It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tampering with Primitive races - have we been retarded by aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor
a reply to: Develo

The story goes that the older members could not see the ships, some of the children were able to see them and had to describe them to the others until they were able to see them as well.

If they had an issue with perceiving wooden boats, then seeing a spacecraft in the sky, out of reach, might only happen sporadically. If the visitors are from other "dimensions" or outside of our reality, then to see them would be a challenge, however, perhaps, certain items could have been seen, certain "glimpses" that left an indelible impression on our ancestors.

Like I said, this is a BS story. I don't know where you heard it but aboriginals knew about ships and had trade routes with northern islands.

And even "if", like I also said, we have other examples of tribes facing technologies they don't understand (planes and cargo cult tribes) and they can very well see them and even copy them.

Basically your story is unsubstantiated and sounds like the kind of rumors copy-pasted on conspiracy sites.

But if you have sources saying otherwise from a truthful source, I'm interested.
edit on 11-3-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Thus, if we want to know why the human being creates the concept of "Gods", it could be because he has interacted with or witnesses beings that possess "unknown" qualities, worship and imitation being natural reactions.

Such beings could be of alien origin.

If you trace back "gods" to their origins in human history, they are personification of abstract concepts and forces of nature.

I don't understand why you keep twisting reality so that it fits your theory better.

Wait, I know why you do it

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Well you couldn't be more wrong. Lets take the Mesopotanian Gods for example, they weren't concepts of herd fire or the sun or something, but the very story of aliens interferring with our story. Why? Take Tiamat, the mother of all gods, she is basically a synonyme for all the birthgivers/women on this planet, before Ishtar and Marduk freed our spiritual potential. Tiamat had to die in order for us to start singing songs and dancing, or in other words to start creating art and imaginery wealths and realms.
This story continues throughout the entire human mythology, in every culture. Osiris and Isis had Horus, after his dead, she got pregnant from his golden artificial Phallus and gave bird to the guy with the birdshead, which is a synonym for "the one who was able to see further".
All our religious and spiritual teachings originate in Enuma Elish. And the GIlgamesh Epos found in Ur, 4000b.c., mentions Noah, the guy that got over 200 years old and ensured humans would survive.
Just because you have no clue what the texts say, doesn't mean it is not there.

Just would like to add: It is not likeI think SysRes OP has any truth or timeworthy in it, but our mythology screems we are at least 1/900.000.000.000.000 alien.
edit on 11-3-2015 by Peeple because: add

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's your opinion, and it's an old one but it doesn't make it more correct. You basically share the views of Zecharia Sitichin and Erich von Däniken, which do not survive close scrutiny.

You said I couldn't be more wrong and yet you basically say Tiamat is a personification of the mother earth? You just confirm what I say.

On the other hand, you claiming it's the story of aliens, well, that's quite a stretch and a personal interpretation. I'm sure you could provide more things backing this claim? An interpretation is obviously not enough.

Here is what is commonly accepted, supporting my views and conflicting yours:

Tiamat is a chaos monster, a primordial goddess of the ocean.
Abzu was the name for fresh water from underground aquifers that was given a religious fertilizing quality in Sumerian and Akkadian mythology.
Ishtar is the East Semitic Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian goddess of fertility, love, war, and sex.
Marduk was the Babylonian name of a late-generation god from ancient Mesopotamia and patron deity of the city of Babylon.

Personifications of abstract concepts and forces of nature

You want to see alien because somehow you think it makes more sense or because you are a Sitchin fan? Your choice. Doesn't make it real though.

I "couldn't be more wrong", lol

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You really are wrong. There is just a certain transcendency needed to see and understand it and like I said, metaphors the key is always metaphors. And as someone who allegedly has so much experiences in occult practices you could know a symbol only becomes powerfull when it vibrates through more than one layer of existence. And i sayed she was a synonym for women, just as Abzu is, but Abzu was the first with a "deeper" soul.
I am not fan of anyone, never read a Däniken book in my life, well maybe i will soon, but so far didn't. It is not an interpretation it is a destillation down to the core meaning and on all layers: historical, social and spiritual, they have different truths, but are complementing, not negating eachother.
I know your type, I was married to someone like you, there is more in life than just 0/1, dead/alive, good/bad.
You already proved your not very integer when we discussed synchronicity in my other thread and you really couldn't be more wrong. So narrow-minded and blind it is a shame...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
metaphors the key is always metaphors.

Yes, metaphors for abstract concept and forces of nature.

If your theory was right, you could surely extend it to Japanese, Inuit or Mayan mythology?

Why is it guys like you always bring everything back to Sumer and Egypt?

Oh right, Sitchin and his legacy again. Well I admit I enjoyed this theory when I was a teen and easily mislead. Then I grew up.

I know your type, I was married to someone like you, there is more in life than just 0/1, dead/alive, good/bad.

You can see all that simply because I say that it's BS that Sumerian gods are in fact aliens? Wow you must be a psychic

It is not an interpretation it is a destillation down to the core meaning and on all layers: historical, social and spiritual, they have different truths, but are complementing, not negating eachother.

You know what? I even agree on this. It's just it's so funny to see you need to add aliens in the mix. Like, what? Aliens are not even necessary to give sense to this? Why would you even...?

Oh right

edit on 11-3-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I don't even now who this Sitchin is. I came to this conclusion entirelly by reading and thinking all on my own. With guidance from synchronisities.
Adding smilies doesn't change the fact, I can easily extend that to every mythology you have to offer, because especially Mayans scream Aliens. And when you want to talk Eastern mythology Taoismus and the Chi are a pretty example for our collective ability of "pushing energy", just think about the Chi. Why would we humans, and we really carry all the other animals and lifeforms of this planet in our genes, be the only ones able to acces these forces? How do you explain why not Kakadus, Ravens and others who are also capable of talking, don't have the same ability?Or dolphins and whales which are smarter than some humans?
I don't need to add Aliens, they added themselves. I don't want to believe, I know by experience.
We are all psychics, well at least the ones not as deluded and blind as you are. Just becuase I can't throw a fireball doesn't mean I am no magician. I am in a bushido meaning of the word, I fight for truth, my energy won't be wasted and I ride the flow of synchronicity.
You just got the wrong expectations. And yes I can tell you are desperately fighting for it not to be true, for the world and human history to be simple and linear, but I put my life and everything at risk and gamble on: I am.
Time will tell. Soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Congratulations to your "freed" mind
And, don't let the detractors get you down. They are a "crafty" bunch.

Your line of reasoning is quite logical, except maybe, too close to certain "Religious" beliefs.

Carry on, a flag and star for you

When one creates a question they search for an answer through the application of their own intellect, however, when a native race is given their answers (knowledge) by a foreign race, the natives are affected because they are not required to think for themselves anymore, and this is especially the case when knowledge becomes religion and such knowledge becomes regimented.
Change the word religion, to Institution.

edit on 11-3-2015 by All Seeing Eye because: Edit to add quote

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

The stories are incredibly complex and meaningful, and many do mention Gods from "other realms" which implicitly can be replaced by the word "alien" - something unknown to us, until of course, they presented themselves. Hindu literature mentions space ships, they are called "Vimanas" and there is also a reference to a weapon with characteristics of a nuclear bomb. I don't think that the human imagination can come up with such stories by their own, there was definitely a source of inspiration in my mind, we just can't fabricate such things out of thin air.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

There will always be a burden of proof, however, what really prevents such information from being taken seriously is the fact that when anyone starts to talk about aliens and the paranormal, they are instantly shelved as, for lack of better words, fruit loops. Why is this? Because, that is the way we are being conditioned by this society. The very fact that we still have not really taken the concept seriously reflects the attitude of the public at large, and you have to wonder why the average person is reluctant to explore such topics.

What is worse, is when the average person looks into aliens, they get a large dose of paranoia when they look at the mainstream conspiracies, it prevents them from really questioning reality, and it funnels their curiosity into the stock standard stories of grays and reptilians and the Illuminati - not necessarily are these stories false, however, they are a "trap" that keeps people "entertained" and prevents them from coming up with their own ideas.
edit on 12-3-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The main hurdle when it comes to the validity of the existence of interstellar extraterrestrial races is that we cannot yet conceive of the technology that would facilitate such travel, if we were to accept that the technology could exist, then given the chances of intelligent life in this universe, it becomes apparent that we have likely been visited or at least have been observed by them.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

That's actually exactly the opposite. It's only since science fiction is exploring the idea of interstellar travel and extraterrestrial that humans have been seeing them.

Before that we would see fairies and demons.

What does this mean according to you? That they ARE aliens or that in our current modern age we project our modern views on them?

Read Vallée, he makes an excellent point stating the number of claimed extraterrestrial encounters makes no sense if they were interstellar travellers. There simply too many of them. The only logical conclusion is that they are something much closer to us than aliens.

There are forces that we can't always understand. To think they are extreterrestrial is simply a bias of our space age. It makes as much sense as the people in the dark age calling them demons.

With all the possible explanations (interdimensional entities, spirits, time travelling humans, hallucinations, ...) it's always funny to see someone being so sure as to claim "You see all these strange things happening? Totally aliens! Yup! Aliens explains all of it!".

No it doesn't.

I don't think that the human imagination can come up with such stories by their own

Don't project your lack of imagination to the rest of the world, mmmkay? A quick look even at ATS threads is proof enough that humans totally have the imagination to elaborate such stories.

Vimanas are proofs of spacecrafts? How come in earlier texts, these "flying palaces" were flying chariots complete with flying horses?

You think people back then were stupid enough to imagine horses in the sky when there are none? Obviously you are not familiar with the concept of myths and all it entails.

You seriously believe the story of Zeus transforming into a bull to bone Europa was inspired by real events? Dear lord...

I rest my case, you guys are stuck at the materialistic level with all these myths and paranormal experiences and can't see past the material aspect. Quite sad, especially if it's an indication of your outlook on life.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

There will always be a burden of proof, however, what really prevents such information from being taken seriously is the fact that when anyone starts to talk about aliens and the paranormal, they are instantly shelved as, for lack of better words, fruit loops. Why is this? Because, that is the way we are being conditioned by this society. The very fact that we still have not really taken the concept seriously reflects the attitude of the public at large, and you have to wonder why the average person is reluctant to explore such topics.

There are a couple of reasons I can share about "Aliens" not being a topic of discussion within the general public. First and probably closes to the society is, you have secret societies manipulating the subject into mythology and religion. I include the CIA in the classification of secret society. There have been other "Secret Societies" who are actually associated with these "Aliens" who work to discredit the subject.

Here is a link to CIA involvement concerning their role in the coverup.

GALACTIC COINTELPRO – Exposing the Covert Counter-Intelligence Program against Extraterrestrial Contactees

The above article only covers, or appears to only cover one side of the story. It does not tell the whole story.

Then you have the aliens themselves who hate the light of day in that they prefer to remain anonymous. Its hard to prove a reality when they themselves will not cooperate. I suspect they do, but the total truth, such as their real location is withheld. (maybe a certain group of aliens will rest a little easier when they realize all the Buffalo hunters are gone)

The common person isn't really that hard to deal with, when you give them the entire truth. I do understand a great deal of what is going on behind the scenes. You want people to believe? Then you have to give them the truth, not just cherry picked parts of it.

Statement: "Aliens are real" "Really? "Where are they from"? Zeta Rectila! "Where is that"??? "Light years away"! "Really"?? "I can't believe that"! And I cant blame them!

The subject becomes even more complicated when one realizes there are 3 unknown powers, or alien forces to explain. The Bible wasn't so far off when it tried to explain the "Holy Trinity", Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. But even they must "Be" somewhere, real.

The main hurdle when it comes to the validity of the existence of interstellar extraterrestrial races is that we cannot yet conceive of the technology that would facilitate such travel, if we were to accept that the technology could exist, then given the chances of intelligent life in this universe, it becomes apparent that we have likely been visited or at least have been observed by them.

From my own deductions and observations, one of the above alien powers do in fact, or are at least capable of, interstellar travel. And it is quite difficult sharing this aspect of it with, anyone. The "Holy Ghost".

We always seem to put the cart before the horse when it comes to scientific paradigms. WE already are enjoying the Technological advancements that allow us to travel "In" the stars. Our very own physical bodies. A highly advanced vehicle that allows us mobility, observations, explorations, and is self repairing. All, while our little planet rotates around the universe. Its the greatest show, "In" the universe..

When we have seen enough on this plane, planet, I'm certain "Other" planes, planets will be offered for your inspection. We, have a limited life span, or you might say, tour of duty. Who wants to stay in one place for an eternity? It gets old after awhile, don't you think?

Now for one of the other alien races who seem to have a hard time sharing their true location, where it is suggested they live for a very long time. Yes, you were given the choice of long life or short, feeling bored yet? Getting tired of the same old routine?? Feeling tricked into a baby sitting job, or are you tired of the guardian role?

Not all "reincarnates" will come back to this training planet, some will move on to other experiences, other worlds. It is said they will not have much to do with us until we "Graduate" and become, well, more loving. When I look out into the night sky I wonder, who are they to judge me? They have their own "Lessons" to learn, and their own drawbacks to deal with. Arrogance, greed, contempt?? Nothing lasts forever. Not even planets. Then, you will see what you have been missing. Deal with your own problems before you judge us, your judgment day will eventually happen, and your tour of duty will come to a end.

The general public will never be able to handle the truth, not because they are incapable, but because the complete truth will never be given to them, in a way that frees their minds to allow them, to think for themselves. It isn't our inability to comprehend interstellar travel that holds us back. Its the reality of "Aliens", and where they truly reside, that is the greatest hindrance. Once you share their location, it becomes real!

I do understand how "Fruit Loops" this all sounds. And to be honest if anyone laid all this on me, in our present educational system, I would sign the committal papers myself. And while I'm sitting there in my nice padded room, making baskets and origami items, smiling at my attending medical staff, I will be thinking of all the people who have lived their entire lives believing lie after lie, myth after myth, waiting for my tour of duty to end. And when I am on the other side I will know I did the best I could, with what I had, to do it with. For my failures I will not blame, the Father, the Son, the holy Ghost.

Read Vallée, he makes an excellent point stating the number of claimed extraterrestrial encounters makes no sense if they were interstellar travellers. There simply too many of them. The only logical conclusion is that they are something much closer to us than aliens.

Yes, much closer. They are the true, missing link(s). They themselves have put it in our mind that they come from far away, never to go and "Visit" them. Its impossible, right?? The whole concept of "Aliens" from outer space, I propose, is a self defense psysop, nothing more. You want the people to believe? Tell them where they live!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Hey thanks by the way, I read Däniken today "Back to the stars" and now I found some new awesome sources, the Kaballa and Maharshi Bharadwaja, for example seems to be exactly what I was looking for.
Oh and because you asked about Indios and Asia: Popol Vuh, and early Japanese archeology seems to be worth digging into too.
Pretty hilarious isn't it? While you try to deny you just keep feeding me confirmations.
jewishmag

In the Book of Job (38:31) there is a curious verse which reads: "Canst thou bind the chains of the Pleiades, or loosen the cords of Orion?" How did Job get hold of this piece of 20th century inter-stellar astronomical information - that the Pleiades is gravitationally bound, and Orion is gravitationally loose?

Dumdudum, even mentions Pleiades, so perfect...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nope, that was work of God.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Sure, if you totally deny the fact this supposedly allknowing entity made so many mistakes, it even had to scratch out vast parts of humanity more than one time. I bet you believe it is some old guy sitting in the clouds? You have zero proof, I got plenty. What does that tell you? Or are you one of the humans were riding on dinosaurs kind of believers? Then I'd know I don't even have to respond to you anymore...
edit on 12-3-2015 by Peeple because: bee

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Didn't God make us in his image?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The creator is not created and no being is like him. God is something entirely different than what we are talking about here. God exists without time and space that is how he is everywhere at the same time. When was the last time you were able to see and know everything that was, is and will be? Or created an entire universe out of nothing?
How can you dare to put us petty warmongering #holes on the same level as god?
edit on 12-3-2015 by Peeple because: bee

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It alright.

Jesus, his well developed disciple, has forgiven me.

And u too.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Why would I care what some dude who died 2000 years ago would have thought about me?
Jesus is in my opinion just as much prophet as C.G.Jung, or Douglas Adams. The important part is, god is on my side.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join