It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I crazy for thinking this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: borntowatch
You know its not my business and it is because you asked.

As a Christian I would say on your friends behalf, "stay out of this and look after yourself and others, I believe a justice is coming and you dont need to be caught up in what I was".

As I understand Charlie couldnt live his life on the sidelines, thats a good thing. He didnt expose his family to what he saw as a threat, I assume? He saw the potential danger and avoided people so they wouldnt be caught up in the trouble.
He laid low because of the circumstances, he realised that he couldnt win this fight.

I dont think its a bad thing to step back and protect yourself and yours, at least think about the ramifications of your actions first.

Charlie was a Christian, he would believe that Gods justice will be done, that is enough.

If you do decide to engage, then first think about what you have to lose, do it for yourself not Charlie.

Yours is, by far and away, the single most brilliant and intelligent post I've ever read on ATS. Its hard for me to imagine that someone as intelligent as yourself would be posting on ATS and it makes me wonder...why?

Kudos, but...why?

Most around here think I am mental, go figure.

Why, I feel sad that someone has lost a friend, I feel sad that we cant do anything about it but feel we must do something.

If I was Charlie that is what I would say to Wildthing, thats what friends do

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildthing
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You're probably right. Enough to drive him to suicide? Not sure. Shame that the Bundy event seemed to eventually lead to his death, regardless of who/what killed him.

I agree, it's tragic, and I feel for the loss his family feels, and yourself.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I've been in turmoil all week. Of course no one wants to talk about this with me, the subject matter is so sensitive. I'm so glad I posted here. After BTW's response, I have finally been able to settle down. I think Charlie may have spoken through BTW! LOL! Ether way, my heart knows this is the right answer. Thank you to all of you, this discussion really did help sort things out for me.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildthing

Did we the people all over really believe that fascism that US government practices won't eventually start killing people

There is only one way to go

UP

Up with the body count

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
If TBTB are suiciding everyone who criticizes Obama on Facebook they're going to be very busy.

Well they have to start somewhere don't they

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

For what it's worth

When they kill enough of us, revolution will start

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sounds to me like he had something happen to him that was more than just a few pictures of him and his license plate but probably didn't tell you or anyone else about it for obvious reasons.

Could have just been a senior suicide(which are common) but honestly if that was my friend I'd be very suspicious in the sudden behavior change after the protest. Something's missing, that's for sure.

Honestly though, if he didn't tell you then he probably didn't want you to know and I would just leave it at that and move on.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

yea dont say anything this women has no cause and dont want to here yours or what he ment to you or the cause
this lady just lost her husband she wants to grieve...........Trust me im all for the cause married 15 yrs my wife isnt for the cause if i die tommorrow she dont want to hear from anybody

top topics

<< 1   >>

join