It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE Write History..!Black Death blamed on GIANT GERBILS from Asia....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The Shmitzonian has been obliterating evidence since before the 30s
They are a creepy bunch of paradigme pushers who have an agenda driven outlook.....
Whats locked up or destroyed by the Smithzonians would alter our reality big time....
Its a conspiracy nobody gives much credence to....but none the less true for all of that......
I wish Annonymous would finally do something useful and hack their records for the evidence...but they are busy DDOSing somebody instead of doing the right stuff.....

edit on 24-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

What is the difference between Gerbils and rats? Both are rodents?
edit on 10-1-2017 by troutmanshinybutt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crazyewok

I agree that there are still a number of things they don't know. One of them, if I remember right is just exactly why the Plague got so virulent. It seems to be a disease that suddenly breaks out of its cage and runs rampant, and as far as I've been able to determine, no one really knows why.

All the mechanisms are in place for it to spread like it did, but it more or less stays confined to the regions and species where it's endemic. However, every so often in history ... BOOM! And they don't understand precisely why it gets set off, whether it's because it mutates and gets slightly more virulent or whether other environmental factors have to come into play or some combination of the two.

And that's one puzzle.

But I really do remember reading about the gerbil link.

The other was the huge variations in mortality rate between towns, some of which could be next to each other.
And the variations in symptoms.

In some places you got the normaly ratio of septic/pnemonic plague and in other places it was way off.

Im with the opinion another pathogen may have mades its rounds at the same time but was just not noticed as back then there was no way to tell the diffrence.

'Bubonic plague' with large black swelling under armpits and groin, known as buboes, hence Bubonic plague.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join