It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about February 27th

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I had this odd dream something happening on 2/27/2015. I had it early in early January. It's just been floating in my head for a while.
Basically there was some type of event/disaster that had happened in Europe, and South America. The dream seem to be like I was watching a news broadcast. It showed a map of the world with attention on South America(Around Chile and Argentina) and Europe. It seemed to be a natural event. Maybe like a earthquake or something. It seem to be something rather dramatic.

I'm not making any type of prediction about anything, I'm not into that stuff. I tend to try to stay positive.
Normally after a few hours/days I would forget my dreams unless they were dramatic. This dream has stuck with me for a month+, I have wrote down the dream the night it happened. With that date coming up I figured I post it somewhere.

Hopefully the day will past without event....And I can get it out of my head afterwards.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well shoot, not a nice ending to my birthday (February 26th)!

Sometimes what we think maybe prophetic visions/dreams, are actually metaphors given, about something we need to focus or work with. Since your dream description was rather vague, just two random places and an unknown natural disaster - Im on the fence about the conclusion of.

So I will enjoy my birthday, have a blast, and hope when I wake up the next morning, everything is as yesterday

Thanks for sharing, will keep an open mind.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
February 26 is also my birthday. I'm sure nothing will happen on the 27th as most of these threads never come true.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blahable

The area you mentioned in South America is familiar to me since I lived many years around there. Earthquakes are really nasty there and frequent. To consider that many cities are right next to the ocean, like Arica (Chile). They had tsunamis previously.

One name says all : NAZCA PLATE. But on top of that, there are so many volcanoes, some actives.

Recently, one of my friends still in the area had to find his way out of the house thru swinging walls and debris coming down, with his family including a baby in his arms.

When I was there, many years ago,I went fishing with another friend to the beach. An earthquake got us and saw the shaking waters just few meters from us on the beach and then no more waves. After looking to each other for few seconds, we took our stuff, went to the car and hit the road to higher lands. We didn't say a word all the way.

No mobil phones in those days, families were waiting to see us coming back.

Chances to have a disaster there are big all the time, dream or not dream.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The date 2/27/2015 is 21 days away from 3/20/2015. Im watching for an important event on that day. The number 21 is a multiple of 7, I find it interesting. Ill be watching 2/27 too.

Are you a believer in Christ?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Also watch 3/13 and 3/22.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hmm. I've noticed many people mentioning dreams about natural disasters lately. To be honest, last month I had a dream that there was a volcanic eruption. I thought it was in Turkey, but there were two children who came over to me for safety, and they were Chinese. So, I honestly don't know if I was in Turkey or China, or what.

That being said, I think in general everyone is noticing the media is portraying society in a state of unrest. Maybe this has an effect on us subconsciously and our minds are interpreting that through dreams of natural disasters. Or there may very well be some sort of natural disaster that will happen. All we really can do is pray when we have dreams like that.

Thank you for sharing your dream with us.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The Israeli elections come up in March. Obama's election campaign group sent three of its best organizers over to Israel to meddle in their elections and try to swing the election in favor of the opposition to Netanyahu.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I've been dreaming about the 27th for the past two weeks.

It's payday and I've been broke for days.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Falklands round 2?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I too have come to the conclusion of the 27th. However, I have use numerology to come to this conclusion. I am almost certain it will be a mega-quake on the Cascadia fault by Vancouver, Canada. I am not sure if it will be the combined disasters card like your dream suggests it may be, but I am as close to 100% certain as I can be without the event actually happening. I have been seeing doubles kind of today, maybe suggesting that it might be a combined disaster but, I don't know. I am so certain of this date, that I started telling people about it yesterday after about 100+ hours of research into the numerology of it.

vancouverpublicspace.ca...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Cascadia Fault Feb 27th. Check out my post below, let me know if you're interested in any of the numerology.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Cascadia Fault off Canada/U.S. west coast, Feb 27th. Check out my post above, let me know if you're interested in any of the numerology.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ninjadan9

Cascadia Fault off Canada/U.S. west coast, Feb 27th. Check out my post above, let me know if you're interested in any of the numerology.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

link   
a reply to: Farlander

link   
a reply to: shieldmaiden

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join