they are not militia.

They are filtering the group they have captured not by association but for further use. they are planting ISIS unit commanders, of whom many of the world has not seen seeing they are behind masks, so that they can get to US soil to contact the Muslim Militias that have been set up in over 30 locations in the US, and they will be contacting your local Muslim Brotherhood group in your home town. Yep they're in your home town posing as chaplains at hospitals, police depts, and in govt offices. the same Muslim Brotherhood who took over Egypt.

Once these men get to the US they will disappear into the Muslim militias to lead clandestine operations ON us soil. this is not just a theory though it is based on their MO and this is part of it. Infiltration is how they got a hold of the Syrian Rebel groups, Infiltration is how they took over so easily the Iraqi villages. They had converts who worked in the Military (some under US training), the police and just plain men on the street.

we need to scrutinize every move of this group and not rely on MUSLIMS to tell us who and why ISIS released them.

We should have taken out all satellite communication network in the whole area 6 months ago. And if they don't keep these guys in check they will put people in every country and eventually take the world. One of the easiest ways is to first take down the US and as they say fly their flag over the WH.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Bone75
Yea. Thats what i was thinking. I'm gonna read the source. I'll be back.

Ok so they are not being released to the US.most have already been returned to their village after an ISIS sharia judge, who had relatives among the detainees worked out a deal.

It was not a militant commander but an ISIS Sharia judge, said Osama Edward, who heads the Assyrian Human Rights Network, based in Sweden.

The christians will have to submit power and control of their village to isis and pay a fine to remain in the village, and alive.

Nothing to see here. ISIS got paid to release them. Thats why.
_javascript:icon('
')

Those released Christians get to go to the front of the Line to immigrate under hardship issues to the US. Obama and Kerry have already set it up that the persecuted Christians can come to the US. It makes ISIS and Obama look good in what they are doing but it is all a cover up for ISIS to get a group of men into the US fast so they can be furious in sparking the already lit fire on US soil.

edit on 3-3-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Well of course it's a Trojan horse. How can we instill hatred for Muslims in Christians if they are setting Christians free? It has to be a Trojan horse.

I am asking this question seriously, so please don't attack.

Does ISIS have a history of releasing captives?

I seem to recall that they were negotiating with Japan regarding release of Japanese hostages, then the story came out that the captives had been beheaded weeks before the negotiations were taking place.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

One stratagy of the Quran is to gain the trust of the Infidels and then convert them or kill them.

History of the spread of Islam from 600 to 1300AD already lays out how they work and ISIS is following their same procedures just in modern times.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

19 people apparently took down 3 buildings and a quarter of the most secure building in the world (Pentagon)

Add another man to that, 20 people can apparently do allot in the US

Sure, but they weren't the masterminds...they were the suicide bombers....the ones that are NOT masterminds. 20 people being released is not a big deal. Sure they will likely end up as part of a plot somewhere at some time, but not likely to be the minds behind it.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

AH HA... a strong, forceful, recognized Judge brought the renegades to heel.. the actual harmless Christians will obey the ISIS as masters and pay a special Tax but will remain alive...
I personally did not think any degree of civility would ever emerge from the groups of ISIS that take over towns & villages and relish the idea of committing bloodlust killings for 'justified ends'...

those radicalized Clerics that seem to have been in absolute control of the ISIS rank-&-file soldiers and OK'ed the ritual killings & slaughter just might be getting pushed out-of-the-way

finally some sanity is breaking through the fog of conflict

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

AH HA... a strong, forceful, recognized Judge brought the renegades to heel.. the actual harmless Christians will obey the ISIS as masters and pay a special Tax but will remain alive...
I personally did not think any degree of civility would ever emerge from the groups of ISIS that take over towns & villages and relish the idea of committing bloodlust killings for 'justified ends'...

those radicalized Clerics that seem to have been in absolute control of the ISIS rank-&-file soldiers and OK'ed the ritual killings & slaughter just might be getting pushed out-of-the-way

finally some sanity is breaking through the fog of conflict

Well...it said the IS Judge that released them had family members among those captured, so he was a bit biased in his judgement.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join