It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl "Pushed over by a ghost": I'm a lil stumped

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hello thereeee children! (10 Points if you can name that reference)

I find myself posting in this forum again, a forum I don't usually delve into. Once again, please ignore the source, but rather look at the content.

Okay, so a little 1-year old girl named Lexi, was playing "Peek-a-boo" with her parents, who happened to be filming the cuteness. When all of a sudden, she appears to be pushed over... However whatever pushes her over remains to be seen.

Now I was very sceptical BEFORE I looked at the video, however upon watching... I found myself stumped, and here is why:

1) There is a large area in view surrounding the toddler, with no sign of any interference from anything being able to push her over

2) Whoever is filming this is a good few yards away, and un-able to hide any interference.

3) There is no evidence of CGI or any other tool to manipulate the video.

4) Lexi does not loose her footing, control or balance before she falls.

So as you can see, from my view, this is quite a tricky one to break down. I should point out I am useless at investigating the paranormal, so I am hoping some of you guys can help break this down and analyse it more in depth. The video link is below:

Video
edit on 26-2-2015 by brace22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

Interesting video, it doesn't look like she lost her balance. But, children her age do fall down a lot and playing peekaboo may have caused her to be unbalanced. Like you, I am horrible at investigating paranormal so I am going to have to keep checking back to see what the experts say.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

Yeah my 1 year old niece is falling all the time. But the fall here is not consistent with that. She definitely travels back via force, not falling over... If you get what I mean

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well I have to admit that is very strange. I looked very closely and it really does look as though she is being pushed, not loosing her balance. Her feet are firmly planted on the ground, until something causes her to begin moving backwards, and that is when she moves her feet to prevent herself from falling. Interesting video.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

See what I mean right?

Usually there are tell-tale signs of interference, but I am REALLY struggling to find any here.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Another thing i'm seeing, is that it looks like something is hitting her right in the chest, when the video is slowed down and highlighted. Its hard to see, but i'm pretty sure I'm seeing something.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

My guess: when she moves her hands forward she shifts her balancing point towards her backside and because she is still a learner, she over-does it and falls backwards.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

This is probably the first time I've ever responded to a paranormal thread.

Yes, children do fall all the damned time. I swear they're secretly here as litmus tests to make sure gravity is still working. As are cats.

However, as one of the other people said, this *really* does look like the toddler is being pushed. Her feet and knees were firm in their position. So were her shoulders and head.

The body *always* follows the head.

What I noticed, and the person who edited video for youtube did to great effect when they highlighted it, is that it truly looks as though the point of force was aimed at her solar plexus. Dead center chest. Her upper torso went straight back....all other body motions were a following act, from what I observed.

I actually caught this BEFORE the highlight in the edit came up and they replayed it.

Also, think about when you're fighting. I was taught that you need to watch the shoulders, as that is where upper torso action like a punch is going to originate from. That being said, this was my point of focus...

From what *I* saw, her shoulders went straight back...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The reference is from Chef from Southpark... love that show.

Doesn't look like she loses her balance but that's the only explanation I can offer.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Does she say. "I fall down"?

I didn't see the fishing line, who would pull a child down for views anyway?

Kids push each other down a lot, maybe it was kid ghost…

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Is that Three Dog of Galaxy News Radio?

ETA not to be off topic, but i just did his quest again the other night. Got tired of losing the GNR signal while roaming the Capital Wasteland. Best Game Of All Time.
edit on 26-2-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

It could have been one of those rubber air blast guns if you know what I mean and then the shock knocked her backwards?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

edit on 26/2/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So, pushed or pulled then?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It is pretty obvious that she is being pulled backwards, not pushed from the front. A line attached to the the back of her waistband is all it needs. This is a fake, and my question is...why the hell do people do this?
edit on 26/2/15 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I swear, some of you people are thick. You can clearly see her clothes moving, the impact of the push spreads her arms open and she doesn't lose her balance. As you can also see, she is knocked three steps backwards, her feet are not moving when she is hit.. a reply to: brace22

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
It is pretty obvious that she is being pulled backwards, not pushed from the front. A line attached to the the back of her waistband is all it needs. This is a fake, and my question is...why the hell do people do this?

You read my mind here. It's the only logical explanation I can think of. Note also, the video is conveniently blurry.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
She fell over backwards. That's it. There are no ghosts.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DPrice

Oh well thats all sorted out then

Move along now people, move along...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join