It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted to share what I thought is an awesome picture...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Just wanted to share this.. Thought it was really cool..

And before the anals start.. Its obvious its not real and probably not even close to what you would actually see but it did give me a sense on oneness with the earth when I looked at it.. even made it my new screen saver..

How cool would it be to sit back and relax with a cold one, whilst you watch the earth rise..

Enjoy.

edit on 27/2/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Its a concept which appeals to me greatly!

Beer, plus the cosmic ballet. Perfect.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Here's another one probably from the same library,

Better view, files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If i could go there. I would not come back. After a while i would take my helmet off. Nice way to sign off. Could not end any better.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

yeah as long as we are the ones drinking the beer and not conducting the ballett lol

plus your avatar always makes me wanna have a drink ....in point isnt so bad but im always on here at like 6 am lol

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sweets777

yeah as long as we are the ones drinking the beer and not conducting the ballett lol

Hehe! "NO Jupiter, I said plié, not flit about as if you are gasping for the toilet! Stupid bloody gas giant! Once more from the top, and NO SLACKING!"

Actually, that sounds like a right laugh!

plus your avatar always makes me wanna have a drink ....in point isnt so bad but im always on here at like 6 am lol

Heh, sorry about that! Come to think of it, I think I ought to get a subsidy from the Alcohol Industry for that sort of service! What do you reckon?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

sounds fair to me ............ i had a good double sip of vodka this morning ....but hey its cold cold here.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

"From a distance I just cannot comprehend, what all this fighting is for..." ~Bette Midler

(Okay, I am probably the only one to dare quote a Bette Midler song on ATS, but, hey, I am a newbie, and it just seemed...fitting.)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Yes, it must be a strange feeling to be an astronaut, looking down at the earth and realizing that people are down there fighting over nonsense.

Yeah I know Bette is not an astronaut, but I figured that's the idea you were going for with that quote

top topics

join