It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Rendition Sites, For US Citizens, Confirmed Inside the US.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mister.old.school

This is f*ck'd ...

need evidence now!

If true the perpetrators should be hanged & quartered.
edit on 24-2-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

This is f*ck'd ...

need evidence now!

If true the perpetrators should by hang & quartered.

Russians are invading and detaining people for real, but hey fall for the bait and switch from known communist sympathizers planting discord.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Tin I agree with u a lot but I want to evaluate the veracity of these claims as should you. Do you have counter evidence?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

This is f*ck'd ...

need evidence now!

Russians are invading and detaining people for real, but hey fall for the bait and switch from known communist sympathizers planting discord.

Wtf?

Russia is not invadeing the usa, infact its not even capable of invading the USA

And last time I checked russia were far far far from communist these days.

What are you? A Throw back from the 50's

edit on 24-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Take away the police, now this thread is advocating taking away the guns from people too (what a surprise that agenda popped up).

A free Nikes and iphones looter spree with all the religious nutjobs and gangbangers transformed into mini warlords. Seen this movie before.

Not going to happen.

Who the # is talking about takeing away guns?

Can you even read?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Take away the police, now this thread is advocating taking away the guns from people too (what a surprise that agenda popped up).

A free Nikes and iphones looter spree with all the religious nutjobs and gangbangers transformed into mini warlords. Seen this movie before.

Not going to happen.

Who the # is talking about takeing away guns?

Can you even read?

Read the thread, the whole thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

This is f*ck'd ...

need evidence now!

Wtf?

Russia is not invadeing the usa, infact its not even capable of invading the USA

And last time I checked russia were far far far from communist these days.

What are you? A Throw back from the 50's

But Russians are in Ukraine. Which you must know.

Go see Putin for throwbacks.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What's even more insidious is we have these things glorified in movies and on TV.

Hero cops kicking in a door and going 'oops - I saw a BG, didn't you (wink, wink)', cops beating suspects and then saying 'he fell down stairs'. These are all couched in ways that the cops being the heros and the BG being very heinous now -deserve- this treatment and we might even cheer, forgetting that our rights are there especially to protect the BGs and give everyone a fair trial.

But you ask most 'Muricans' if a child molester (who isn't even proven to be the one, or be true) should be shot in the street like a dog and they'll say 'HAIL yes!'. They don't stop to think this could be their uncle or brother falsely accused in a divorce battle.

We're a nation of idjuts, sad to say.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

And all these legal justice attorneys for the people get diddly squat done. So its up to the people to protest like everyone did about Gitmo. Funny how people care more about real terrorist than they do their own people sometimes.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

I will certainly agree that I wouldn't want you as a neighbor.

You can't defend yourself and think everyone is from a Mad Max movie.

Sure I can, just turn on the news anytime there is a riot or natural disaster and watch the free for all. Anarchy has a way of turning every person into an animal.

As an exercise, envision this discussion in your town meeting.

If I stood up and said that we could afford to halve our police force, would you stand up and say that we can't because everyone else in town would loot, rape and murder everyone else? Would you even believe that?

Do you think that would make your neighbors have more or less confidence in your judgement and intentions?

Would it be the same if I asked to cut 75%, 90%, 95%? At what point would everyone go nuts?
edit on 24-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sadly, other than the majority of ATS membership and other like-minded individuals, this TRUTH will fall on deaf ears simply because it will be drowned-out by the propaganda behemoth that is in place to circumvent information exactly like this.

Snooky, movie stars not wearing knickers and all of this weeks shopping specials are a lot more important and in your face than this information.

The cold hard reality is that the US is no longer the land of the free.

and I'm starting to question whether it is actually the home of the brave - it is my eternal desire to be proved wrong with that.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Defund departments. Pull the plug before it's too late.

There's an easy way to accomplish that... stop committing crimes.

Here we go folks, the moral crusaders who allow our souls to be sold for their own good. Problem with this logic is the concept of due process, just wait until you get yanked out of your bed for posting about conspiracies online. That's where this leads buddy.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

And the steady anti-US rhetoric goes on.
Get rid of police? That would fit fully with the real conspiracy of anarchists at work in the US.

We could at least fix the corrupt legal system, I think that's what people are getting at.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I would like to echo your sentiment!

You are correct, we have been collectively oppressed for long enough!

All the various institutions are put in place to keep us in perpetual servitude. People have begun to blindly accepts far too many things from the statists and their religion of scientism!

No we look around and see the fruition the vision laid out by Orwell & Huxley. Entertainment and Drugs for society, Prison for those not content and the continued robbery of our souls!

I shall however remain an eternal optimist! We see people standing in the face of this collective oppresion at grass roots levels across the globe!

If we can see these things so can millions, if not billions!

I do believe we are experiencing the consciousness shift that this planet has been waiting for!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

This is some of the most disturbing news to come out of America since the mass surveillance issues, as bought to light by Edward Snowden.

The cultural identity of a great many of its people, relies upon certain rights being afforded them at all times, that certain rights are theirs no matter what circumstances they might find themselves in. But forget things like the second amendment, or some asset seizure nonsense! This is down right Gestapo mentality in its infancy! God forbid that this misbegotten sort of conduct becomes full grown, and the secret summary executions begin!

And I am curious to know, from those of you living in America, particularly our esteemed associates in Chicago (Hi there everyone, by the way! How are you? Is life good?), what will it take, what trigger point is going to have to be crossed, before the people take to the streets all over your town, your city, your state, your nation, and refuse to be policed in such an outrageous manner, one which totally destroys your rights, shunts them aside as if they were not there at all?

I get the feeling when asking that kind of question, that most members of this website, who have an immediate concern on this issue, those closest geographically to it, will be on the very cusp at all times, and that only the possibility that not enough people either know about this, or feel strongly enough about it to be prepared to protest in a manner which will make a difference, stays your hand. Is that an angle for some of you?

If so, I empathise.

However, if I were to find that my own nation was carrying this sort of Gestapo nonsense out, under my nose, I would find myself getting my marching boots on faster than you can say "Not on my watch, mate."

Make no mistake, this sort of thing never leads anywhere good, and is the mark of an authority gone wrong. And if this is happening in Chicago, where else exactly is it happening, and what can be done to end it!? Who will stand against this? My friends, I see nothing but the darkest possible portent in this situation. Though I respect that things are different in America than they are here in the UK, I cannot say that I understand how anyone who respects the United States of America, the people who live in it, and the principles on which it was founded, would be anything but sickened, literally physically sickened by this news, and forced by something inside themselves to act to stop it.

Petition your local politicians, go for a "walk" with some like minded people, organise against this disgraceful black site culture in law enforcement, and stop your nation sliding down the crapper. The issues at your border, the issues on your streets, with the gangs, with your taxes, with your guns, these are important, but getting ahead of the bell curve on THIS total crapstorm, is VITAL!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
We could at least fix the corrupt legal system, I think that's what people are getting at.

97% of people in jail are there on plea bargains, not as a result of a genuine conviction after a trial.

What's due process again?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
All there is here is some accusation by a convicted anarchist, found guilty of possession of an incendiary device and the misdemeanor of "mob action", picked up by a foreign leftwing publication. He is boo hooing because he got busted and leftist sympathizers fall head over heals for this kind of unsubstantiated sensationalism (look at stars opening post).

For a site like ATS which regularly demands a lot from sources, this is a pathetic anti US hit piece that is going viral here. No different than other sensationalism devoid of substance.
They even interview a former detective who used his retired badge to roam the facility and found no evidence of the claims.
Then they drag out claims about 1970 police abuses, Hello this century....at least stay in the same century to stay relevant.
Oh they top the story off with Church claiming they paraded big big vehicles on display for him to see and knocked out a list of former military equipment.

Wth, a blind grandmother could weave a better patchwork than this leftist pro demonstrator piece of non journalism.

edit on 24-2-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

I will certainly agree that I wouldn't want you as a neighbor.

You can't defend yourself and think everyone is from a Mad Max movie.

Sure I can, just turn on the news anytime there is a riot or natural disaster and watch the free for all. Anarchy has a way of turning every person into an animal.

How would you know this? Have you lived in a society of anarchy? Riots and natural disasters aren't exactly good examples of anarchy...at least on a large scale, as they are really only examples of small, unsustained pockets of violence, usually born out of some sort of general grievance, usually oppression or poverty. Anarchy does not necessarily mean violence. Especially if everyone takes responsibility for their own safety and security. And time and again, in riots and natural disasters, there is usually a grand illustration of love and care for one another.

Indeed we are animals. But not all animals have a craving to wreak havoc 24/7.

Perhaps what you said in fact says more about you?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
even worse was when Trotsky 1917-1929, then Stalin came to power and became executioners sent to prison along with their families, he knew it is genetics. This Odessa descendant Trotskyists media-3.web.britannica.com... he d-d and his one bloods , many came in America from Russia but equally hated and Russian and American and generally all the goyim of earth , will make for you bloodbath
edit on 24/2/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have a friend who worked at Davis-Monthan AFB in Arizona a few years ago after he left the service as a security contractor. He had mentioned in casual conversation one day about some people who had left his company to go to work for Wackenhut. A few months later it came up again ,but this time he said a few had come back to the company he worked for and they had mentioned some strange goings on.

One thing they mentioned was a brand new prison that was fully staffed but with no prisoners. Empty buses arrived and departed at all hours. It was pretty creepy at the time and more so with these recent revelations. My friend does not believe in or follow any CTs so this seemed like a fairly legit report.
edit on 24-2-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join