It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Next Level BS of the Vaccine Controversy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by and14263 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Okay, I'll try again:

Excellent OP, good sources and good knowledge.

I wonder if NLBS is up on the front page to attract a more mainstream audience?

Which in turn will put the more conspiracy leaning threads further down and seen less?

I don't think I've violated T&Cs this time.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
dont let fear stop you

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Seriously, I would say Electric Universe is making some valid points that are worth a little deeper discussion than simply saying "no I didn't."

I too was more than a little troubled with what I considered steering a bias in regards the NLBS episode in question. There is a lot of information out there, and it doesn't seem NLBS gave this deep issue its due consideration to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
dont let fear stop you

That ain't stopping me

Really, I didn't mean harm to the topic or the OP, but this topic is really kinda.. rolled out thinly and vastly, if you catch my drift.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Excellent thread with excellent research! Reading through research and study reports isn't light reading by any means, and I very much appreciate your hard work and all the effort you put into this. Thanks for fighting the good fight.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
My Aunt says that she took my cousin to the clinic and brought back someone completely different. The change was instant. I am only thinking about this now because it was her father that crashed his plane in Spokane a couple days ago.

Vaccines cause autism. maybe not in everyone but 1-10,000 seems like about the same odds or better for getting measles right now.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This thread hits some nerve, esp. here in Germany right now - a dead infant in Berlin from measles!

1 : 16,000,000 for a critical failure in immunization.
1-3 : 1,000 for a dead child by measles.

Yes, there is a risk. No one denies that.
Now you should start doing some math.

If you do ---believe--- that the numbers are wrong, or that statistics are less worth than a "story" by someone, I won't help.

Cold, hard facts, that is the basis of a discussion, anything else is yelling emotionally at each other.

Always remember:

"How many Germans does it take to screw in a bulb?"
"One. We are efficient and don't have any humor."... 'nuff said

edit on 24 2 2015 by ManFromEurope because: grammar, my old enemy! we meet again, I see!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

1 : 16,000,000 for a critical failure in immunization. 1-3 : 1,000 for a dead child by measles.

Can you provide links for your data? So I can compare. The data in the United States is much different

www.healthsentinel.com...

ZERO U.S. Measles Deaths in 10 Years, but Over 100 Measles Vaccine Deaths Reported

Measles and measles vaccines: fourteen things to consider
edit on 24-2-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
This thread hits some nerve, esp. here in Germany right now - a dead infant in Berlin from measles!

If you do ---believe--- that the numbers are wrong, or that statistics are less worth than a "story" by someone, I won't help.

Cold, hard facts, that is the basis of a discussion, anything else is yelling emotionally at each other.

Always remember:

There is only 30,000,000 people here in Canada. 1:16,000,000 suggests that there is only 1 other autism case caused by vaccines here in Canada. Or am I seeing this "stat" wrong?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Wakefield is a red herring.

I've listened to him tell his story and in my estimation he's not lying and although he was aggressive in his research tactics, nothing he did approaches the gross fraud that goes on between Pharma and the FDA on a routine basis.

If you are the least bit interested,

Whenever someone cites this one guy, I am convinced they are either ignorant or have an agenda.

Generally speaking, Pharma will attack the person's character, qualifications, and professional status but not the data itself. Why? because a number of interesting correlations have come up and the scientific next step would be to charter more research. Pharma's goal is to block all such research.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Threads like this make me think we'll never make it to the year 3000, or even get anywhere close...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Always remember:

In the year before the vaccine was licensed the US death rate from measles was 1:100000. The rate of febrile seizure in babies injected with the MMR2 is 30:100000. source
What is a febrile seizure?
. Bundling vaccines 3,4,5 at a time is more profitable and less safe for children. How can they get away with that?????

In 2011, the Supreme Court said, ‘Vaccines are unavoidably unsafe, and therefore there shall be no product liability lawsuits against manufacturers, even if we could provide evidence that the vaccine could be made safer.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
Threads like this make me think we'll never make it to the year 3000, or even get anywhere close...

You might be right. If humans can't overcome profit machines, it's game over.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Interesting information and some I have never seen before.

S+F

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

I was talking about peoples willful ignorance of the scientific method and their irrational fear of 'BIG PHARMA'.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

I was talking about peoples willful ignorance of the scientific method and their irrational fear of 'BIG PHARMA'.

There's a big sarcasm plane flying overhead...

Whaddya mean you missed it?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Seriously, I would say Electric Universe is making some valid points that are worth a little deeper discussion than simply saying "no I didn't."

Sure. But the NLBS episode on the anti-vaccination movement was specific to the contemporary resistance to the MMR vaccine.

Isn't the deeper discussion happening right here and now? Isn't this thread on the home page right now?

Yes it's a deep issue, but when trying to keep each episode to less than, or not much more than, fifteen minutes means we must keep a tight focus.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

There's a big sarcasm plane flying overhead...

Whaddya mean you missed it?

Yes and it was the height of wit.....I just was clarifying in order to ensure the poster I was replying to was aware I that found his attempt at deflection to be.........wanting.
edit on 24-2-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I think a part one, part two, possibly a part three for such a meaty subject. There are states now attempting to circumvent personal medical freedoms based on uneducated hysterics, seems an important enough subject to provide a complete commentary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join