It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Government Astral Projectionists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If you're a current or former government astral projectionists, respond back, tell a brief story about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Moongirl

You do realize that this would be government secret operations, as in classified

How in the world do you think these people will risk jail time or to be disappeared by talking about it openly

This goes for any government, I am sure they all have RV spy programs at this point

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

If you're a current or former government astral projectionists, respond back, tell a brief story about it.

How would you be able to tell the above from an NGO
or even a pseud o dude, not that this site has any...im told

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I knew someone once that told me he dad used to do work for the government and remote viewing. Anyone he use to take some kind of drug to help him with this. I was told the drugs he took killed him..

thats the only little story i can share for you

purp..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Do a youtube search for James Casbolt.

James says that he is exposing the truth however a friend of mine says that he is just a 'mockingbird' still working as a 'delta' unit for MKUltra.

In his video, he explains fully how Astral Projection / Remote Viewing was used by him and his guys to astral view open patches of land (real time) between Kuwait and Iraq when US Marines went into Iraq during 1991.

There are probably other Astral Travel youtubes as well.

But why bother, these guys throw away all protection from their guardian angels when they astral project. So with the demons moving in and taking their spirits to hell, they will all eventually 'Fall off the Freedom Express' as their short lifespans are classed as in the MKUltra community.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Rapha because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello everyone

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So comical how people who are not adept at something, have so much to say..

1 - Astral projection and remote view are separate-mental abilities

2 - anyone from the government arena who uses AP or RV are not going to spill yhe beans on a government monitored website. .

3 - why are you looking for just government APists?

There are millions world wide who practise, and some who practically live, on the Astral state.

This thread is garbage. Elaborate more on the said subject in your OP next time, rather demand someone to "tell a brief story about it".

And go practise internal energy and balance yourself.. might help you get a clue of what your Missing out on.

new topics

top topics

join