It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has lost his mind! GTFO!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This slimeball POS does not represent America or American values. Bottom line is Islamic beliefs and Muslims are antithetical to everything Western civilization stands for and NO Mr. Loser in Chief Islam was not woven into the fabric of American history! Does this clown believe his own BS?
www.amren.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

You're on the list now for sure....

Take a deep breath Francis.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Get real

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

The time for deep breaths are over! That's the problem! Americans should be so outraged there should be mass protests the tune of millions! Our country is being dismantled, corrupted, our history revised and re-written, our national wealth plundered and pillaged. But yeah let's take a breath!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I think you need a deep breath. Things aren't as dire as you think they are.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I thought this was going to be Obama making a certain herb legal. I'm so very disappointed.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy
This slimeball POS does not represent America or American values. Bottom line is Islamic beliefs and Muslims are antithetical to everything Western civilization stands for and NO Mr. Loser in Chief Islam was not woven into the fabric of American history! Does this clown believe his own BS?
www.amren.com...

You couldn't be anymore incorrect in your statement! It's apparent that you need to re-educate yourself with respect to American history.

This OP is a disservice to middle class white boys everywhere.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I agree, for a long time I been telling that our sitting president is a muslim he was groomed and educated as one.

But is something call denial, no American president could be that different, America is safe, he never had American best interest at hand and never will.

Under him terrorist Islamic groups are thriving.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Let's hear it........

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

But he isn't a Muslim. All evidence points to that not being true. Though if it were true, why does it matter? It's not illegal for a Muslim to be President.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And your attitude is exactly why we have a loser like Him running this country into the ground. YES things are that bad. America isn't even recognizable as a country anymore. Our government talking about and drafting laws regulating our meat consumption, how much tv we watch, whether we are forced to vaccinate our children and the laundry list of intrusions into personal liberty continue. Not to mention our disastrous foreign policy and economic policies. If you don't think things are bad in America you're out of touch!

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Sadly actions or inactions speak louder than words, Islamic groups are getting bolder, invading and attacking countries in the middle east with twisted, unspeakable actions and crimes and our president thinks is all peachy and good and we should all fight back with kindness.

I will say no more my friend.

edit on 25-2-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Because Islam is antithetical to American core values and western ideology. Lol do you not understand that? Only an idiot brainwashed populace would vote a leader into office that leads against their own best interests.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If Islam has nothing to do with America then why is there a sculpture of Mohammed at the Supreme court building? There has been Islam in America since before the revolutionary war and people like Salem Poor and Peter Salem who were Muslims and seen as heroes during that war. So your hit piece about Obama being wrong on how Islam is not in American history is nothing but BS.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: marg6043

But he isn't a Muslim. All evidence points to that not being true. Though if it were true, why does it matter? It's not illegal for a Muslim to be President.

I think the whole lying to non believers is what they are refrencing on his not being trust worthy. HE can lie to non believers of islam with no penalty is whats th e issue i think there. In the eyes of muslims he is one by birth,but since he is claiming hes a christian he would be marked for death if he was not president.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The US doesn't look like a country? Since when did we not have borders and a government? It looks like any other country to me. We have laws, taxes, a police force, a government. All the things that make a up a country are present. What does a country look like to you?

By the way, the government has been intruding into our rights since 1776. What do you think the Whiskey Rebellion was about? What we have is checks and balances that stops the government from running roughshod over the country. When one branch steps out of line, the other two have the ability to reel it back in.

Also, Obama isn't "our government". If Congress drafts a law that restricts how much tv we watch, it isn't Obama's fault. It's Congress' fault. If the Supreme Court fails to overturn a law that you think is unconstitutional (ex: the ACA), it isn't Obama's fault. It's the Supreme Court's fault. Obama has very little actual power as can be seen by the crappy EO's he's always writing to try to go around Congress.

PS: I never said that things weren't bad, I just said they aren't as dire as you think they are. Which is clearly evident since your knowledge on how our government works and operates (and possibly your knowledge in American political history) is very lacking.

This thread is just a standard whine thread to complain that you don't like Obama's policies. I'm not fan of him by the way, but these threads are useless and do nothing to bring anything to the table other than for the right wing crazies to come in and bitch about Obama being a Muslim trying to subvert our government. Like that would even be possible...
edit on 25-2-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

originally posted by: whyamIhere

The time for deep breaths are over! That's the problem! Americans should be so outraged there should be mass protests the tune of millions! Our country is being dismantled, corrupted, our history revised and re-written, our national wealth plundered and pillaged. But yeah let's take a breath!

How is our history being revised and rewritten? And the national wealth was plundered long before Obama even walked into office.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I agree, for a long time I been telling that our sitting president is a muslim he was groomed and educated as one.

But is something call denial, no American president could be that different, America is safe, he never had American best interest at hand and never will.

Under him terrorist Islamic groups are thriving.

Terrorist groups were also thriving under Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush so does that make them Muslims as well?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Why so much hate for Islam? Hating on Islam is no better than hating on Christianity. It's ok to point out the flaws but to hate on it just because it's Islam? Not cool. ISIS does not represent Islam as a whole just like the Inquisitions do not represent Christianity as a whole.

No, America was not founded on Islam, neither was it founded on Christianity. It was founded on "we the people", that includes people of all faiths and ethnicities.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Obama may or may not be a Muslim and frankly I don't despise him for his religious choice (although, it was a major deception if he is indeed Muslim). I dislike Obama because of his actions and beliefs that are diametrically opposed to what I believe.

He clearly does not want a strong, healthy America.
edit on 2015/2/25 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join