It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Rally in Moscow

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You forgot to add fondling and making sexual advances towards every western female reporter who interviews him to the list.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Anyone know if Nemtsov's mother was at the rally?

Got an answer for you:

EuroMaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR 3h3 hours ago
Heartbreaking: 87-year-old #Nemtsov mother at #Moscow rally commemorating her son, via @oooromanova #маршпамяти

I think she's the lady in the white hat in this image

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Interesting:

View Tweet Image

"You will not gun us all down" - a placard at today's memorial rally for #Nemtsov in #Moscow @NewcasterTV pic.twitter.com/LUMQIiBQDt

Also:

AmericanDefenseNews retweeted
Julia Davis ‏@JuliaDavisNews 17m17 minutes ago
Is the footage from these cameras unavailable, because #Putin is watching it on infinite auto-loop?

Cameras #1

Cameras #2

EuroMaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR 6h6 hours ago Moscow, Russia
A lamp-post right at the place where Boris #Nemtsov was murdered. At least 5 cameras | EMPR photo from Adagamov's FB

Cameras #3

And:

EuroMaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR 33m33 minutes ago
Mother of Anna Durytska (Ukr girl who was w #Nemtsov) says Anna's phone is off. Earlier Anna said she could b taken to some "retreat" - BBC

edit on 1-3-2015 by JonStone because: Add on

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

Well cameras being that close and that many angles should have a good picture for shooter and at least a plate for the car. Odd they don't even have a suspect on custody yet. By know most police departments would have something first 48 hrs after a murder are the most important every day after that reduces the chances of an arrest.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

With that many cameras, somebody has this on tape unless the cameras were intentionally turned off. Either way, that footage will never come to light. If this wasn't a inside job, they'd have the suspect by now given all the angles being covered by CCTV.
edit on 1-3-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here are two other very good reads about it...

A chilling Nemtsov's murder prophecy from 2012

If I was, for example, Boris Nemtsov, I would try to a either leave Russia a few days before the elections, or ask for asylum in one of the Russian prisons.

More Here

This one is particularly interesting because it goes about what might happen next...

Nemtsov murder scenario has already been used in Ukraine to start the Orange revolution

If the patterns are the same as those in the Gongadze case, then we should expect in the nearest future for some killer dirt to come out. Now the perpetrators are monitoring the reaction of public opinion. In about ten days (maybe more, maybe less) some "evidence" of Putin's involvement may appear.

More Here

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I meant to share this in a previous post:

Maks Czuperski @MaksCzuperski · 5h 5 hours ago
Whoever within RussianAuthorities estimated #Nemtsov rally at "a few thousand" needs pair of glasses or a math lesson

max seddon @maxseddon · 11h 11 hours ago
Nemtsov's memorial looks like the biggest protest in Russia since Bolotnaya. Organizers claiming 50,000-100,000.

Photo 1

Photo 2

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You must think Russian security services are completely incompetant. Not to mention the police in the area that is the most protected area in the country you can spit on the sidewalk without someone noticing. You know the FSB had him under servalence as well It wad a real at part of his life. But yet some foreign agent managed to get into Moscow without detection. Than managed to track a man that the FSB had under servalence without any of there people noticing. Than managed to escape an area of Russia that has police on every corner. And Again FSB is clueless if these foreign agents have this much control just need to kill Putin it's easier.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

No, because in Russia you don't get to protest unless the Kremlin gives you permission, and you only get permission if it's something they can control and get their state controlled media to completely ignore.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

And, apparently, the perpetrators also managed to position a snow plow to stop at just the right spot to block the CCTV view for just the right period of time before moving on again as if nothing had happened right beside them...

I wonder what kind of assets you need to have to be able to do that in the middle of Moscow?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
And, apparently, the perpetrators also managed to position a snow plow to stop at just the right spot to block the CCTV view for just the right period of time before moving on again as if nothing had happened right beside them...
I wonder what kind of assets you need to have to be able to do that in the middle of Moscow?

This part really surprises me. At first I discount the snow plow truck as coincidence. The more I watch the vid the more I wonder.

I still don't know. I wouldn't put the plow driver in on it just yet.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I heard there are manned police posts on both ends of that bridge. Of course that doesn't mean much cause those posts are everywhere and they may not have heard someone empty their Makarov into Nemtsov.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

So instead of switching the camera offline,the government positions a street sweeper ? lol
likely the truck stopped because it heard gunfire, logic.
The guy was killed to foment unrest in Russia, days before protests.
edit on 1-3-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: Rocker2013

This part really surprises me. At first I discount the snow plow truck as coincidence. The more I watch the vid the more I wonder.

I still don't know. I wouldn't put the plow driver in on it just yet.

What's even stranger is later in the video ot flees the scene even though by the point it does people were screaming and running from the scene. Than there is the matter of a car reversing back to pull up behind him almost like receiving instructuons.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

I didn't see any snow. Probably more to hide from the witnesses on the road. It's curious the 10 cameras mounted on the light right next to him didn't catch anything. Unlike the distant private cam, those are controlled by government. I posted images a few replies ago in case you missed it.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone
Photo 1

Photo 2

Nice pics! I'm bad at estimating crowds but that looks pretty healthy. Moscow is really big thou so a massive crowd could have been there. You can get 100,000 people marching in Moscow overnight if Pensioners don't get to ride the bus for free anymore.

Sad but I have to agree with some crazy ATS posters, Nemtsov getting gunned down isn't lighting much of a fire in Moscow.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

I still think it was impressive because regardless of who made the kill, there could have been a terror attack if not an attack by gov. These people were quite brave for coming out there. There may have been many who were simply afraid to. Not to mention, the "Permit" only approved under 50,000.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Cameras #1

Cameras #2

Cameras #3

Nice pics of the surveillance cameras! It's a heavily monitored bridge and bumper to bumper almost everyday allday.

I'm not surprised the police haven't released vid from them yet. It's pretty early still and they have lots of leads to work on I'm sure. If the case goes stale they might release some photos, but it was a professional job so I'm sure the guy didn't smile for the camera.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Mentioned this in another thread, but it really belongs here.

This took guts

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Mentioned this in another thread, but it really belongs here.

This took guts

This picture:

Reminded me of this picture: Aptly titled the man who did not salute Hitler

edit on 1-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join