It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Confession

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Set fire to my History book during the middle of class in Junior High.

Always had an illicit lighter hidden in my bag or jacket back then.

I also used to run off with glass ashtrays from the 24/7 Family Diner in H.S.

No idea why I felt compelled to do any of that...I didn't even smoke back then.

edit on 2/24/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting clarity - ( confessions should be easy to read )

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I wasn't bragging. I'm not proud or ashamed of it. I was just stating facts. It was just stupid drunken teenage fun. Would I go back and change it? I don't know. I don't think about it because I can't.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

lol .......well untiil now and shhhhh federal charged destruction of government prop ect...you know what days we are in shhhh

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

hey thats there fault put a big red shiny button and the expect kids not to want to push it lol
hell it would of been worse if it said do not touch lol

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sweets777

lol .......well untiil now and shhhhh federal charged destruction of government prop ect...you know what days we are in shhhh

It wasn't destruction, we just cleaned it up a little bit...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: oldworldbeliever

i know if there was ever an outlet for people like us ............this is it cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

lol and i mean brother im laughing that was good

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
On September 12th, 2001 I believed the official story.

Call me crazy - I know.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I love these stories. I guess my friends and I weren't so bad. When I'm feeling down in the future I'll come back here and read it all over again. It's sure to pick me back up.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What the heck...

(*LAME ALERT*)

I used to sneak out at 2am every so often and steal my parents car to go over to a male friends house. My parents eventually found out and asked if we were "fooling around" together. I told them we were just playing Tetris on his NES.

Dad didn't believe me and I was grounded for three months....my life became school-home-chores-homework....for three entire months. No phone and no television. A virtual death knell for any Senior Year in a small town.

The truth and terrible Injustice of it all?

We really were just playing Tetris marathons.

edit on 2/24/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting - again - because I'll never get this right

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I often sit to pee because I have bad toilet aim. Keeps me from having to clean up nastiness and I don't get complaints from the girlfriend.

I am fairly convinced my urethra is trolling me sometimes.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
When I was 11 in 1965, my best friend was 10, he got a re-curve bow with 35 pound pull for his birthday. We strung it and bought a box of 12 gauge 3 inch magnum 00 buckshot, cut the tops off of them and filled the void with candle wax so they wouldn't hurt anything.

We obtained about twenty practice arrows and taped the buckshot shells - minus the buckshot - to the end of the arrows. To ignite the shells we taped a marble to the primer.

Now the largest building in our small town was the bank building and on one side of it was a three foot separation between the adjacent building and we shimmied up the two walls with our bow and arrows and my fathers binoculars during Halloween night.

The first arrow we let go was towards the east on the main street. BOOM! The cops went flying towards the sound and started looking around. After a few minutes we let the next one go west on the main street. BOOM! The cops went zooming down to where the arrow landed. For some reason they never found the arrows. My friend and I were laughing so hard that I was afraid the cops would hear us up on the bank building.

The bank was very near the main crossroads in town and we could see north, south, east and west. We let several more arrows go, the next to the south, landing in the middle of the street. Off go the cops. Before they made it to the third one, we shot one north towards the school. The cops came back to the middle of town to the crossroads and stopped.

In our small town, we have a volunteer fire department and back then they didn't have pagers, but a large air raid type siren mounted on the water tower that was blown when the firemen were needed. The fire alarm went off and my friend and I thought that we had started something on fire even though we couldn't see anything even with the binoculars.

We stopped shooting arrows for the time being and waited to see what was going to happen. The cops stayed where they were and soon a fire truck pulled up as well as two county deputy sheriff's cars. As things got quiet we could hear them talking. They were going to try to find us and boy did they sound angry.

My friend and I hid the arrows and bow on top of the bank building, shimmied back down to the ground and high-tailed it home which was about three blocks away. Once we arrived home, we laughed so hard we cried holding on to each other.

About a week later, we went back to get our gear off the bank, retrieved them, and never told anyone what happened.

Even now, when I see him, I just say "arrow" and we both start giggling.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Ok you got me..I've been telling the truth on ATS and I've been secretly plotting how to prove it once and for all.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

A friend and I used to sit up at her house and party till the wee hours with whoever my current bf was. He would finally get tired enough and she would tell him "oh just crash here for the night". Once he was asleep we would roll him for his car keys and whatever change he had on him and go out joy riding and stop at White Castles for food. We did this to one bf but found his car was almost out of gas. What to do, what to do? Ah yes, so off we went with a hose and siphoned gas out of some poor person's car on them. Problem was, I looked down at the label where the gas cap was and asked,does it make any difference that its diesel? We both shrugged and said we didn't know and poured it in anyway. Went out riding and boy did that car smell bad. When he woke up the next day we confessed what we had done. Lol oh boy. We ruined his car on him,I felt really bad about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Stole a pack of gum when I was 8. Felt guilty and went to the counter and told them I found a quarter on the floor and it must belong in the register.

Lady said, "No, I haven't dropped any coins."

I said, "Well, you can have it for the register anyway."

She said, "No honey you found it, you keep it. It'll mess up my count at closing."

I was afraid of being arrested, so didn't have the guts to tell her I was trying to pay for a pack of gum I pocketed. Nagging guilt forced me to give up my life of crime, lol. (Seriously, I've never forgotten the incident after all these years!)

Whew... confession is cleansing!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
When I was in seventh or eighth grade a guy I knew was talking about one of the attractive girls at school. He mentioned something about her boobies and how he wished he could see them. I bluffed and told him if he didn't buy me lunch for a week I would tell her about his comment. He complained and said he didn't have money so I said he would have to steal it from the cafeteria. He never called my bluff. I don't feel guilty though. He stole lunches often.

edit on 2-25-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

It takes a little more than a joke to piss me off.

One of my favorite hobbies is laughing and making others laugh as well.... So you're all clear!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

That's great! I keep picturing it in my head and busting out laughing. My buddy is giving me weird looks.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
One time I was bored and decided to do a little hands on research for a story I was writing. The main character took a cane sword and threw it at somebody and it stuck in the guy's back. Well, I just happened to have a cane sword. I threw it like a javelin and it flew across the room and stuck in the closet door. Question answered.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
A long time ago i used to partake in a certain herb that has medicinal effects . The police at least once a month used to raid all us criminals houses and upturn everything leaving it a mess . We gathered seeds for weeks then threw them in the weeds at the sewerage treatment ponds . We waited for them to start growing then rang the police . It was a small town and when word got out they were ripping the plants up we parked our cars nearby and watched . The raids stopped .

Wait im not sorry for this .
edit on 25-2-2015 by hutch622 because: to add

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join