It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might want to read trough this article that deals with the 'Sign of judgement'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm done with this thread because of you.
Thank you. If this is 'violation of rules' I'll laugh. I didn't even write something super offensive in my last reply.

maybe one day I'll check out how this thread evolved.

Thanks again for derailing yet another thread. Good job. Outstanding.

Wheres the *ignore button when you need it? *sigh*

edit on 2-3-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

You're welcome. So does that mean you won't be back in April to admit you were wrong when the world doesn't end?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
Hi everyone

I've been a big believer in science and evolution troughout my youth until now. BUT lately I've been a bit more open to religious signs and believe me I have very good reasons for this.

Why? We've been hearing this stupid song and dance for 2000 years now. What makes your (or this article's) signs more relevant than all the others?

].

I know you don't believe any of this Krazy, but your statement was predicted.

3Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation."

I agree with you OP and I feel there is a reason you are seeing this now. Don't ignore it.

I don't believe in dates but I do think we will know the season and we were told there would be signs.
Could be a historic year. I just hope maybe if some that have heard all this start to see things play out, they will realize what it is all about before it is too late.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I counter your scripture with more scripture:
Mark 13:32-33 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Religious overtones always bring out the best in Krazy. You get used to it after a while. Don't take it personal.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly how I feel, thanks for typing that out.

Is this it? Nobody knows but the season sure seems right. If someone predicts a date I guarantee that will NOT be the day.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I counter your scripture with more scripture:
Mark 13:32-33 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.

Thank you Krazy, I couldn't agree more. But I believe we are to know the season.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I even wondered the other day if perhaps 2012 was the beginning of the seven years and it began with whimper and not a bang. If that were so, it would put this right about the middle of it all. Things have been going steadily downhill worldwide. We are seeing the persecution of people of faith all around the world.

And that would put the sign of Virgo birthing the King right about the End in 2017.

But that would mean that this year would have to be a serious deterioration in the Middle East with catastrophe before it ends with the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

There is so much speculation on it, it boggles the mind. I have always enjoyed prophecy but recently I have stepped back a little.
Not because I don't believe, but I think more because I feel time is so short.

I try to spend more time with Him and my family. Making sure things are in order so to speak.

Thanks, as always, for your posts.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

There is so much speculation on it, it boggles the mind. I have always enjoyed prophecy but recently I have stepped back a little.
Not because I don't believe, but I think more because I feel time is so short.

I try to spend more time with Him and my family. Making sure things are in order so to speak.

Thanks, as always, for your posts.

My afternoons at the moment are more or less my own, so prophecy watching is my spectator sport when football is off the radar.

As for spending time with family and God, they always come first. No question. Watching prophecy wouldn't matter if I didn't do things right by God.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

We do NOT need to focus on anything.

Let it be clear to those who would be a part of judging.....

You are in serious trouble.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
All of my "audio hallucinations" have involved an apocalypse or interdimensional war involving god, Jesus, angels, energy beings, technologies, devils, demons, chaos, UFOs aliens, I'm not alone..most all voice hearers say at least one of the above was heard.

I grew up going to church, started piecing reality together via prophecy. I may one day need a stra8ghtjacket and an underwater cave bubble home. All I'm saying is live, don't try to understand prophecy.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Exactly how I feel, thanks for typing that out.

Is this it? Nobody knows but the season sure seems right. If someone predicts a date I guarantee that will NOT be the day.

I can agree that something weird is going on. And I am one of those who see spirituality in science mode. Question everything and do not follow religion if it does not make sense when compared to what I observe/sense. To many souls reaching en-lighten-ment for this to be normal evolution of humanity. To much revealed in the open that have been secret/hidden.

I am not sure there will be a judgement day as Christians/Islam believe. It might be a thing added to confuse people. But if there is a need for souls here to know something, then they will know, no matter what any religious book say. Human religion scripture do not control the actions of the Spirit.

To sanitizedinfo
I have only had one "audio hallucinations" from the other side of the veil.
. It was very positive. If there is a real need to understand the road will be paved for you.

Namaste
edit on 4-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join