It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama mad? why is he making any kind of deal at ALL with Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
We have seen in Europe what happens when you try and appease or comprimise with islamic societies, you give them an inch they will take a mile.

Now i know haters will blabber on about zionism blah blah, but that isnt the point.

The last president of Iran ON RECORD vowed to wipe Israel off the map!! Iran want Israel gone!

Why take even the remotest chance of giving them the capability to produce/ store nukes!
Why? its the most ridiculous thing ever, its like allowing a lion out of cage for walkies because it looks peaceful!

Forget the anti Israel bs or anti Jewish bs that i know will spew forward, the fact is most of these arab countries want the state of Israel wiped out. Period.

For Obama to have even a negotiation about it, is beyond madness,

If there is a deal entered, we all know Israel will immediatly strike Iran.

Israel do not do politically correct, and do not take chances!

It just seems Obama deep down is a muslim and hates Israel, he is the first president in decades to stir up hostility.

Once again keep your bs propeganda about zionism off here. The point is - Israel has a right to exist, and a nuclear Iran threatens that very existence!

PS extremely important informative video on how Obama is clearly anti Israel

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips
edit on 2015 by kayleighkitty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

Why?

What have they done that would show that they would nuke them?

(post by kayleighkitty removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Iran hasent done anything to show they would nuke anybody, oh and they dont have the capacity to build them.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Not everyone on here will agree with you that Israel has a right to exist. It is a complicated situation for me. As much as I dislike Obama, I do support peaceful negotiations over the ridiculous wars we have been involved in for what seems like decades. If there is a peaceful option available I fully support that Obama find that solution. One thing you and I probably agree on is that nuclear weapons are horrible and should never be used. Hopefully we can find non-violent way to keep Iran from gaining these weapons.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Hopefully we can find non-violent way to keep Iran from gaining these weapons.

Sorry, the softy softy nice like approach of political correctness doesnt get anyone anywhere!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
We have seen in Europe what happens when you try and appease or comprimise with islamic societies, you give them an inch they will take a mile.

Now i know haters will blabber on about zionism blah blah, but that isnt the point.

The last president of Iran ON RECORD vowed to wipe Israel off the map!! Iran want Israel gone!

Why take even the remotest chance of giving them the capability to produce/ store nukes!
Why? its the most ridiculous thing ever, its like allowing a lion out of cage for walkies because it looks peaceful!

Forget the anti Israel bs or anti Jewish bs that i know will spew forward, the fact is most of these arab countries want the state of Israel wiped out. Period.

It just seems Obama deep down is a muslim and hates Israel, he is the first president in decades to stir up hostility.

Once again keep your bs propeganda about zionism off here. The point is - Israel has a right to exist, and a nuclear Iran threatens that very existence!

Bibi is that you?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

So you don't want to defend your position?
Just sit there and call barry a moron... cool.
You can compromise with countries, regardless of what you think.

Isreal does not control that area, nor have any say in US action.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is the most racist crap i have heard in awhile, negotiations is a step towards friendship, by the sound of it you liked the movie American Sniper.

Lets not forget their government is in power because of your govenment!!!!!

link   

besides what you think or say on here doesnt make a difference

Then what the H. is point of you creating this thread in the first place?

link   
A united front between the west, Russia and Iran is the only option if you want to see peace.

However, attacked anything that moves till nothing moves seems to be the approach of choice for the current global powers. Wonder why?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Where had Iran shown they are trying to make nukes?
Pretty sure I saw something posted in another thread about their transparency in the matter.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Claiming Israel has a right to exist IS "bs propaganda about Zionism"

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Which they could have already done, and if so would have already nuked Isreal if that is their goal right?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

First off, you base your assumptions (and that is what they are) on the premise that Israel has the right to exist. That in itself is questionable due to the manner in which it came into existence followed by the usurping of land held by others and the active genocide occurring in Israel. In addition, Israel is an apartheid state and by virtue of that simple fact, they don't deserve to exist in their present form, just like South Africa.

I can tell you something that is very probable since there is already a proxy war going on between the US and Russia in the Ukraine... If the US cuts a deal with Iran and Israel strikes Iran, Russia will more than likely get involved and wipe Israel off the face of the earth. That will probably start a full blown world war between the US and Russia and it won't be a proxy war.

I fully agree that Obama is probably a muslim or muslim sympathizer and this may be the way he gets the ball rolling to bring about the end for his masters and the implementation of a one world government from the ashes. Order out of chaos. One thing you have to realize, I hope, is that all these politicians are just actors, they are front men/women for the real power. The real power has a plan for their little "club" and we ain't in it.

BTW, I am still laughing about the grill LOL.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Former Iranian president said ``wipe Israel off the map``

not Zionism, not ``the occupation`` , he said quite clearly to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP

he still has political influence there, and many members of Iran`s leading current political party have outright stated their support

Hamas, lots of supporters and financing from Iran - their very first line of charter calls for the destruction of Israel.

Of course politically correct people will always try and look away, that's the exact reason Europe is in the mess its in!

link   
may-be your president has a different opinion about Iran than you do.......is that possible????

may-be there is more going on behind the scenes than you are aware of.....is that possible????

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Which they could have already done, and if so would have already nuked Isreal if that is their goal right?

You don't know anything for sure.

Is there anything in these "negotiations" that prevent them from buying?

They can buy later.

edit on Mar-02-2015 by xuenchen because: ;;[___OoO___]::

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Its not all him. Its based on policies and arrangements-agreements we've guaranteed to other nations to keep. You cant blame him alone when it isn't.

He and other nations leaders don't make these decisions alone (except possibly North Korea)...without regarding our agreements WITH those other nations we've made.

So...it isn't all him....not by a long shot. And when he's out of office...the next POTUS will make the same kind of statements and decisions based on our international policies and promises.

I don't like the guy too much either...but remember. He's just a 4-8 yr representative...and then he's out. Then the next in line will be waiting...and you wont be able to put all this on him either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join