It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There is no limit to their depravity' Islamic State FEED mother her own SON

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Yep, and I'm sure our individual special forces personnel would love such a tour, that's their game.
It's probably all fabricated as some kind of international 'guy's at the top' plan though anyway, why else would the UK, US, Canada "Western world" be so much more interested in it all than say Malaysia, Iran, or Pakistan and all the other ME Islamic states who have forces who could engage IS/ISIL/ISIS/whatever.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Probably diplomatic reasons as well as resources.

Iraqi Oil fields mean more to the West than they do to Pakistan and the likes...

And without diplomatic ties to Syria and Iraq, that's a large chunk of the Middle East unavailable to TPTB...

...Maybe.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

But my friend the point is it is hogwash. The same hogwash that is used to stir up hate in any situation. The motto here is deny ignorance not propagate ignorance.

For those of us who already Hate ISIS...

Maybe you could elaborate as to how we could "Hate" them more than we already do!?!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

it's crazy, they seem to be purposely letting it spread, while Obama opens the doors to thousands of Somali immigrants, while at the same time not allowing asslyum to, Christians fleeing persecution by Muslims in Egypt, Iraq and other Mideast countries.

Obama's New Asylum Decree Favors Muslims Over Christians

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: news.investors.com...
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

you tell me what is going on
edit on 123131p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
www.express.co.uk...

"The IS men told her to sit down because she had travelled a long way and said she should have some food before they took her to meet her son.

"They brought her cups of tea and fed her a meal of cooked meat, rice and soup. She thought they were so kind.

But security guard Mr Abdulla then adds: "They had killed him and chopped him up and after she finished the meal and asked to see her son they laughed and said, 'You've just EATEN him'."

I don't know what to say about this.

Distraught.

Prayers go to the mother, her family and the man who passed!!!

No-one deserves this!!!

Sounds like the Congo and Angola in the 80's, Bosnia and Serbia in the 90's. It's sad, the terrible malicious things people do to each other, but nothing really changes, except the year and the location. There can be so much good in the world and yet at the same time so much depravity.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The US is preventing the Iranians and Hezbollah from taking the lead

They have kicked the # out of ISIS in Syria and the Iranians have Special Forces and can help the Iraqis sorry ass regular army

I know they say for an excuse: but these are SHIAS AND THEY MAY OFFEND THE SUNNIS

Look you have the Kurds, enough Iraqis even though they aren’t the best organized troops in the history of war; you have the Shia and Sunni militias, The Syrian Army, the so-called FSA the Jordanians, the Egyptians, the Americans,

What the hell are they waiting for?

You just appoint a general like they did with Eisenhower in WWII to organize the attack

America and Saudi and Qatar finances it and does the air strikes

You get Assad and the FSA to have a cease fire and organize a 100,000 or 200,000 expeditionary force of crack troops

Remember in two months they routed the Taliban an established government

In a week this chapter would be over

There is some sinister reason they aren’t doing this obvious workable plan

The only thing would be that when that happens there will be more revealed horrors that the world will see they could have avoided and saved those people if the world didn’t half step

The problem why this isn’t being done:

Obama doesn’t want to expend the energy to do it

Hes tired and likes to play golf and go to JZ concerts to look at Beyonce

And the Turks are only worrying about their own interests

The neocons still want a war against Syria

After there will be issues such as What to do with the heroic Kurds

I say give them a dam country of their own and f Turkey

edit on 2-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

Yeah that's agreeable, whichever way I go in the future, I'll always believe the bulk of this should be dealt with by Middle Eastern troops...

I don't think it could harm them to have a few SEAL groups, Green Berets and the likes as a go to for strategem and heavy duty artillery as well as overall combat expertise...

I'd rather our best were using the necassary weaponry, rather than handing it over to them with training...
That's one of the tactics that has caused these problems in the first place.

It would be wonderful if the Arabs themselves could clean this mess up, but they are part of the problem. They will always be wary of ever trusting each other so a unified Middle East is out of the question on their own. The strongest player immune from Isis treachery in the Region is Iran, and they want to use their position at the Nuclear table to get what they want.
Egypt is the second bastion holding off the western branches of extremism.

One possible solution is let Iran have it all in exchange for dropping their nuclear programs and recognizing Israel along with assurances that oil resources reach the world. From Persia to Gaza and everything in between minus Israel of course. Let them police it all but also answer for the consequences if they mess up by facing war with the West. They would be too busy with that task to make trouble for a few generations at least. Another bonus would be there would be no land for Iran to wage proxy wars on Israel, if they wage any type of war it would be directly from their land with no wishy washy who dun it stuff pretending their hands are clean.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Iraqi Oil fields mean more to the West than they do to Pakistan and the likes...

True, it is why I don't want British troops involved.
If it's all about oil then I'd rather change our energy strategy regardless of the challenges then let the Sunni and Shia Islamic nations fix the problems of Wahabi Islam and IS/ISIS/ISIL
It is a problem for the nations of Islam to address, not the UK.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I feel quite confident that General Patton would be seriously frustrated with the current tactics being deployed had he been around for this.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That won't happen. The Saudis, and Gulf states and Israel would go crazy if they let Iran loose.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

One possible solution is let Iran have it all in exchange for dropping their nuclear programs and recognizing Israel along with assurances that oil resources reach the world.

Why should a sovereign country be forced to share its resources?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That won't happen. The Saudis, and Gulf states and Israel would go crazy if they let Iran loose.

The Saudis and gulf states wouldn't exist anymore. Israel would have one clear enemy in power instead of dozens. It will never happen but you never know with Obama and his secret talks.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Personally, I'd feel a bit weary of giving that much power and control to Ayatollah Khomeini...

I do see the sentiment you're using and it does indeed sound like it may work in defeating ISIS and the likes...

But Supreme Leader of the Middle East...

That's got disaster written all over it imo.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

One possible solution is let Iran have it all in exchange for dropping their nuclear programs and recognizing Israel along with assurances that oil resources reach the world.

Why should a sovereign country be forced to share its resources?

Why is trading resources considered sharing to you?
Sharing is what the Arabs are terrible at. They get revenue for the oil and do not share it with their populaces. It is an extreme factor in all that is going on.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Kinda like how the richest 1% in the U.S. don't share their wealth with the rest of the population?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Kinda like how the richest 1% in the U.S. don't share their wealth with the rest of the population?

They share so much they invite immigants to share some more.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Whatever, I reckon it's an Islamic sectarian issue and # all to do with the UK.

*Edit*
I'd rather have power outages and queues at petrol stations than send British troops out there, let the Islamic nations sort their own problems out.
edit on 2.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is how some suicide bombers are coerced into blowing themselves up, I have heard of this before.the terrorist usually find a poor family with several children, and no money. they are approached by the militants and asked to host a dinner, or are invited to dinner. the terrorist then proceed to serve the family the youngest child, to eat, then say that unless the family offers up one of the other children, or volunteer themselves for martyrdom, the terrorist will kill them all one by one until they have a volunteer or the family is dead. sounds strange, but it rumored to have happened in Iraq and Afghanistan. This info comes from a former M.O.S. 35M for the U.S. Army.
edit on 2-3-2015 by chopperswolf because: justin case

edit on 2-3-2015 by chopperswolf because: nuff said
More cases of terrorists 'baking' children cited
Read more at www.wnd.com...
edit on 2-3-2015 by chopperswolf because: more info

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm not sure that this is true so I'll wait for some other source to spread the news!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Whatever, I reckon it's an Islamic sectarian issue and # all to do with the UK.

*Edit*
I'd rather have power outages and queues at petrol stations than send British troops out there, let the Islamic nations sort their own problems out.

But it is everything to do with the U.K. We liberated the Iraqi people during Gulf War part Deux and created a power vacuum, allowing ISIS to rise out of the ashes. That is, of course, if you believe they are a genuine terror group and not a CIA/MI6 funded terror group.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join