It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Obama actually a legal US citizen if his Daddy was already married to someone else?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Wrong actually, read what I just posted above your post.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The *Real* question is:

Does a foreign born orphan adopted by a couple one of which is an American Citizen qualify as a natural born citizen?

Adoption courts order a "birth certificate" to be generated to protect all parties and the court records are then sealed.

Hawaii had some odd laws at the time of the Obama adoption.

No wonder they went bat crazy when Obama was coughing up his birth certificate.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

World Daily News? Really?
worldnewsdailyreport.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
From what i understand your correct. That still doesn't explain the reasons for fake birth certificates that followed. What could be the reason?

Part of the conspiracy was that the Obama campaign released the one to try to make fun of the birthers at the time.

I don't think it helped any.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

From what i understand your correct. That still doesn't explain the reasons for fake birth certificates that followed. What could be the reason?

Not to mention the faked S.S. numbers he was supposedly using.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The *Real* question is:

Does a foreign born orphan adopted by a couple one of which is an American Citizen qualify as a natural born citizen?

Adoption courts order a "birth certificate" to be generated to protect all parties and the court records are then sealed.

Hawaii had some odd laws at the time of the Obama adoption.

No wonder they went bat crazy when Obama was coughing up his birth certificate.

A really good point here as well. The guy has a complicated origin and supposed family relationship.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

What could be the reason?

People really, really don't like the President and came up with a silly notion about his citizenship then produced fake documents.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Not to mention the faked S.S. numbers he was supposedly using.

The one that always made me curious and still does is the sealing of his college transcripts.

Everyone has to release all these records and get the public anal probe by the press, but no one cares about this?

Why? And why take all that time to seal those records and use lawyers to defend it? What did he do? Fail his constitutional law classes or ... enroll under dual citizenship and that's how he actually got into the Ivy League colleges ...

edit on 28-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Everyone has to release all these records and get the public anal probe by the press, but no one cares about this?
Like who, for example? Who has released all their personal records?

And why take all that time to seal those records and use lawyers to defend it?

What records were "sealed?" Are your college records publicly available?
What lawyers "defended" it?

edit on 2/28/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

He could be native born (in the U.S.A.) but not naturally born (both parents being American citizens).

There is nothing that says both parents have to be citizens.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If any of that can be proven as true, I think it is a bit late, and will not reflect as a negative on Obama but the ignorance of those who supported him.

With that being said, I do believe that if we made a fair comparison of Obama versus Nixon, we would have a much more accurate picture of how what was so bad back then has become much more acceptable today?

Either way, blame Obama all you want, but his reign as king has been only made possible by the Republicans who are too scared to bite the same hands that feeds them as their mortal enemies they portray to their base as those they fight against!

2 Wings same bird!

Lobbyists take precedence over the people our elected representatives are supposed to represent!

I can't wait till the next election! /end sarcasm

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They said his fake ssn's were a mistake. I had heard of this happening to others as well

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

edit on 28-2-2015 by gmoneystunt because: double post

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The one that always made me curious and still does is the sealing of his college transcripts.

This is not true.

Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

College transcripts are just like birth certificates they are a matter of private record. He didn't have to get a lawyer to seal his records because by law they were already sealed.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Like who, for example?

And why take all that time to seal those records and use lawyers to defend it?

What records were "sealed?" Are your college records publicly available?
What lawyers "defended" it?

We knew all about both Bush and Kerry's college transcripts. I remember the Bush is an idiot thing. It got quite after Kerry's grades came out.

Actually, I see McCain on there, too. Really I see most all the recent candidates on there. No Obama.

As of 2012, Obama still hadn't released his transcripts.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

They said his fake ssn's were a mistake. I had heard of this happening to others as well

SS numbers are reused. This thread is getting to be another rant by Orly Taitz. Just the same birther crap over and over that has been proven wrong time and again.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You don't have to be born in the US, only on US soil. So it's valid if you are born on a US military base or embassy ground.

Yep,
Like John McCain being born in a US military base in Panama.

The Birther movement was never about the constitution
Just 110% political.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg
Well said

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

A very very convenient "reason".

Conveniently Coincidental too.

edit on Feb-28-2015 by xuenchen because: *[__-0-__]*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join