It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal British Empire "South Atlantic Tunnels" conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

I never judge things released by people like Karen Hudes as impossible as so much is hidden from the public despite it being their taxes that pay for hidden things etc.

What I would question is that the Atlan tic is on a very unstable set of a T junction of tectonic plates and I thought the cable company whom run the cables from the UK to the USA have found disturbing drops in the ocean bottom due to earthquakes etc. I would simply wonder if I were going to make tunnels whether I would choose such an area of instability caused by the power of the earth and nothing I could combat?

It opens up the idea that I have always had that Atlantis was simply where it was supposed to have been in the middle of the Atlaqntic Ocean around the Azores etc etc. With the sea level dropping in the past a lot of the land could well have been above sea level and it is intriguing to think that perhaps - just perhaps something of that ancient island/s and its civilisation (if it existed again jury out) could not have been found and exploited.

I know that the royals during the last world war purely stayed in the uk not because they wanted to, but because the treasures and wealth of this country - which they see purely as theirs and not the british public's - which could not safely be transported abroad in case of uboat or enemy attack. Again its just a thought - but hooray for a great thread it gets a bit mundane here sometimes, ATS is alive and breathing again for me.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It amazes me how much a few governments are able to spend annually, it amazes me even more how much is unaccounted for.

It's like the 9/11 thing about missing trillions of Penthagon money. You know...it's not lost or missing they say...it's...just unaccounted for. Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This isn't the first time I've seen King David mentioned. Months ago when I dived eyeball deep into Hollywood conspiracy I ran across information regarding Real Jews and the reason Muhammad sent his people around the globe. It's interesting, and through my years the more times two different sources say similar things you can gamble truth is somewhere middled, between two bull#s.

<< 1   >>

join