It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to buy an isis orange boiler suit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Walmart...
not kidding, they look like they shop there for everyone. They even get Jihadi John his big black sheet there. In the big and tall section, so the prisoners look more starved than they really are. Big&tall orange hanes T-shirts and the pants always appear to be orange carpenter pants (not available at walmart) or scrubs pants (but you can get these there!).

Whatever else you do, I want to see a green-screen desert scene.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
try prison you'll get it for free and get to use it for a while

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
its okay i found one on ebay i ordered three

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
its okay i found one on ebay i ordered three

Great now will you posting the upcoming beheading scene here on ats or do we need to look for it further afield ?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
well i had to cancel the order as they dont have one in my size!! grrr

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, I can only conclude one thing here...

Due to your lack of answering anyones questions of why, that this was your idea of a joke thread?

I guess we're all entitled to make jokes, but I'm also entitled to find your 'joke' in extremely poor taste. I've seen some of the most horrific footage I've ever seen in my life in the last year. I've been suffering nightmares since and I'm finding it really hard not to think about the families involved and what they must be going through. How do they cope after seeing a love ones head being hacked off?

If this thread wasn't some joke and there was a legitimate reason to wanting an orange jumpsuit then why link it to ISIS? I just fail to understand your motives. But I do feel that your flippant responses do not mesh with the severe gravity of the enormous suffering going on. If however you were maybe making a documentary on the subject I do apologise but perhaps that should be communicated so I (we) don't arrive at the wrong conclusion.

Sorry to bring a downer, but I felt I had to say something and I don't want this to be seen as a personal attack at all. But please consider how your threads will be portrayed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join