It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princes of the Yen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Synopsis

Published on Nov 4, 2014
“Princes of the Yen” reveals how Japanese society was transformed to suit the agenda and desire of powerful interest groups, and how citizens were kept entirely in the dark about this.

Has any other ATS member seen the documentary "Princes of the Yen"? I don't know if I have the right forum or this belongs in the "Rant" section.

I watched this last night and thought I knew quite a bit about the IMF, ECB and Central Banks, but after watching this documentary i learned a thing or two. What most appalled me was the fact that senior bankers at the ECB (European Central Bank) actually hold "Diplomatic Passports", WTH????

It goes on to state that not only do these senior bankers have diplomatic immunity, the Maastricht Treaty made it law that no Government Agency, Police Force or Public Prosecutors can EVER view documents inside the ECB. They are technically above the law! Im sure there are those ATS members that already knew this, but I am sure there are many that would be shocked that any Central Bank is above the law of the land.

The documentary is 1.5 hours long and is a tad slow at the start but I have included a trailer video as well as the full length version. It gets more interesting from the middle to the end.

It starts with the Japanese Economic Bubble in the 1980's and how the Japan Central Bank caused the bubble and prolonged the Japanese Recession in order to bring about law to make the bank independent from Government. It also goes on to show how the IMF interfere the the political systems in countries by making their central banks independent from government and open to foreign investors. Basically, the IMF hold the countries hostage using the country's own central bank as the tool to do so.

It shows the double standards of the IMF and World Bank, insisting no country bails out any failing company and yet when the 2008 credit crunch hit the US, the IMF went cap in hand to the worlds Central Banks asking for 100 Billion to bail out private companies in the US. Surely the US should lead by example if the IMF is imposing that condition on to other countries in the World. The hypocrisy of the IMF is staggering!

Has anyone seen this video yet, has anything been debunked in the video as i am amazed that bankers have Diplomatic Immunity, it just astounds me!

There are not enough "adjectives" to explain how I feel after watching this. I was already a Eurosceptic, but after learning the ECB is above the law, i now have a complete hatred to the whole EU experiment. It is so undemocratic! The Common Market is all we need in Europe!

Trailer

Full Documentary

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The golden rule... He who has the gold, makes the rules. -Quoted from They Live

I know one law they are not above. The law of the bullet.

join