It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bon Appétit!… Boko Haram Turns to Cannibalism to Feed Fighters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm curious as to why ISIS would start eating its captives because a completely different terrorist group ended up stranded and cut off from supplies and was reduced to eating each other to stay alive. I'd really like that connection cleared up here.

Why? As another tool to strike more terror. So they're not above beheading and burning alive their captives as terror tactics, that's getting old, they need a new method. It appears to be that you don't believe they're capable of this. If their Boko Haram cousins can do this, why can't they eventually if they're short of food and their financing gets cut off. And no, Boko is not 'completely different' as you say.

"5 Similarities Between ISIS And Boko Haram
1.Both groups claim to be working for Allah, the Muslim name for God.
2.They force adherents of other religions to convert to Islam or face execution.
3.Both ISIS and Boko Haram have overrun communities and claimed territory as theirs leaving destruction in their wake.
4.The terrorist groups have gone on a murderous rampage in their respective vicinities, killing women, children and even their fellow Muslims.
5.Both groups are very wealthy and are receiving massive funding from unknown sources which allows them to purchase deadly state of the art weapons to carry out their attacks."
pulse.ng...

...Don't forget slavery...and pedophilia.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Oh I believe they are capable. I just find it a stretch that one terrorist group will be inspired by the survival, desperation tactics of another group. But hey, stranger things have happened.
edit on 25-2-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh I believe they are capable. I just find it a stretch that one terrorist group will be inspired by the survival, desperation tactics of another group. But hey, stranger things have happened.

I also agree it's a stretch, but those extremist groups, although in different locales and circumstances, are just as crazy as the next.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

They will only use it if cannibalism proves to inspire fear and mistrust in the western population.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Don't most enemies get accused of cannibalism? I seem to remember North Korea being accused of it too. Maybe it is just the groups that it would be too hard to find out the truth, either because they are secluded or will not allow outsiders in?

Weird anyways...like we really needed another reason to hate those terrorist groups.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This oughta boost tourism through the roof!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Africa is Africa.......I would say more but whats the point. Africa is mostly a lost cause.

I have to agree. Sadly.

Nothing good ever seems to come out of sub Sahara Africa.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join