It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’ve Just Seen a (DNA-Generated) Face

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

When will we start seeing the faces of historical persons? I wanna see Cleopatra, don't really know if they've got samples of her DNA though.

Just so ya know, Cleopatra was known for her intelligence, wit, charm, and supposedly sexual talents.

Looks wise, not so much. Apparently, there is a reference to her as "dogface".

But, yeah would be really fascinating to see some historical figures brought to life by this method.

Dna generated face and body is interesting technology.
Though I have reason to believe Cleopatra was stunning as far as her looks are concerned.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: intrptr

With an identical twin, you can be at twice the places...and "awake" and doing something 24/7. If I had an identical twin that's what we'd do -- we'd pretend to be the same person. People would wonder if I ever slept, and how I could travel from place to place so quickly.

Wait till they both try and get you in bed… (woohoo!)

there was a murder case a while back (maybe a long while) where one twin served as an alibi for the other. They eventually got found out.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: akushla99

originally posted by: intrptr
Maybe its just me, but I'm not seeing the correlations that well. Maybe its that life alters us, aging and stress add a dimension the computer doesn't factor in.

Renditions so amorphously similar, they could be used to ID an innocent twin in some horrific crime, without recourse to reality (on the strength of the rendition alone)...frighteningly unimpressive...

Å99

i dated twins once. In the beginning they took advantage using the similarity to deceptive ends, which I didn't mind so much….

Twins know how to use their "gift" to advantage.

As far as doubles, they are stand ins for world leaders, theres lots of them.

I dated twins at the same time :/

The DNA 'photofit' (while I do find it interesting) seems rife with nefarious possibility...and having been involved in the art 'industry' for the past 35 years, found the likenesses bland and attributative only - hardly spitting images IMO.

Å99

Thanks for the second opinion. I thought I was the only one.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Don't know what I'm missing here as I'm not too familiar with the stories!?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join