It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Rally in Moscow

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Indeed. Off topic just a second, how do I get my pictures to appear in my posts from a link like that? It wouldn't let me upload to my library for some reason.
edit on 1-3-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone

Indeed. Off topic just a second, how do I get my pictures to appear in my posts from a link like that? It wouldn't let me upload to my library for some reason.

Apologies to the thread OP.
ATS- How to add pictures and links to your ATS thread
Also if you have other questions just shoot me a pm and I will try and help you out.

Save the file to your computer.
Once saved go to the button on this site just to the right of the logout buttion (down arrow) and click it.
It will bring up a small submenu - click the upload button.
Once in the upload screen you will see a button on the left that says upload - click it.
Click "Select files".
Go to where you saved the picture on your computer and select it.
Once selected click the up arrow button to the right of the select files button.

This will upload your picture to this site. Once upload you can click on the picture and it will bring up an image of it with 3 copy/past links below it.

Select the option you want -
The first option (copy link and paste in thread you want) gives the picture like in my post.
The second option is a thumbnail option (again copy/paste link to thread). This will place a smaller thumbnail pic that people can click on to expand it. Useful if you are posting many picture type items.

the last option - I have never used it so not sure how it works. Sorry

ETA - I have had issues before in trying to upload pictures that would not upload. I think it had something to do with my browser settings. Made sure my browser was up to date and it seemed to be fixed after.

edit on 1-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

What kind of perverted analogy. People carrying Russian flags is not equivalent to nazi salute, in fact Nemtsov himself explained why they choose this time to use Russian national flag in the coming rally of 1 March. This was done as to not alienate opposition movement with Russian patriotic population. But in your mind those people carrying Russian flags are nazi, what a shame.

Well, it seems this foto is from another rally, still I don't accept your attempt to paint Russian flag with nazi. Moscow and Russia are not exactly free society, but it is long way to make such comparison as you did.
edit on 2-3-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Russian flags are now anti Putin.

This was a memorial march, why were all the flags not simply to show support for Russia ?

There`s a good change a lot of people at the march were there on orders of The Kremlin seeing how many Russian flags there were...at an anti-Putin protest you don`t see Russian flags.
edit on 2 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Spot the difference between an actual anti-Putin protest...

And a mourning march...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
If I was marching in that rally I would be afraid.

Anyone know if Nemtsov's mother was at the rally?

Yes I too am afraid for Nemtsov mother

AFRAID. CIA. WILL KILL HER LIKE THEY KILLED NEMTSOV to blame Putin

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

I see you bought into CIA BS

Putin would have this guy be killed by heart attack or have an angry boyfriend or girlfriend or drug dealer kill him or something like that

Not 200 yards from Kremlin itself

THIS IS A SETUP

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
NATO is a defensive alliance... If war breaks out it will because of an attack on NATO and not vice versa.

Yeah that's why NATO attacked like half a dozen countries in last 10 years

Yeah NATO

How do you keep a straight face posting what you did

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: SubTruth
Something tells me Putin had nothing to do with this.......He is not stupid. It would have been an accident or suicide.

OMG! Now it's 'suicide'!

You heard it hear first on ATS! Nemtsov committed suicide!!!

Why are you twisting his words

He didn't write suicide, man you smell of agenda big time

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Good hypothesis on why Nemtsov actually might have been a double agent working for The Kremlin...

Was Nemtsov killed because his cover as a Kremlin asset was blown?

Nemtsov was killed on the background of the Kremlin towers, in order to first, show that he was outed, and secondly, to demonstrate that the next one may be someone behind the Kremlin walls.

Source

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Please, enlighten me on the motive of anyone else having the opposition leader killed? That's a sincere question by the way.

What motive would west have to do this ??

USA managed to destroy half of Syria your ally with Syrian Rebels ( ISIS )

USA tried to organize revolution in Moscow (white ribbon NGOs)

USA financed a coup in Kiev and installed an anti Russia government

USA suggested Putin is dying of cancer, has Autism, steals people's rings from their fingers and has sex with too many women

USA is trying to destroy Russian economy with sanctions, THIS ALONE is an act of war

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: dragonridr

And, apparently, the perpetrators also managed to position a snow plow to stop at just the right spot to block the CCTV view for just the right period of time before moving on again as if nothing had happened right beside them...

I wonder what kind of assets you need to have to be able to do that in the middle of Moscow?

You think driver of the truck wouldn't stop for a while after hearing shots

And then tried to get away by driving forward

But nnnooooooo

In your world you see that as Putin himself driving the truck

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: JonStone
Mentioned this in another thread, but it really belongs here.

This took guts

This picture:

Reminded me of this picture: Aptly titled the man who did not salute Hitler

Equating a mourning march to people saluting Hitler? Are you calling Nemtsov Hitler? The March was in honour of him. Or are you calling all Russians Nazis? You really embrace your governments motto of never letting a good crisis go to waste.

The flags flying because it is Russian flags and they are in Russia, Nemtsov was Russian. Kinda low that you'd pull the Hitler angle on people mourning.

(Before you say it just reminded you of the picture, don't bother everyone can see what you tried to do)

edit on 2-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

They are getting SOOO desperate posting the same viewpoints that Official US gov has and the people who did 9/11

This is disturbing to say the least

How's your chest pain, and remember you can't kill a Hindu, they reincarnate LoL

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
thanks rallies we know in the face Russia's internal enemies Nemtsov youtu.be... 0:14 and other "opposition shills" receive instructions and money for subversive activities against Russia at the US Embassy. is not the Patriots of Russia , it antirussian terrorists ... wishing get money gave flowers and 100 rouble , some wore flowers to the place of execution 10 times and earned 1000

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Here`s the link with English Translation...

Boris Nemtsov getting instructions at the American embassy in Moscow

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Did he get instructions to be murdered?
edit on 2-3-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

You don't wonder what he was doing there?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Equating a mourning march to people saluting Hitler? Are you calling Nemtsov Hitler? The March was in honour of him. Or are you calling all Russians Nazis? You really embrace your governments motto of never letting a good crisis go to waste.

I'm glad there are many people here, that can explain my thought better than myself.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join