It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS are waiting for Jesus to show up!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

So all this happens then all how down to Allah then there is no more Islam no more religion and everyone is happy?
Do they think Allah is John Lennon?

nah makes way more sense for Christ when he comws back and kills Satan he takes the throne...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: greencmp
What are you asking me exactly? Think I need a paraphrasing.

a reply to: SpongeBeard
Oh no worries. My knowledge of Islam is quite limited myself!

a reply to: 5StarOracle

I just can't see if they believe Jesus came back and kills the antichrist then the world all turns to Islam???
Then Jesus bows down to Muhammad and the Magdi and Allah? Ya right... ( what is that the Arabic trinity?)

This is another part I am unsure of and hope for someone qualified to inform me.

...but I'm thinking the slaying of the 'False Messiah' from Madhi and Jesus/Isa is said to occur near the 'End of Days'. All part of many tribulations leading to a resurrection and final judgment by Allah. In other words I don't think they believe this is about converting the World to Islam so much as it is the culmination of all religious events on Earth.

But not sure.

Your comment about Jesus bowing down to Muhammad seems out of place. As I understand it Jesus isn't viewed as inferior to Muhammad in Islam. I think they are both prophets sent by Allah according to Islam. I'm sure they would both 'bow down' to Allah. *shrug*

I thought my comment was fairly self-explanatory.

How can Jesus kill anybody being dead and all?

Because he never actually died. He's still alive (according to the Quran)

They said " We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them. 4:157

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

So all this happens then all how down to Allah then there is no more Islam no more religion and everyone is happy?
Do they think Allah is John Lennon?

nah makes way more sense for Christ when he comws back and kills Satan he takes the throne...

So where exactly is Satan and his throne?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: greencmp

What are you asking me exactly? Think I need a paraphrasing.

a reply to: SpongeBeard
Oh no worries. My knowledge of Islam is quite limited myself!

I just can't see if they believe Jesus came back and kills the antichrist then the world all turns to Islam???
Then Jesus bows down to Muhammad and the Magdi and Allah? Ya right... ( what is that the Arabic trinity?)

This is another part I am unsure of and hope for someone qualified to inform me.

...but I'm thinking the slaying of the 'False Messiah' from Madhi and Jesus/Isa is said to occur near the 'End of Days'. All part of many tribulations leading to a resurrection and final judgment by Allah. In other words I don't think they believe this is about converting the World to Islam so much as it is the culmination of all religious events on Earth.

But not sure.

Your comment about Jesus bowing down to Muhammad seems out of place. As I understand it Jesus isn't viewed as inferior to Muhammad in Islam. I think they are both prophets sent by Allah according to Islam. I'm sure they would both 'bow down' to Allah. *shrug*

I thought my comment was fairly self-explanatory.

How can Jesus kill anybody being dead and all?

Because he never actually died. He's still alive (according to the Quran)

They said " We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them. 4:157

Very interesting, I read it years ago and have to go back for quotes sometimes but, I never gleaned that.

Given its presumed status as a 'perfect document' and, even as I have claimed that all of it is plain and uninterpretable, this seems like a questionable passage and defies the declared incontrovertibility of its message.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

How can Jesus kill anybody given that he died some time ago?

My personal answer is that he was a human man that died. Not coming back.

If you're asking me from Islamic point of view than I think the Hadith says he will return, via the power of Allah, at some point in the future to aid Mahdi. How evokes some metaphysical powers that suspend the known laws of the Universe, just as Christ's return would per Christianity.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Jesus defeated death , and rose from the dead ,
through the power of God .
He is pretty much immortal.
And He is back .
And has defeated death this time around too.
At ten years old He was murdered (1971)
knifed in the back , in His bed ,
... and was back the next day , without a scratch or scar.
However , as far as killing the antichrist goes , don't hold your breath.
He (the A/C) is a person of immense wealth and power, who has a
hidden army of minions that protect his every move , and cover up
his endless crime spree .
He is famous and a house hold word.teflon ....
Jesus will never back a death cult that targets the innocent ,
so FAIL there ISIS !

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

Religion does not put a knife or gun into a person's hand and then make them to pull the trigger. Religion does not cut off peoples heads.

It takes a sick mind to cut a head off.

I am a Christian and I do not want to cut off anyone's head - no matter what their religion is or what TV programs they watch or what their beliefs are, or whether they like potato chips or pretzels..., etc..

There are many killers walking around on this rock and they all don't walk around wanting to kill one another because my book is better than your book.

Get over your hate about religion and grow up.

You are simply trolling....... what a shame.
edit on 1-3-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

How can Jesus kill anybody given that he died some time ago?

My personal answer is that he was a human man that died. Not coming back.

If you're asking me from Islamic point of view than I think the Hadith says he will return, via the power of Allah, at some point in the future to aid Mahdi. How evokes some metaphysical powers that suspend the known laws of the Universe, just as Christ's return would per Christianity.

If Jesus comes back and helps the muslim murderers we are in big trouble.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

ISIL have plenty of water, but are running dangerously low on wine.

It's a no brainer really...just call JC, get on your knees and pray for wine.

They love a drop of red.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Wow. Just wow.

They have slaughtered how many Christians for following Jesus now? And they're claiming they want Christ to return?

Idiots, morons , fool and charlatans. That's who Isis really are. Its a shame they have guns, otherwise they'd actually be quite amusing.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I don't think any version coming from either of these religions make 'way more sense'. I understand you're trying to insinuate some Christian superiority here. No need to direct it at me. I am not defending Islam. Nor will I defend Christianity.

I was merely trying to answer questions with what little knowledge I have on the matter.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
So where exactly is Satan and his throne?

Rome?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman. I have already commented on a post regarding Obama being threatened with beheading, and why ISIS are doing what they are doing,so I'm going to share that comment here to, as I think many haven't ever heard of this before, yes, they know of Jesus, but not in the way we understand him....

When I say 'they' It may relate to the extremists and not regular Muslims, I don't know how deep this belief goes in mainstream Islam.

This is what I found out, links below.

www.answering-islam.org...

youtu.be...

I had a problem getting the links here, I hope they work this time.

Regarding the 'Answering Islam' link...

They are on a mission to kill as many Christians and non muslims as possible, and seem to want to take over the world, or at least to take over as many countries as possible and install Islam and sharia law in those places, because it apparently speeds up the arrival of their Mahdi aka the 12th Iman, their end time saviour.

This article explains that they believe JESUS will also return with their 12th Iman,

'Their' version of Jesus, will return at this time, he will look like a Jewish man, but will be a 'radical muslim', he will kill every Christian and believers of other religions and non religions who refuse to convert to Islam.

The YouTube link explains how Muslims believe they can speed up the arrival of their Iman, this can only happen if they destroy America and Israel and start the killing of Christians (sounding familiar)?

This Iman will emerge from a well in the grounds of a mosque in Iran, as their savior to the world. (sounds like he's emerging from Hades if you ask me, coming up from a deep hole in the ground)...

Very creepy beliefs, it sounds very much like what the Bible has been warning us of, because this 'saviour' will claim to be God or god like, and the Jesus here could well be the false prophet we're warned about.

edit on 452015Sunday523100000001America/Chicagoam3 by solitudeandme because: (no reason given)

edit on 552015Sunday0331u01America/Chicagoam3 by solitudeandme because: links not working

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

No they are waiting for the 12th Imam.

This just underscores the ignorance of either the article writer or the readers.

In the end times of the Koran and the Hadith, the Muslims believe there will be their own supreme Holy figure - the 12th Imam. They believe that the prophets like Isa (Jesus) will return too. They also believe there will be a figure called a Dajjal whom Isa will defeat. They also believe that Isa will kneel at the feet of the 12th Imam and proclaim that he is Muslim and then proceed to turn on all his own followers in the world.

The world will become a Muslim only on earth paradise after a lot of people are killed in very unpleasant ways.

So they are not "waiting for Jesus" the same way that Christians are.

edit on 1-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

disagree . This is a short 2 min vid on a book promo but Chris White has a series on YT clips on the study worth checking out .

edit on 1-3-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
eta dont know whats up with trying to place a link today but will try this ..this is pt1 in the study

edit on 1-3-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

How can you disagree with a question?

Aside from that, the question was, "So where exactly is Satan and his throne?"

As in where is it now.

And the answer actually may be in your video (promo) as all three major religions want the rock. That's why some are waging the war. Over a myth. Of course others are using and even encouraging this mythic battle to worship at their real alter, the one made of money.
edit on 3/1/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Never surprised at how far believers will deny logic and facts to preserve their belief.

Notice the number of responses here "well, I believe" or "the Bible says" or "that just can't be true."

Jews, Christians and Muslims are all "People of the Book." With a few discrepancies, you all believe the same thing.

Not unlike the right of Baptism ... some dab and some dunk.

If you anti-Islamists took a minute to learn anything about your "enemy," you'd find that Islam respects Jesus a lot more than most of you do (e.g. they don't have him still skewered on a cross on the wall in most mosques, just sayin.)

You might also know, if actual history weren't such a problem that the name "Jesus" is an entirely modern phenomenon.

In His own "time" He was called Ieshua. The Muslims know Him as Isa.

Isa was taken up to heaven rather than being killed, and He's waiting to come back to destroy the evil one during the end times.

Isa also proclaimed the coming of the last Prophet Muhammad.

I know some of you don't want to share your Masih (Messiah) ... but, if the fairy tales, er, beliefs that both Christians and Muslims hold, actually turn out to be true, you're going to have to, at least by a 1.6 Billion to 2 Billion chance.

Of course, the Jews may be right and you're all heretics worshiping false gods.

Or the Hindus may be right and you're all worshiping the same God under different names.

Or the Buddhists may be right and it's all just in your mind.

Or ... (and this is the one I'm betting on) ... these beliefs will continue to beget the violence they always have for the last 2000 years or so, and humans will fight and bleed and die for nothing besides their own delusions.

That's only my opinion though. No evidence aside from, well, everything.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Sorry I didn't see it as a question but as a statement .my bad . I am not sure that Satan actually has a throne .Micheal Heiser has a good many studies on different subjects .His Divine Council helped me connect many dots within scripture and ME documents .www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Jesus isn't a deity in Islam. He's a prophet. He's in the Quran just the same.

Apologies. I know so very little about religion.

Guten Morgen- Then You and folks like You (the "other" Me) will be spared another go round. KNOWing very little of religion™ will be Your "Saving Grace" (pun intended)...

namaste

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

So the answer to the question is given in the book of Revelation . Rev 2:12 "And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: 'The words of him who has the sharp two-edged sword.
Rev 2:13 "'I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. Yet you hold fast my name, and you did not deny my faith even in the days of Antipas my faithful witness, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

Pergamum would be in modern day Turkey Also called Pergamos

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join