It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God of Abraham spoke to me.Now what?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

And you know this how?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
the voices for me were the devil started to bomb me audably "sound effects" but they were very spacially real sounding., like a perfect surround sound system. Then i was desperate for mental peace, kept calling out to god, the voice scenario made me think god flew into me to battle demons, then the devil kept saying "let god out of your stomach." Long story short, any voice you hear is not god, or the devil, its a programmed "reality" acting like a 3d perception character generator using likelyhoods/thought reactions to edify a false belief and cause emotional damage.
many of these programmed realities just loop evil things like "suicidal ideations", one man i met says ever since using a ouji board his voices tell him yes, no answers on his thoughts.

my conclusion, the "system" can determine a disguise or lie milliseconds before an event inside or out and reacts to torchure or deceive.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

The "It" is not God it's something else entirely, either way the learning experience so far is becoming rather interesting.

Careful with your blaspheming. The God of Abraham is very temperamental, and I don't think he's run out of brimstone.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

And you know this how?

He wrote about it in another thread, saying they tried to possess him with darkness. If he wants to trust those who he himself claims are of the darkness and tried to possess him then that's his choice.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Every shred of my being tells me the OP is downright lying about all of this.Yet you seem to believe every word he says. I find that interesting. One of us is wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That thread is about a dream. So in one thread he says he is speaking to god and in another he is in a dream with dark goo.

I don't buy any of it.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Sounds like delusions and maybe some sort of mental problem.

Why is always people with new accounts that have these wild unsubstantiated stories? Is it a coincidence?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Sounds like delusions and maybe some sort of mental problem.

Why is always people with new accounts that have these wild unsubstantiated stories? Is it a coincidence?

i see "lucifarian' at the bottom of your post, are you one..because if so, its funny you blame someone experiencing something having a mental illness, when you possibly are following a deceiver. maybe your just seeing things in a false "light".

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw
1st foremost I am not religious at all never believed in God or the message. While sitting down and reading the news I began to see dots and blacked out. I saw golden gates, some sort of light that had many colors, I heard a harmony and then a voice spoke to me. Apparently I am tasked with a job?

When I came to I realized I blacked out only for 4 seconds. Went to the doctors to get an MRI and a CT scan done nothing came up that would be alarming. Blood work checked out and blood pressure was normal, including sugar and other levels.

So... What does one do in this situation? How can one turn to religion if they never believed in the fairy tale?

I am not one of those guys either that sucks up! I always told religious people that if there is a God he is the #1 A--hole in the Universe.

So should I ignore this so called calling for a job to carry out? or Should I convert and go religious and carry out this task?

You mean you spoke to your self, its called dreaming and we all do it.
If god speaks to you your just speaking to yourself due to the way the brain filters and decodes information. So you just spoke to yourself.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

And it's equally funny and ironic that you accuse someone of "seeing things in a false light" when you clearly don't know the first thing about Luciferianism if you actually think it's about following the Christian version of Satan. While there is a theistic aspect to Luciferianism the vast majority follow an agnostic or atheistic philosophy. Most people don't seem to grasp that in order to follow the Christian Satan that you first have to acknowledge Christ and Christianity. That simply is not the case in agnostic philosophies such as Luciferianism or LaVeyan Satanism.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Every shred of my being tells me the OP is downright lying about all of this.Yet you seem to believe every word he says. I find that interesting. One of us is wrong.

I'm only responding based on what he says. Yes, he could be lying. That is a possibility, however, if it is true that the darkness tried to possess him and now he's just believing everything they say to him (such as telling him that he is the evil one and son of the deceiver for not letting them), then that is not a good sign - if true.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Beni Ha Nephilim means sons of the fallen (angels). They talk about an object called the "spear of destiny" .

Go on Youtube and look up "sons of the fallen and the spear of destiny".

What is the spear of destiny?

"
According to legend they possess a dangerous weapon, the spear of destiny, the Roman soldier spear that penetrated the side of Christ to make sure that he was dead. Whosoever possesses this holy lance (aka spear of destiny or destiny's lance), and understands the power it serves, holds in his hand, the destiny of the world - for good or evil.
"

Ahhh a Quest, what fun. If you are to take this seizure or Devine contact at face value, you seem to have been chosen, by an unknown being for an interesting adventure.
First putting aside thoughts Indiana Jones, you must ask yourself a few questions? Why me of course? Are you a man pure at heart? Do you have a silly hat? How can I get to Europe? What am I really looking for and why?
If it is the Spear of Destiny you must obtain as arpgme suggest, you have your work cutout for you. Through-out history there were many makers of, shall we say, "religious relics", and the spear was very popular. At last count there are about a dozen still floating around the worlds museums, and churches. Each with a certificate of authenticity.
About ten years ago I personally laid eyes on one of them. I will give you a hint, The Basilica of St. Peter, Vatican City, Rome.
Good luck my young friend, I wish I could accompany you.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join