It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New fad for male bodybuilders, human breast milk bought from the internet!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I assume milk has growth hormone in it because it helps babies grow. Perhaps cow milk is not compatible with us and that's why we get mucus-ey and we can't use the GH from it properly. So makes sense for body builders to have the milk for compatible HGH

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hey, we are weird drinking cows milk anyway.

This actually makes sense

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal

I don't know how their able to stomach the taste! When I was pregnant, my ex was "playing around" and got a taste by accident. Lt's just say he was so grossed out he had to brush his teeth 3 times. He said it was the most disgusting thing that ever went into his mouth! LOL

"Got a taste by accident" ROFL.. (In the theater of my mind, I just watched that and I am still laughing(..I've done that a few times myself (by accident) , but it was not in any way gross, however, I have never been able to stomach the idea of just chugging down a glass. Something about it just feels off. But it doesn't feel perverted. I know that society is leaning towards it being that way though, and that in itself is perverted, because there isn't a single thing unnatural or wrong about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don't know how their able to stomach the taste! When I was pregnant, my ex was "playing around" and got a taste by accident. Lt's just say he was so grossed out he had to brush his teeth 3 times. He said it was the most disgusting thing that ever went into his mouth! LOL

"Got a taste by accident" ROFL.. (In the theater of my mind, I just watched that and I am still laughing(..I've done that a few times myself (by accident) , but it was not in any way gross, however, I have never been able to stomach the idea of just chugging down a glass. Something about it just feels off. But it doesn't feel perverted. I know that society is leaning towards it being that way though, and that in itself is perverted, because there isn't a single thing unnatural or wrong about it.

It is the first taste sensation that we all have - yes I know there are formula's too.
But ! I am talking of centuries old practices of suckling your young. ( It is what mammals do ! )

The curiosity as a grown mammal with fond memories of past Utopia ?

Yuck !

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No there's nothing truly wrong about it, and believe it or not, mothers can make enough milk for their child, and other children as well. Back in the day, pregnant or nursing mothers would act as "wet nurses" to motherless babies, rich women's children who were too high born to nurse, or just needed the extra money. Now if you adopt, and you keep putting the newborn to your breast, you can eventually nurse, men as well. Sometimes doctors can prescribe medication to help you nurse.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The idea of consuming breast milk doesn't seem all that great. It's all part of that "if I want to eat of another creature it's going to be a steak, seafood or chicken meat, not another human being" thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I want to be a body builder now, then I can feed in public.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I want to be a body builder now, then I can feed in public.

Will you sue if stores stop you from feeding? LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Will you sue if stores stop you from feeding?

No one will discriminate against me and my new feeding habits. I must have nourishment!

Will you burp me?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Will you sue if stores stop you from feeding?

No one will discriminate against me and my new feeding habits. I must have nourishment!

Will you burp me?

Sure why not, just don't mess up my new outfit! I will tolerate that from babies, but not from you!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Sure why not, just don't mess up my new outfit! I will tolerate that from babies, but not from you!

If you dress like that the last thing you need to worry about is me puking.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If you dress like that the last thing you need to worry about is me puking.

LMAO I love my little Gifs. LOL There's always one for every occasion. LOL

You mean you'd feel something like this???

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No.

That guy is not nearly pervy enough to be me.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

No.

That guy is not nearly pervy enough to be me.

Ahhh, so they modeled Quagmire after you but had to tone him down to get a TV rating then? LOL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join