It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #39: The Dinosaur Hoax And Christians Against Dinosaurs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Puppylove

The question is whether the people that post on and to that website believe they themselves are there for such purposes.

The only people posting to that site are the actress in the videos and the people making fun of her.

He refers to her as his "client" on his Facebook page, yet he's the one who owns the domain... the same guy who owns luciferisourlord.com... Epic bullsh!t.

Are you mad yet Joe?

Any excuse to bash Jesus is good enough here anymore, funny how HE predicted this a long time ago.

It is really old now and I wonder why I bother logging in. Pretty slim pickings on real issues and have to put a hoax front and center on the front page? This is a new low and people think it is funny.
Good job ats

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I don't know if you have notice but all women got boobs and it's not like they can remove them to make a video, the comment/ close up seems to me unnecessary and a great way to alienate female viewers.

Yes zooming on those beeewbs was so wrong it stinks!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Great episode Joe.
Even If the woman is faking it all it doesn't take the fact away that many don't believe in fossils and it is one thing we need to educate people on.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Where did Joe bash Jesus?.
Jesus would agree with dinosaurs...he wasn't an idiot.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think dinosaurs are a threat to Christianity. At least it's problematic.

Genesis 2 says all land animals were made shortly after Adam so he wouldn't be alone and so he'd have a 'suitable helper'. All land animals includes dinosaurs. Which means dinosaurs would've been included amongst those killed by the flood, and two of each kind of dinosaur would have been on Noah's Ark.

Genesis 2:15-20 NIV

The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

Genesis 1 reinforces that with all land animals, including humans, being made on the same day.

If these are to be taken as literal truths, and not metaphor, then I wonder how Noah pulled that off.

Some people interpret the Behemoth in the bible as a sauropod.
edit on 28-2-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: theNLBS

i love the term she coined in one of her videos.

the museum-industrial complex.

you know, this is how 9/11 "truthers" sound to average folk.

regardless of the science behind fossil dating some people will hold on to this idea. as our public education system continues to erode we will see an increase in this type of declaration. i see this behavior as a part of a bigger problem. our country needs to get its act together and rebuild the education system. not some BS like no child left behind but some real improvements.

No, this is how OFFICIAL STORY loons sound to reasonable people that were not brainwashed into believing 9/11 was caused by planes and fires.

You all backwards mate.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

You keep logging in looking for that needle in the haystack and you are not alone

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Ya too bad no truth can be found here anymore than the church.

Facts are facts, finding out that what you believe is suspect, and wanting something to feed you new exciting things about (what) are not going to be found looking in the same old directions.

By all means continue looking where nothing EVER was going to tell you anything important.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Where did Joe bash Jesus?.
Jesus would agree with dinosaurs...he wasn't an idiot.

I agree with you. I'm 12 minutes into the video and I haven't heard any Jesus bashing.

This pic is more directly offensive towards Jesus than anything I have heard Joe say. He's just pointing out how illogical some of the 'Christians against dinosaurs' are being.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think Kristin is serious about her claims, but I also think she might be suffering from certain mental problems. This is a case where peer review would be helpful.
edit on 28amSat, 28 Feb 2015 03:22:33 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I enjoyed your post. I think that an intelligent Christian who took the Bible too literally would be able to see how dinosaurs pose a threat to their literal interpretation. First of all, someone taking the Bible literally would think that the Earth was only around 10,000 years old, and that humans were present at creation - thus humans existed at the same time as dinosaurs, only 10,000 years ago.
edit on 28amSat, 28 Feb 2015 03:27:47 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I don't know if you have notice but all women got boobs and it's not like they can remove them to make a video, the comment/ close up seems to me unnecessary and a great way to alienate female viewers.

I think it is a valid point to include.

There has been Dino-Deniers for your, and this specific series went viral because she isnt an old guy, she is actually fairly attractive.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wasn't this proven to be a hoax on page 2?

I think God created dinosaurs to test our faith.

All fun aside, religious bias can lead people to believe in all sorts of crazy things.
edit on 28-2-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: Bone75

Hi there. I just get a link to an individual's Facebook account. Could you explain why you feel this person is connected to this movement in any significant way?

There is no "movement". Dru Seefried is the owner and developer of Christians Against Dinosaurs, not the woman in the videos. He also owns Lucifer Is Our Lord.com.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
I think dinosaurs are a threat to Christianity

That's the bottom line. There are those whose motivation is to discount science, because it doesn't recognize the whole idea of creation. As time goes on, and religious explanations come into question, they're desperately grasping at straws to hold onto their conceptions about the beginning of it all. And to convince their followers that there is good reason to deny science, we have ideas like Intelligent Design, which is kind of a compromise they hope many will adopt as an alternative to the Big Bang and to evolution, and now, Dino deniers.

I don't know if Kristen is a real dino denier, nor does it matter. What matters is that there is a concerted effort (including those from the Flat Earth Society) who actually DO deny scientific history. And they are spreading the gospel of anti-science, religion in school, and trying desperately to hang onto their relevance in government.

Another great NLBS video. Joe, your shill check's in the mail.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I see some still think that isn't a real thing with some people. I know it is so stupid that it gets confused with satire, but there are actual people who think that stuff.

here is another

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: Bone75

Hi there. I just get a link to an individual's Facebook account. Could you explain why you feel this person is connected to this movement in any significant way?

There is no "movement". Dru Seefried is the owner and developer of Christians Against Dinosaurs, not the woman in the videos. He also owns Lucifer Is Our Lord.com.

If this is indeed the case I find it unusual that he "likes" Anton LeVey fan pages amongs others including The Quran and George Carlin to list just a few.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Love your video, keep em coming, you shill!

Congrats on a job well done!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

That doesn't actually say that he created them after Adam. Look at it. It states god had created all the animals then it says he brought them to Adam to name. The animals could have been created millions of years before by god, it is only stating that god brought animals to Adam to name.

Another thing it says somewhere around there. When the animals were named, they then acquired souls so all named animals have souls. But many people state the contrary. I suppose if you have to eat them and kill them if they bother you you do not want to feel guilty because they had souls.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join