It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There is no limit to their depravity' Islamic State FEED mother her own SON

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
www.express.co.uk...

"The IS men told her to sit down because she had travelled a long way and said she should have some food before they took her to meet her son.

"They brought her cups of tea and fed her a meal of cooked meat, rice and soup. She thought they were so kind.

But security guard Mr Abdulla then adds: "They had killed him and chopped him up and after she finished the meal and asked to see her son they laughed and said, 'You've just EATEN him'."

I don't know what to say about this.

Distraught.

Prayers go to the mother, her family and the man who passed!!!

No-one deserves this!!!
edit on 2-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If this is true, all I can say is wow.

I mean, is ISIS actively trying to bring the judgement and fire of the whole damn world down on their heads?

I know they believe they are in "The End Times", but feeding a mother her own son?

That's some straight Hannibal Lecter Horror Movie crap right there.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I want them all dead...

Yes the appeal to emotion is strong on this one...

So what...

I want them dead!
edit on 2-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Removed overly dramatic sentiment.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Do I really want read the link,

You wouldn't be joking so I think I will pass.

Its a shame ISIS claim to be Muslim, It really hurts me wondering how you and other Muslims must feel having such importers dirty the beautiful unity of Islam I know of.

My heart goes out to anyone and everyone when humanity has such headlines in the news.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sounds to me like we've never got away from the Huns Bayoneting children and Nuns garbage from the firsts world war.. Really ????

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Whoa, Thats probably some of the most messed up stuff, ive read about ISIS. That is Evil. I dont know how true this story is, but just the thought of someone killing a persons Son, then feeding it to the mother, is Vile, disgusting, and one more reason to crush ISIS

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Every time I think I cannot be shocked by man's depravity something like this comes along and wakes me up.

This is what happens when people with the mentality of 7 year olds ends up in charge.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Personally, I think it's like the grieving process stages...

I'm beyond the stage of "they make us look bad"...

I've moved into "let's show the world what Jihad actually is and destroy these scumbags"...

You probably don't need to read the link, there isn't much in there that can't be gathered from the title.
edit on 2-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   
Great.

Now can we apply the same outrage when a person kills another person, when a person rapes another person, when a person kills an unborn baby?

Regardless of where they are on the planet.

+37 more 
link   
Sounds like propaganda designed to appeal to people's emotions. The Nazis said that Jews drank the blood of children in secret rituals. People are just eating this crap up without a thought to why this "information" is being put out there. I am not a Muslim/IS sympathizer either I can just tell when news pieces are designed to illicit an emotional response.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Some people are really gullible. You do know that it was common knowledge during WWII that the Japanese ate human babies. I think this propaganda is just about as real.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I'd appreciate if you didn't bring an abortion debate into this thread!

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Not sure I believe it my friend..my gut says it did not happen. It seems the stories(most are true i'm sure) get worse and worse..this time I feel like i'm being sold something but I can't buy it.
Hope it's not true.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Great.

Now can we apply the same outrage when a person kills another person, when a person rapes another person, when a person kills an unborn baby?

Regardless of where they are on the planet.

Oh let's apply this outrage to one more case...when people attempt to force their beliefs on others. Eh?
edit on Mon March 2nd, 2015 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm not certain I believe this story. Sounds like something out of news of the world or national enquirer.

link   
a reply to: damwel

This isn't WWII & it is not about the propaganda used against the Japanese.

link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

I must admit that in the run-up to the Iraq war I do seem to recall them accusing Iraqis of eating or raping children or some such thing.
edit on 2-3-2015 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It reads like a wag the dog story. They have to build up an enemy to sufficient military strength, depravity, and lots of horror stories to light the fires in the bellies of the young men in order to create another war of liberation for the NWO to get entrenched in.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Having watched videos of the human meat butcher shops I for one have no doubt this is a plausible story.

ETA: I see a lot of doubters showing up. Search for IS human butcher shop, liveleak, then get back to me.
edit on 3 2 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
Sounds like propaganda designed to appeal to people's emotions.
I agree, I'm almost desensitized to it now, next week it will be "ISIS bite the heads off live kittens!!!" or something. For sure those folk commit abhorrent acts but I wonder how much of the 'news' is designed to condition us into sending ground troops in.
Personally I don't want a single British soldier sent back there, we've done enough damage and maybe it's time to let the ME sort it's own problems out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join