It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Doesn't Love America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

But he was president, we don't just get to ignore that he was in charge of our country and did the same stuff that barry is doing.
Just like when the next guy comes in, we will be hearing how he is cleaning up barry's mess or how much better he was then barry ect.

We compare presidents to other presidents, as they are the only ones we can use for comparison.

You are correct! And comparing presidents is fine. But this isn't about "how much I dislike Obama and why"...it is about a simple idea. "Obama doesn't love America". I can't prove that in court, I can't say it is different for this president than others, it is simply a celebration of a simple, direct statement that I personally think sums it all up for THIS president.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

He has allowed states rights to allow marijuana. Overall he has tried to do tons to help out America. Just because you don't like his policies doesn't mean he doesn't love America. Your partisan bias is strong.

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we are all stocked up here!

WASHINGTON -- A bipartisan measure that would have eliminated funding for federal raids on medical marijuana dispensaries in states where they're legal failed Wednesday in the House of Representatives. The legislation, introduced by Reps. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.), Sam Farr (D-Calif.), Maurice Hinchey (D-N.Y.), and Tom McClintock (R-Calif.), was part of the appropriations bill to fund the Department of Justice for fiscal 2013. It failed 262-163.

The bill came as the administration of President Barack Obama has unleashed an interagency crackdown on the cannabis industry, with raids on pot dispensaries, many in California operating in full compliance with state law. Since October 2009, the Justice Department has conducted more than 170 aggressive SWAT-style raids in nine states that allow medical marijuana, resulting in at least 61 federal indictments, according to data compiled by Americans for Safe Access, an advocacy group. While medical marijuana is legal under laws in 17 states and the District of Columbia, federal law says any use of marijuana is illegal.

Source

Yeah, sounds like Obama is really all about states rights!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Nuh uh. He does so too love America.

And we should listen to Rudy the dude who made millions from the death of Americans why?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Ya but do we not need an example of a previous admin doing something(s) to show how this one is not living up to those standards?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

Your source is from 2012. Since then Colorado and Washington have opened their legal pot businesses, two more states have legalized as well as Washington DC. Obama has done nothing to shut any of that down. What are YOU talking about?
edit on 20-2-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh I get it, so after 4 years of completely disregarding states rights, he suddenly had a change of heart. The DEA was defunded through congress. Obama did nothing to help this situation.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm not asking you to explain why you don't like the man. I'm asking you to explain why you think Obama hates the country. There have to be clear and significant examples that demonstrate that Obama doesn't like the country and has tried to destroy it. Me I don't see it. I just see another man trying to do an impossibly tough job.

Well...as I said, I'm not going to try to prove it. But I see it and believe it. Just a person's opinion. But it would be interesting to hear him say it. I'm curious if he would or could. And I'd really like to see him say it while attached to a lie detector. I also think he may hate christians, whites, "the rich", the freedom of speech, pesky facts and FOX News. But again...I can't prove it...I just feel that way based upon his actions.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Even Rudy said it was a horrible thing to say, and I agree with him on that. Rudy doesn't know spit about how Obama feels. For anyone to sit back and judge how Obama feels about America... it's just the stupidest thing I can think of...

“I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said during the dinner at the 21 Club, a former Prohibition-era speakeasy in midtown Manhattan. “He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.

Read more: www.politico.com...

It's low and lame, IMO.

What does Rudy know about love, anyway?

Rudy Giuliani knows a lot about love.

Ask Regina Peruggi, the second cousin he grew up with and married, who was "offended" when Rudy later engineered an annulment from the priest who was his best man on the grounds, strangely enough, that she was his cousin. Or ask Donna Hanover, the mother of his two children, who found out he wanted a separation when he left Gracie Mansion one morning and announced it at a televised press conference.

Or ask Judi Nathan, his third wife, whom he started dating while still married to Hanover and New York mayor. In two SUVs, he and an entourage of six or seven cops traveled 11 times to Judi's Hamptons getaway at a taxpayer cost of $3,000 a trip. That's love.

Rudy knows so much about love that he declared the other day that President Obama "doesn't love you" and "doesn't love me" at a private party of GOP fat cats.

Source

So so wrong..

It is quite easy to see how someone, and especially Obama feels about America,. By how he treats it!
He despises everything about America that makes it difficult for him to do things against what it currently is.

He despises the constitution because he doesn't abide by it. Simple enough to see that, isn't it? No? I guess when you have a relationship that is perverted to the point where when the one you adore abuses you a lot, and you still defend them like a battered lover, only shows that denial has set in to the point where you have lost your own identity, and have become the person you defend. There is a psychological condition that reflects these attributes, do you know what it is called?

He wants America to be a country that is completely ruled by his whims. All the branches of government are now practically just one branch of government, with Obama running them all through his corrupt tsars and his AG Eric Holder.

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United State.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company n which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
First President to take a 17 day vacation.

Obama uses America just like an old rag.
He HATES AMERICA can be easily seen by how he treats it.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ya but do we not need an example of a previous admin doing something(s) to show how this one is not living up to those standards?

You misunderstand. I'm not saying he has to love America. I'm just saying that I believe he doesn't.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

This may be true, but it also does not disprove the lack of love from the current POTUS. I don't care about the past presidents, because they are not occupying the oval office any longer.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Even Rudy said it was a horrible thing to say, and I agree with him on that. Rudy doesn't know spit about how Obama feels. For anyone to sit back and judge how Obama feels about America... it's just the stupidest thing I can think of...

“I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said during the dinner at the 21 Club, a former Prohibition-era speakeasy in midtown Manhattan. “He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.

Read more: www.politico.com...

It's low and lame, IMO.

What does Rudy know about love, anyway?

Rudy Giuliani knows a lot about love.

Ask Regina Peruggi, the second cousin he grew up with and married, who was "offended" when Rudy later engineered an annulment from the priest who was his best man on the grounds, strangely enough, that she was his cousin. Or ask Donna Hanover, the mother of his two children, who found out he wanted a separation when he left Gracie Mansion one morning and announced it at a televised press conference.

Or ask Judi Nathan, his third wife, whom he started dating while still married to Hanover and New York mayor. In two SUVs, he and an entourage of six or seven cops traveled 11 times to Judi's Hamptons getaway at a taxpayer cost of $3,000 a trip. That's love.

Rudy knows so much about love that he declared the other day that President Obama "doesn't love you" and "doesn't love me" at a private party of GOP fat cats.

Source

So so wrong..

It is quite easy to see how someone, and especially Obama feels about America,. By how he treats it!
He despises everything about America that makes it difficult for him to do things against what it currently is.

He despises the constitution because he doesn't abide by it. Simple enough to see that, isn't it? No? I guess when you have a relationship that is perverted to the point where when the one you adore abuses you a lot, and you still defend them like a battered lover, only shows that denial has set in to the point where you have lost your own identity, and have become the person you defend. There is a psychological condition that reflects these attributes, do you know what it is called?

He wants America to be a country that is completely ruled by his whims. All the branches of government are now practically just one branch of government, with Obama running them all through his corrupt tsars and his AG Eric Holder.

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United State.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company n which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
First President to take a 17 day vacation.

Obama uses America just like an old rag.
He HATES AMERICA can be easily seen by how he treats it.

And there is that

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

www.mythdebunk.com...

Have a good read cause there is plenty of false info in your copy paste.
You should source things when you post their work.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

This may be true, but it also does not disprove the lack of love from the current POTUS. I don't care about the past presidents, because they are not occupying the oval office any longer.

Yet again...I'm not trying to prove anything. It is what I believe also, but can't prove it. It would be hard for me to "prove" my wife loves me...but I know it. Ever been in love? You know it when you see it, and you know it isn't there when it isn't.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

www.mythdebunk.com...

I would love to know which items, just for future reference...if you don't mind.
edit on 2/20/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: DAMN! Missed a space and had to type it back in so it didn't look stupid.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

www.mythdebunk.com...

Battered lovers always think their abuser loves them. They also keep trying to myth debunk those who show them why their abuser doesn't care about them, and they keep on getting abused over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: SpaDe_

Yet again...I'm not trying to prove anything. It is what I believe also, but can't prove it. It would be hard for me to "prove" my wife loves me...but I know it. Ever been in love? You know it when you see it, and you know it isn't there when it isn't.

There...see what I mean! Simple, eloquent and easy to backup your statement. It is almost like the perfect anti-weapon to the left's "racist" weapon.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ya of course there is that cop out.

When you take an obvious cut and paste, you should post the source it came from.
If I can paste the first 5 lines in google and get a rebuttal, means it is not the posters words but ones that have been taken from some where else.
I hope you all read that as well, as he is far from the first of anything on that list.

But that doesn't matter right? Since he is in office not those guys that did the same stuff?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ya showing facts to disprove things is bad, sorry about that.

Totally a battered persons mentality..

You posted a list with no substance at all, the source I posted actually sources the rebuttals and shows why the statements are not true.

Call me battered and go after me all you want, doesn't change what I posted.
edit on thFri, 20 Feb 2015 17:52:27 -0600America/Chicago220152780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

www.mythdebunk.com...

Battered lovers always think their abuser loves them. They also keep trying to myth debunk those who show them why their abuser doesn't care about them, and they keep on getting abused over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

I've been battered by Obama's policies and actions and I KNOW he doesn't love me. So what is your point? If you are trying to disprove that love is visible...I disagree. Sure, some people may for a good liar or just decide NOT to see the lack of it. In other cases, the batterer may have love for the woman you mention...but still be a flaming asshole who uses his fists instead of his words.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Ya of course there is that cop out.

How is that a cop out? The topic isn't how many past presidents showed their love for America is it? Nope, just checked and it isn't. I still wouldn't care though, because they are no longer in the executive position to do anything so their feelings are irrelevant.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join