It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Guards removed from Syrian Tomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

I am not quite sure what this may indicate but these Turkish Guards have been guarding the tomb for a long time.....
The founder of the Ottoman Empire lays buried there.....
They say they'll move the remains to Syrian territory that's now controlled by Turkey......Say what.....It appears Turkey has taken a bite out of Syria....maybe that's why they stayed out of the Kobane fighting....
BBC link....

www.bbc.com...

edit on 22-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

I think they stayed out of Kobane because they hate the Kurds and were willing for ISIS to wipe them out of the area.

This entire area is one that is difficult to understand, but it appears that the remains are in a part of Syria that is recognised as being in control of the Turks, but they are moving the remains to another part of Syria that the Turks have secured militarily.

The more information that comes out of this area, the more I am inclined to believe that ISIS is a convenient enemy, designed to be used as a reason for further military intervention in Syria.

We are being played, BIG time.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is my thoughts as well....It looks like Syria may get somewhat smaller in the next while....Im sure the Israelis would like a bigger slice as well.....

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ugh. Hand the entire area to the Kurds (once IS is defeated and we are inevitably restructuring for them. Because that's what we do...).

But then they'd probably about-face within 20 years and become our next superenemy.

I'm so fed up with practically all of the ME garbage. Everyone just wants a bigger piece of the pie, and/or suffer from religion induced psychosis.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just like the Claval novel Shogun.....everybody denies wanting to be the Shogun....but everybody is working towards that end.....
Everyone denies any untoward agenda....but EVERYBODY wants a big slice of everyone elses pie....

top topics

join