It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone's Boiling River is running warmer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn
Same here dude! It would be quite a site to see. Though I do live in what may be called by some a death zone, or at least the outer edge of it, if and when it does blow to that magnitude as shown on your map...But still, would be quite a sight to see.
edit on 8pmTuesdaypm032015f2pmTue, 03 Mar 2015 20:37:24 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

it talked about a Volcanic explosion in the 1800s that sounded like a gunshot up to 2000 miles away.

Can't imagine the sound that might come from Yellowstone

I talked about something similar with my brother. We were musing over the idea it would blow out peoples ears and the remaining survivors would be deaf and having to learn sign language or rely on exchanging notes, all the while trying to survive in an already fairly apocalyptic environment.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

To the Op it was a interesting read, thanks . I sense a massive change somewhere on the planet soon . and to be honest it could be anything .with all of our modern tec stuff volcanoes are still largely unpredicable especially yellowstone .
this even will change mankind as we are now forever , whatever it turns out to be .

we ll just wait and see ... and watch , its what we do best

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: alysha.angel
Well technically Yellowstone could blow any time now. Based on its history it's already due for another. So there is a good reason many people are watching its activity carefully O_O

top topics

<< 1   >>

join