It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its a universal truth...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't regret mine. They are like a scrapbook of your life.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Flesh withers anyways.

Oh and by the way they * The SCIENTISTS* are working on a cream that fades away tattoos.

You could in theory. Vanish peoples tattoos at some point in the future instead of lazering them off.

So tattoos can be like... a seasonal thing. Awesome huh. Hey maybe i wanna get an all seeing eye on my back for a year and what if i decide its stupid and i want to get rid of it?

Just rub the lotion on the skin, Sall good ATS bros and Broettes.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Just rub the lotion on its skin?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

Folks with ink choose their own minority...

ALL Chechens walk single file.. At least the only one I knew did..

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

Where is this thread you speak of?

Perhaps you would feel more at home in the Jokes and Pranks forum... And sorry, I have a dry sense of humor sometimes, in case you couldn't tell I was just clowning around a bit... The ether binge reference was a paraphrase of a line from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. But it seems you took it in stride anyway and I'm flattered that you replied to my post, and in a mature manner. Some people are just too easy to push their buttons. Seems I'll have to try a little harder to get a reaction oht of you... And, speak of the devil, an opportunity just spawned on the New Threads feed... Universal Truth Part 2. Not in the Jokes forum either... perhaps you have a bit of dry humor in you as well. Shante, you stay.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Well, I can see how that might come about.

Me personally? I wear my grey hairs (which multiply weekly so it seems) with pride, and I intend to do the same when I begin to shrivel up like a prune!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be great if a person could reach old age and their only regret was a poorly thought out tattoo?

At some stage I must get round to having my 'Do Not Resuscitate' tattoo - it's really difficult to just write it on whilst looking in the mirror

Cor, imagine ever regretting that one...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's a Universal Truth that...beauty is in the eye of the beholder

top topics

<< 1   >>

join