It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend wants to meet Putin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
My friend is going to Russia with his wife in June, one of those travel tours spanning 4-5 cities, no doubt he found a good deal now that their economy is under sanctions from western countries.

He will also visit near Kremlin and told me "tell me EVERYTHING about Putin, so that I am ready to meet him, if opportunity shows "

Instead of talking on the phone for 1 hour, I am gonna email him this thread and let him enjoy the read.

Aahhh Putin, another simplified latest enemy of NWO. Putin was just another cog in the Soviet Government, in comparison no different from CIA officer working for CIA. In other words Putin was pretty much a nobody, just another KGB officer among many.

Then due to complete money mismanagement and resource mismanagement Soviet Union started having money trouble, soon after that, parts of the union wanted to separate and who could blame them. United States being a rival was watching the whole thing feeling really good, soviets where crumbling.

Economic collapse led to hyperinflation of currency, people started going hungry, salaries were late, pensions were cut, education became meaningless, there were no jobs, everything went to hell in a hand basket.

Pretty much all KGB officers were recalled back to Russia, those that mattered anyway, some of them defected to other countries seeking a better life and who could blame them. This went on for a few years and then all of a sudden super rich Russians appeared called Oligarchs who suddenly converted all state property to their private property. Can you imagine buying forests, lakes, mines, oil wells for pennies on the dollar, and why not, after all the bankrupt state was selling for God's sake.

Some of these Oligarchs were given money by United States to own all these Russian resources in proxy, in other words USA would be real owner but some guy in Russia would get a cut if he played along. Some of these Oligarchs had nothing to do with western powers but were still willing to sell their property to the highest bidder, so in other words foreign power would own directly parts of Russian country.

And during all this time, majority of Russian people lived very poorly.

WELL HERE COMES A VERY ANGRY YOUNG KGB GUY, by the name of Putin

Putin rounds up an old KGB posse, buddies he worked with and trusted, and told them they have to storm the government covertly and overtly and basically do a mini revolution, they probably drank some vodka, made references to mother Russia and decided to take matters into their own hands.

Some government officials were killed, some were threatened, until even Boris Yeltsin then president of Russia practically begged Putin not to harm him or his family and in return Boris will recommend Putin as the new President.

First thing Putin does as president is orders arrests of Oligarchs, charges of treason, charges of theft, charges of not paying taxes, charges of murder, you name it. He also ordered all their vast property become confiscated as property of the state, in other words back in hands of the state.

Western powers went BERSERK. They just lost chunks of Russia ....Ouch

Putin orders next payments of all debt taken from International Monetary Fund. Putin orders state to start practicing sound money management, starts copying western style capitalism but without western style Private central bank, no large debt, no debt owned to central bank of the country. Currency is national, no private ownership of currency printing.

Russia was reborn, economy started booming, trading with other countries was booming, people absolutely loved Putin for it, every month people had more money, greater standard of living, food was plentiful, stores had kiwi and avocado, KIWI AND FREAKIN AVOCADO, life started looking like life in average western city.

Russia started having large surplus of money and they started investing again into science, technology, space program, military and so on.

Putin himself amassed fortune of 40 billion by investing into stocks and futures of companies that had ties with Russian government where he knew in advance what level price will go to. This is called insider trading and is extremely popular with US politicians, senators and congressmen

Hell till recently it was even openly legal for US congress to trade as insiders, this loophole was supposedly closed like 2 years ago LOL

[ U]But trouble was brewing on the horizon.

In the viewpoint of western powers like the United States, Russia was out of control, Russia needed to be slapped.

Putin was not cooperating with Geo-engineering program, chemtrails. Putin was not cooperating with social programs, modern advance of nihilism (agenda 21, gay programs, dissolution of traditional religion).
Putin was not cooperating with global GMO program.
Putin was not cooperating in Middle East, he kept bad mouthing US and NATO, he stopped the Zionists indirectly from attacking Iran, he even directly stopped NATO from bombing Syria like they did Libya.

Putin was simply not being a team player

Putin is STILL NOT a team player

But the USA managed to find his weak spot, they financed Ukrainian revolution in city Kiev, with help from European western NATO countries, they installed a puppet government, they made Ukraine completely dependant on IMF debt.

Putin seeing the dirty games being played, decided to play dirty too, Russia took Crimea knowing if they didn't the new puppet government of Ukraine would cease their very old naval base in Crimea.

Ukraine right now is having hyperinflation, their currency lost 50 % of value in matter of 2 weeks.

All trading with Russia stopped, all economic deals Russia had with Ukraine are dead. Everything is going according to plan.

Russia is being hurt financially
Ukraine is being destroyed financially
Europe will start being hurt financially

THE WINNER IS

The United States, and if everything proceeds further according to plan, Russia will once again collapse and be up for sale, piece by piece while regular people starve

But no worries, they will be able to get GMO seeds and work with US Monsanto to grow some of that wonderful GM stuff, and in schools their kids can be taught new form of math called common core

Russians will finally learn that 2 + 2 = 5

They will finally have president who is fun, like Obama, I love the guy, don't you

edit on 26-2-2015 by LotToTell2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2015 by LotToTell2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Lets hope the world keeps turning through the next level of tit for tat.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I am confused on the point of this? If your friend meets Putin now thats a Thread topic to get excited about!

edit on 2/26/2015 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/26/2015 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: LotToTell2
told me "tell me EVERYTHING about Putin, so that I am ready to meet him, if opportunity shows "

That's easy. Putin is like nearly all power hungry world leaders. He's brilliant while at the same time he lies, breaks the law, and is a stone cold killer (KGB days). That covers it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hey, I wouldn't mind meeting Putin. I'd also like to meet Mitt Romney and also GW Bush. I'll skip Obama though, I don't feel like spending all my time with Obama explaining how he screwed up.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Tell your friend not to wear any fancy rings if he does actually meet Putin!!!

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Where do you get that he was such a killer? All he did was push papers at the KGB. He was basically an unknown. He didn't come to prominence at all until he ended up under the mayor of St.Petersburg. Just like in the CIA,there are many people that work day in and day out that are nobodies. All they do is process information.Everyone in any covert government group are all not James Bonds. In fact few ever are. Your worried about a former paper pusher in the KGB When we had the former head of the CIA as a president. Get real.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
Where do you get that he was such a killer? All he did was push papers at the KGB.

He was a very important part of the KGB killing machine.
He wasn't just a 'paper pusher'. He was deeply involved. In the mob, who is the killer? The Godfather who orders the hit, or the button man who pulls the trigger? Answer - both.

BTW - interesting article.
Putin - Washington Post

Putin's role in the blatantly misleading information issued by the government about the Chechnya offensive also has been criticized. His talent for creating legends has been evident in his explanations about the war. For example, Putin told the writers group that the military had been open with the news media, when the military has in fact hidden information about casualties, combat events, attacks on civilians and its goals and methods.

Felix Svetov, a writer who spent time in Stalin's prison camps as a child and who lost his father in the purges, was present at the writers meeting. He said Putin's comment "does not correspond with reality." Putin is a typical KGB type, he added. "If the snow is falling, they will calmly tell you, the sun is shining."

Get real

Yes. Please.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Okay number one is the msm, so I throw that one out right off. I believe nothing coming from them. Number two,if you want to believe it,then how does being misleading about information make you a killer? No where in this link does it say he ever killed anyone. Further more,it does actually put out one piece of information I have heard elsewhere,but people refuse to believe,

Putin quietly played a key role for Sobchak at the moment of the 1991 Soviet coup attempt. Sobchak, in Moscow at that moment, vowed to defend Yeltsin and fight the coup, and took the risky step of flying back to his city to oppose the putsch. Putin, with good ties in the local security services, showed up at the airport with armed guards to protect Sobchak, who was potentially vulnerable as a leading democrat.

All the rest of the article is he may have,or its thought that,or whatever suggested ill deed he may have done. Yet there is nothing of any substance in any of it.

Here it what it comes down to, we all know he was KGB,being that is the case,it throws all kinds of suspicion on him.There is no way to verify any of it,no more than there is anyway to verify what George G W Bush did when he ran the CIA. You can guess and have half truths out there,but there is no way to clarify any of it,unless papers end up released.

Russia is in no way interested in airing its dirty laundry for us or the rest of the world,and that is their right. But unless our news corp. Actually have 'facts' to back up what they are saying,they aren't NEWS corp. They are rags digging dirt and throwing it out for the public to eat up. That doesn't make it true! They have been guessing some of the wildest things about world leaders with little or no information to back it up. When it comes to smear campaigns our news corps don't let up.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Tell your friend not to wear any fancy rings if he does actually meet Putin!!!

abcnews.go.com...

Pure MAINSTREAM propaganda running for a while to demonize Putin

Him stealing that ring was proven to be a lie long ago

The guy gave him the ring and, this same MSM you like to quote few days ago reported Putin has Autism

LoL

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Good analysis.

Too bad that people seem to be missing the point here.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

He was a very important part of the KGB killing machine. He wasn't just a 'paper pusher'. He was deeply involved. In the mob, who is the killer? The Godfather who orders the hit, or the button man who pulls the trigger? Answer - both.

You are obviously talking out of your neck without any proof to back up your wild claims whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Amid confusion over what happened, Kraft issued a statement at the time saying the ring was a gift as a sign of “friendship” with the Russian people and for appreciation of Putin’s leadership. But during his remarks last week, Kraft claims he issued the statement only after pressure from the White House, which feared the incident would become a diplomatic debacle. Last Sunday, Putin’s spokesman responded to Kraft’s claims, saying he recalls the ring was given as a gift, calling the Patriots’ owner’s claims “weird.”

Seems like this Kraft guy is the one that can't keep his story straight. Or he was pushed by the White House to lie. How dishonest of them and what a dictatorial thing to do, right.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

I dont understand the allure of this guy., Putin has about the same appeal for me as Bush...any one of them. What the hell is wrong with people? Then again, I didnt fall for the false hope of all that is "Obama´s america"...but come on. Why are people this gullible.

Some people really do ruin the world by being absurd and blind.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

To the OP - more reading for you.

The Moscow Times - Putins Double Standards

Putin has accused the Ukrainian authorities of committing war crimes in eastern Ukraine, but he failed to prosecute, and in some cases, promoted and rewarded, individuals accused of war crimes in Chechnya. Putin has encouraged Kiev to negotiate with the pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine, but he resolutely refused to negotiate with the Chechen separatist leadership....

Crimea is not Chechnya. Or at least, not yet. Since Russia's annexation of Crimea, Putin has begun importing his brand of authoritarian rule to the peninsula. Crimea's new Kremlin-backed authorities have cracked down on critical journalists, restricted public gatherings, and launched raids on businesses. It appears that Moscow's Chechen policy — of co-opting a local warlord into power, employed so successfully with the Kadyrov family — is being rolled out in Crimea.

Putin - Washington Post

Putin's role in the blatantly misleading information issued by the government about the Chechnya offensive also has been criticized. His talent for creating legends has been evident in his explanations about the war. For example, Putin told the writers group that the military had been open with the news media, when the military has in fact hidden information about casualties, combat events, attacks on civilians and its goals and methods.

Another good article. Like I said, brilliant and a stone cold killer.
TIME - Putins Secret Agents

Even in major European cities like London, Vienna and Berlin, opponents of the Russian state have felt little safety in exile during Putin’s tenure as President. Dissidents and their European host governments have also found that acts of murder and intimidation can be hard to prosecute when their trails seem to lead back to Russia. In August, Russian authorities formally refused to cooperate with a British public inquiry into the 2006 murder of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian spy who was poisoned to death in London after he publicly accused Putin of mass murder. On his deathbed, Litvinenko said only Putin could have ordered the mission to kill him with a lethal dose of radioactive polonium, which had been slipped into the whistle-blower’s tea. The Kremlin denies any involvement in Litvinenko’s murder.

An interesting book to read - Putin's Labyrinth: Spies, Murder, and the Dark Heart of the New Russia, by Steve LeVine.

Putin ordered the 1999 massive bombing of Chechnya. Civilian targets attacked. Hundreds of civilians are killed and tens of thousands are left homeless. Death rains down at Putins order. Two apartment buildings in Moscow then are blown up and Chechnyans are blamed. Suddenly, the world forgets about all the civilians who died at Putins order. Did the Chechnyans blow up the buildings or did Putin false flag it to get people off his back for the murders of all those civilians?

Russia convicted of human rights violations before the European Court for Human Rights and condemned for its abuses of the civilian population by human rights organizations. Putin is in charge. He is responsible for the killings.

Chechen War Crimes and Terrorism Both sides are at fault. Putin owns the war crimes committed by Russia. He was in charge. Death squads and 'disappearances' as well as rape as a weapon of war. Lots to talk about and all happening while Putin is in charge and all denied by him and his administration.

Putin Murders

Some high profile officials who were killed and their deaths were helpful for Putin - Sergei Yushenkov, co-chairman of the Liberal Russia political party and Yuri Shchekochikhin, both members of the Kovalev Commission who were investigating Putin. Other members disappeared or were mugged or 'lost' their seats in the Duma.

The mysterious 'illness' of Yuri Shchekochikhin. How convenient for Putin. Putin blocked the autopsy but the family managed to get tissue samples out to London and they came up with thallium poisoning.

Mikhail Trepashkin and Khodorkovsky conveniently disappeared to prison. Nikolai Girenko, Paul Klebnikov, Andrei Kozlov, Anna Politkovskaya, Alexander Litvinenko, Daniel McGrory (Times of London), Stanslav Markelov, and Natalia Estemirova murdered. Was Putin in the know? Maybe or maybe not. But former KGB Officer Putin keeps his power with the help of these murders.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 2/28/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Putin is liked because he is anti bush, anti Obama

Putin didn't ....

Forget it, I would need to write for hours comparing all the things US government did bad, from 9/11 to wars to GMOs

Just forget it

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Flyers fan

Thank you so much for western mainstream propaganda links

Moscow times is owned by western private entities masquerading as Russian paper

Washington post is MSM

TIME is MSM

I don't read all the other propaganda you linked

Hey flyers fan, why don't you tell us how Putin has autism or how Putin stole Malaysian plane that disappeared

Just between you and me, people of ATS are wwaaayyyy more intelligent which is why USA mainstream is so laughed at

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

And the Russian media is better? The pro-Putin propaganda in the OP has been countered with some unflattering information. The 'tell me 'EVERYTHING' about Putin now has a more realistic balance to it. Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

As I thought. Your post would be made with the same blind sentiment that elected both Bush and Obama. "oh he is not"....what ever. As if he is a lesser evil.

If you have to praise a vile murderous and thieving bastard only because he is not American or an American president then I say your standards are low. So low you would vote for another bad leader and defend him blindly after its obvious he is bad at his job.

I could write for hours too. If I was trying to make Putin out to be a good guy then I would have to write BS for hours and make loose associations to the evils of others to make it all have credibility.

Its absurd. You guys are supporting a hardline fascist, intolerant, archaic Russian conservative leader who got his start as an intelligence officer for a super power no different than the US with intelligence services no different than the CIA.

Its so retarded to then say "he is not bush" or part of the establishment. ...really? He is not? Really?

edit on 2 28 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I suggest you take a look at who committed most war crimes in the last 15 years

To counter you is so unbelievably simple

All I gotta do is write

9/11 building 7

Chanting USA USA USA

top topics

<<   2 >>

join