It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto bunker mystery: Police unsure who built underground chamber

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: acehigh91
, but the diggers were using a pulley system to remove dirt. This avoided any loud noises while digging, and no traces or the removed soil point towards the diggers possibly wanting to keep this a secret.

Please try and get your facts straight.

There was a huge pile of dirt mere steps away and the "pulley system" you mention has no bearing on "loud noises".

It was for raising dirt from the hole to ground level. What do you think the alternative was? A marching band?

Chillax.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Perfect stranger

This tunnel was most likely abandoned for the winter.

That would be negative.

The police found the "cave" to be comfortably warm inside and recently formed ice at the hose outlet.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
With more than 30 games venues in Toronto, there will be no place to dig a hole that's NOT a few hundred meters from one of the sites of an event.

The Panam games will be the biggest event in the history of, not only Toronto, but ALL of Canada.

A few years ago this city was a war zone when the G20 came to town .

This will be magnitudes worse.

There will be even more security than there was then, PLUS millions of tourists, visitors and athletes from every country in the western hemisphere.

The potential for a false flag/terrorist attack will be EXTREME.

Already, in preparation for these "games", sweeping new changes in legislation in the form of Bill 51 has brought an end to freedom of speech in Canada.

I REALLY don't want to be here this summer.

edit on -06:0044152042015-02-25T11:04:44-06:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
With more than 30 games venues in Toronto, there will be no place to dig a hole that's NOT a few hundred meters from one of the sites of an event.

The Panam games will be the biggest event in the history of, not only Toronto, but ALL of Canada.

Does everyone forget we not only hosted, but dominated the winter Olympics of 2010?

Although I agree with most of what your saying..
Olympics > Panam
edit on 25-2-2015 by acehigh91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am at York U right now, I was actually going to go explore and do some investigating to see how close I can get to the filled in tunnel. A helicopter is hovering over the forest now though, I might have to check it out another time lol.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Does everyone forget we not only hosted, but dominated the winter Olympics of 2010?

Although I agree with most of what your saying..
Olympics > Panam

If by "everyone" you mean "me", then the answer is no, I didn't forget the Olympics.

This is bigger.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It was just a man cave!

These guys just needed a place to relax!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
It was just a man cave!

These guys just needed a place to relax!

Yep.

A total non-event.

Notice that the police sat on the story for weeks before going public with the 'Terrorist' angle?

The story was saved until the day of Harper's proposal of Bill 51 was tabled in the House of Commons.

It served it's purpose to incite fear and create a diversion from the most totalitarian law ever proposed in Canada.

Don't look now sheeple, but you've been had!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Fuhrer Harper is just like Nickleback. Everyone hates him, yet he's inexplicably popular.

a reply to: Psynic

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Fuhrer Harper is just like Nickleback. Everyone hates him, yet he's inexplicably popular.

a reply to: Psynic

Popular?

Lifetime conservatives are questioning Bill 51.

H...er rules by default.
edit on -06:0011153302015-03-02T09:30:11-06:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The general public barely follows politics. If they vote, they vote based on the ridiculous, Tory, NDP, Liberal lines, which mean nothing when it really gets down to it.

Harper loves oil money, so people in the oil business vote Harper. Ontario loves appearing to be a conservative "have" province, so they vote Harper. Nova Scotia is an ageing population and can't relate to younger candidates, and hey, he's always at the curling briers, so they vote Harper.

reply to: Psynic

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The general public barely follows politics. If they vote, they vote based on the ridiculous, Tory, NDP, Liberal lines, which mean nothing when it really gets down to it.

Harper loves oil money, so people in the oil business vote Harper. Ontario loves appearing to be a conservative "have" province, so they vote Harper. Nova Scotia is an ageing population and can't relate to younger candidates, and hey, he's always at the curling briers, so they vote Harper.

reply to: Psynic

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it" -S.Clemens

Bill-51 gives him ULTIMATE power.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here's the latest news on the mystery bunker.

www.thestar.com... eerie-clues.html

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Here's the latest news on the mystery bunker.

www.thestar.com... eerie-clues.html

For crying out loud! Let it go!

We already had the "latest news" yesterday.

The only REAL story here is how the MSM and the police sat on this BS for weeks until they needed something to distract the sheeple from the introduction of Bill-51.

It's an inflated story design to obscure the truth, not reveal it.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I am at York U right now, I was actually going to go explore and do some investigating to see how close I can get to the filled in tunnel.

Your time would be better spent trying to get an education.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join