It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There is no limit to their depravity' Islamic State FEED mother her own SON

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

I noticed that too, they rehashed the priests ceremonial sucking of circumcised bleeding babys penis giving babies herpes ,it just reappeared and that info was published years ago. Nasty arse priests eeeeeew........Back on topic, I hate ISIS too, the museum thing really pissed me off and this baby eating incident is really don't even know what to say, reminded me of Hannibal Lecter when he served the guy his own brains. Crazy brainwashed fools, Its weird their leader is so highly educated but believes this bulls**t.
edit on 2-3-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure I believe this is real, either. It could be, but I don't know. ISIS is (a lot of ises) the boogedyman-du-jour for the western media (those dumb Nigerians picked the wrong time to be razed and marauded in a place with no U.S interests!!), and this reminds me of that faked testimony by the young Kuwaiti girl in the days leading up the the Gulf War.

edit on 3/2/2015 by WizardVanWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If we manage to convince the Chinese that Jihadists' testicles are aphrodisiacs, within ten years they'll have disappeared...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Riiight.....we better get out and bomb these bad people back to the stone age and never mind. the collateral damge.......they are no longer human in any real sense of the word.....whatever......let god sort em out.....

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Sounds to me like we've never got away from the Huns Bayoneting children and Nuns garbage from the firsts world war.. Really ????

You have a point there, Solo. While I don't doubt some of the horror stories are true, this is reminiscent of old scoop propaganda

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
nevermind.
edit on 2-3-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I read it today on a Greek site. Honestly i have no words to describe what i am feeling right now.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
so who is lying?

Yasir Abdulla?

a security guard from Keighley, West Yorkshire decided to go to Iraq and fight against ISIS after hearing they came within six miles of taking control of his home village in Kurdistan, which he left in 2000.

The Mother?

ISIS?

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Why would we need propaganda?

We already know they are barbaric SOBs

prop·a·gan·da
ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
noun
derogatory
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

you think this guy is a propagandist?

edit on 013131p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978
True, it could all be a load of contrived BS, and all the more reason I don't want any UK service people out there.
It is a sectarian Islamic issue, not a British one, we've done enough damage there, let the ME sort it's own # out now I say.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

and there is nothing new about barbarians cannibalizing their enemy, and they have show that they are barbarians in ever sense of the word.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Indeed - I was just agreeing with Solo about how this is very reminiscent of what was said about the Germans in WW1. It's hard to know what is truth and what is just wild rumour, hearsay and propaganda

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You wanna send Aussie troops over there?
...or do you think the Islamic nations (Malaysia, Pakistan, Iran, UAE, Saudi, etc) need to sort their own problems out, as I do.

*Edit*
It is sectarian Islamic violence, and an issue for Islamic nations, not the UK/EU/US/Canada/Australia

edit on 2.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You wouldn't be joking so I think I will pass.

Its a shame ISIS claim to be Muslim, It really hurts me wondering how you and other Muslims must feel having such importers dirty the beautiful unity of Islam I know of.

My heart goes out to anyone and everyone when humanity has such headlines in the news.

Me too. As much as I am anti-religion, it really pains me to know there are many (vast majority) good religious people suffering from what a bunch of wack jobs claim as religion. I like your posts Charlie and I never thought I'd say this but keep the faith! Same to any, of any religion, whose basic faith gets sullied by extremist nonsense.

(I've been a bit of a jerk in some religious discussions recently and need to apologize. Sorry. After much thinking, I realize I am anti organized religion, because it divides humanity and can be corrupt at the higher levels. Personal religion, or even simply awe and surrender toward the larger universe is a natural human reaction and I failed to respect that.)
edit on 2-3-2015 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

basic faith gets sullied by extremist nonsense.

Nonsense? Bit of an understatement!
Wahabi Islamic sickness needs to be fixed by Sunni and Shia Islamic countries, not the UK or similar countries which have only 5% Muslims in our population.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Riiight.....we better get out and bomb these bad people back to the stone age and never mind. the collateral damge.......they are no longer human in any real sense of the word.....whatever......let god sort em out.....

If the story is true, and it's a big "IF", then I really wonder if there really is a god to 'sort em out". In the old days, if the bible is true, he would've sent a flood or turn them to pillars of stone, or whatever. For the past few thousand years this supposedly just but vengeful god has stopped intervening in human affairs for some reason. "God" just lets man act with all kinds of depravity to other men without apparent consequence as was supposedly occurring many millennia ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

basic faith gets sullied by extremist nonsense.

Nonsense? Bit of an understatement!
Wahabi Islamic sickness needs to be fixed by Sunni and Shia Islamic countries, not the UK or similar countries which have only 5% Muslims in our population.

I fully agree and feel that only muslims can solve the issue. By nonsense, I meant to cover all levels of extremism right down to Christian groups not allowing children to do yoga. Understatement in the case of ISIS? Yes.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Yep, all claimed gods are pretty lame these days. I'd probably be a believer back in the day when miracles apparently happened. Allah does not seem to care that the Wahabi Muslims kill in his name.
*Edit*
...Allah certainly doesn't seem to help the poor folk who get beheaded/burned/eaten. He must be a right #.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yep, all claimed gods are pretty lame these days. I'd probably be a believer back in the day when miracles apparently happened. Allah does not seem to care that the Wahabi Muslims kill in his name.
*Edit*
...Allah certainly doesn't seem to help the poor folk who get beheaded/burned/eaten.

And the Christian god doesn't help the poor, period, namely all those millions of starving kids in Africa.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Obviously because it's all BS.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You wanna send Aussie troops over there?
...or do you think the Islamic nations (Malaysia, Pakistan, Iran, UAE, Saudi, etc) need to sort their own problems out, as I do.

*Edit*
It is sectarian Islamic violence, and an issue for Islamic nations, not the UK/EU/US/Canada/Australia

lol no the munchkins and flying monkeys

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join