It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 370 - Nothing has hit a beach or been found in the Ocean

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
If the plane crashed into the sea then it must have remained in tacked and then sunk. However, the search for the plane is only half complete.

finance.yahoo.com...

Was it hijacked or did it crash into the sea (includes shot down)?

Is it likely that the plane did not break up in anyway?

Even with only a partial break up there would be much floating debris, not everything would sink.

After the search is completed and they don't find the plane or wreckage what does that imply?

edit on 3-3-2015 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

That there are lots of threads but you want to start you own...it implies your a flag hunter.

that your comment is not in anyway relating to the OP or its linked material is in violation of the T&C

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

That there are lots of threads but you want to start you own...it implies your a flag hunter.

The OP has created like 11 threads in 4 years.....

OP: With what's been happening around the globe lately, as to the whereabouts of said aircraft, anything is possible. Just knowing an entire team of researchers was on the flight makes it suspect to me. Perhaps no one was on the flight and the passenger list was fictitious, who knows. I don't know anyone personally who was on the flight so I can't verify the storyline anyway. Could easily be a "wag the dog" moment.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

What an incredibly ignorant and rude comment.

Plus its more than rich coming from a person that started yet another thread about ISIS.
Im not linking to it

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Note to all ATS members: Please do not flag this thread. many thanks

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

that your comment is not in anyway relating to the OP or its linked material is in violation of the T&C

Concur!! And thanks

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

The OP has created like 11 threads in 4 years.....

OP: With what's been happening around the globe lately, as to the whereabouts of said aircraft, anything is possible. Just knowing an entire team of researchers was on the flight makes it suspect to me. Perhaps no one was on the flight and the passenger list was fictitious, who knows. I don't know anyone personally who was on the flight so I can't verify the storyline anyway. Could easily be a "wag the dog" moment.
As anyone anywhere said they new someone on the flight, apart from the IBM execs wifey. A long time ago I worked for IBM and did know of this guy.

This whole saga stinks to high heaven.
I predict that no plane or wreckage is found.
What happened to the plane in my view is it didn't crash.
Where it went and by who is the big question?
I am also convinced that the US would be able to track and follow that plane to its destination without much trouble. Does that suggest the US was behind it. I also find it incredibly suspicious that the CNN travel guy (covert CIA) who was on the flight deck of that plane 2 weeks beforehand (as per the photos shown) maybe in someway involved. Was a device or other planted on that plane that day?

edit on 3-3-2015 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
From a conspiracy point of view it either has something to do with the semiconductor theory (ATS search will reveal more) or a few unrelated people have suggested the plane landed in Guam (no evidence).

I feel this one will be a Bermuda triangle case. Ooohh - ! - you remember the days when conspiracies were about the Bermuda triangle and magnetic men? When Aurthur C Clarke was our ATS? Those were indeed the days!
edit on 3-3-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
These are the two most interesting theory's for me,the second one is very comprehensive but it starts to go into guesswork towards the end.

www.wired.com...

nymag.com...

Something sinister certainly happened but there are two problems with the stolen plane theory,what is the motive and what did they do with the passengers?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Reminds me of a twilight zone show I watched long ago where they are bouncing through time trying to get back where they were supposed to be..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The boogymen the world banks have created are scary people.

Disappearing a few hundred people isn't hard when you've got the resources. Disappearing a plane is a bit more difficult- but once you've got control over information, it suddenly gets pretty easy.
How hard would it be for military to "shut down" an airport in a given country in the middle of the night? Evacuate all staff- possible nerve gas attack or whatever as an excuse. Doesn't need to be a big airport.

In the case of this plane, there were supposedly twenty engineers on that plane that were involved in a radar blocking technology that supposedly doesn't work yet.

If I had to guess, the plane needed to be redirected quietly for the purposes of some alphabet soup agency. The passengers may or may not be involved- but they're gone now.

If you put it above any government to dispatch a few hundred citizens, you need to take a good hard look at who is making the rules and who is following them. We've got officers on the street executing people on camera- imagine what the real scary people are doing behind closed doors in their high towers.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
If the plane crashed into the sea then it must have remained in tacked and then sunk.

Planes don't land 'in tacked' (sic) in the Southern Ocean.

The Miracle on the Hudson was referred to as a miracle for a good reason.

Try and imagine the difference between a perfectly flat river and twenty foot ocean swells.

This is well discussed in existing threads.

What exactly is your point in starting yet another?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
585 pages of real experts talking about this here.

Not people on a conspiracy forum who think they are experts.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I would think that SOMETHING would have washed up on shore by now, but that something may have not been found or may have been discarded as trash. Trash washes up on shores everyday, and unless you are looking specifically for a piece of evidence of a plane crash, or it is a piece of the plane that is identifiable, or a human body part, I would doubt anyone would think anything of it.

I would think it impossible for a plane that size with that much weight to have landed smoothly on the ocean surface and sank intact. Surely the ocean, even once submerged, would have broken it up to pieces and allowed materials to float to the surface.....there are plenty of things inside an airplane that float.

As far as why no bodies have been found, my guess is they all died still strapped into their seats prior to an ocean crash, and the weight of the seats took them to the bottom....likely to be scavenged by sea life there.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
585 pages of real experts talking about this here.

Not people on a conspiracy forum who think they are experts.

From your link:

www.pprune.org...

Many "real experts" also believes the plane could have been hijacked by Uyghurs and flown to a position on the northern arc.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I would think that SOMETHING would have washed up on shore by now, but that something may have not been found or may have been discarded as trash. Trash washes up on shores everyday, and unless you are looking specifically for a piece of evidence of a plane crash, or it is a piece of the plane that is identifiable, or a human body part, I would doubt anyone would think anything of it.

I think you are very much mistaken.

The beaches of SW Australia are being combed constantly by avid searchers.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I find it odd that both MH370 and the article below are in the news today....together.

Source

WASHINGTON – Some of the world's largest airlines are banning bulk shipments of rechargeable batteries in the face of mounting evidence of their potential to cause catastrophic in-flight fires.

Citing safety concerns, United Airlines on Monday became the second major U.S. airline to announce it will no longer accept bulk shipments of rechargeable batteries, also called lithium-ion batteries, which are used to power everything from smartphones to laptops to power tools.

Delta Air Lines quietly stopped accepting bulk shipments of the rechargeable batteries on Feb. 1. Air France has also stopped accepting bulk shipments of the batteries, according to several aviation officials. Officials for the airline didn't immediately respond to an inquiry from The Associated Press.

A third major U.S. carrier, American Airlines, stopped accepting some types of lithium-ion battery shipments on Feb. 23. But the airline is continuing to accept small packages of batteries grouped together or "overpacked" into a single cargo container. Those kinds of shipments are actually a greater safety concern because they often result in tens of thousands of batteries in one container.

Apparently MH370 was carrying around 400 pound of these batteries. If a cargo like that went up while in the air, it would kill everyone on board from poisonous fumes very quickly, as well as melt through just about everything and bring the plane down.

Just odd they are both in the news again today...

MH370 news today

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

I think you are very much mistaken.

The beaches of SW Australia are being combed constantly by avid searchers.

That's nice....as long as those are the beaches anything from the flight washes up on. I have been to many beaches that are not combed on any regular basis and find all kinds of stuff....an unusual amount of shoes actually. If nobody really knows where it went down, then how can we know what beach to watch?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I find it odd that both MH370 and the article below are in the news today....together.

Source

WASHINGTON – Some of the world's largest airlines are banning bulk shipments of rechargeable batteries in the face of mounting evidence of their potential to cause catastrophic in-flight fires.

Citing safety concerns, United Airlines on Monday became the second major U.S. airline to announce it will no longer accept bulk shipments of rechargeable batteries, also called lithium-ion batteries, which are used to power everything from smartphones to laptops to power tools.

Delta Air Lines quietly stopped accepting bulk shipments of the rechargeable batteries on Feb. 1. Air France has also stopped accepting bulk shipments of the batteries, according to several aviation officials. Officials for the airline didn't immediately respond to an inquiry from The Associated Press.

A third major U.S. carrier, American Airlines, stopped accepting some types of lithium-ion battery shipments on Feb. 23. But the airline is continuing to accept small packages of batteries grouped together or "overpacked" into a single cargo container. Those kinds of shipments are actually a greater safety concern because they often result in tens of thousands of batteries in one container.

Apparently MH370 was carrying around 400 pound of these batteries. If a cargo like that went up while in the air, it would kill everyone on board from poisonous fumes very quickly, as well as melt through just about everything and bring the plane down.

Just odd they are both in the news again today...

MH370 news today

There's nothing odd whatsoever that theories that have already been debunked are being regurgitated at this point in time.

The fake search is being wrapped up and we are being prepared for the final BIG LIE, "the plane has been lost in the Southern Indian Ocean and will never be found".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join