It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, my intro to this community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hello reader

Myself, I have been a long time lurker on ATS, since about 2005 ish. This community is not new to me, I know how to navigate the site, as well, I know the big names of this community.

My life's focus is now in the metaphysical natures and internal expansion. I seek devotion to be the best form of human being I can achieve internally and external.

Before I got into the meta/spiritual natures, I had no desire or honest thought about such. I grew up a smart-athletic type, who was driven to excel in physical arts (sports, body).

My mentality was always superior driven, to achieve and triumph any obstacle life through at me. Hey, when we are young we have hearts of lions

Also was driven by scientific knowledge and advancement - primarily; biology, anatomy, chemistry. I grew up obsessed with the human body design and it's very unique properties and gifts.

But I always knew there was more, to myself, then this itsy bitty body *giggle* - that there was something so much more about me, that was right under my nose! But I couldn't figure it out, it was a knowing and internal feeling.

Long story shortened; my family moved to country side, away from the city, away from friends, girlfriends, and my everyday sanctuaries - the basketball court , football field, the weight room.

What was I to do in the middle of nowhere lol.. well weird things started happening, this started just before we moved, but when we did things got strange real fast and frequently.

Ghosts, spirits, voices, ships in the sky, weird beings, spontaneous visions, I was introduced to internal energies, Astral travel, fought demons... things spiraled out of control, and my knowing that something more was going on that I could not "see", was forcefully confirmed.

Anywho, I learned, I developed, I started connecting with the earth and elements, animals, trees/plants. Basically the opposite of what I was about before moving haha.. and boy, what an experience it's been thus far!

I met a lovely woman via Internet, took the decision to travel across the globe to see if this was real, we are together today, happily.

I have always been a seeker for Knowledge, a student of the universe. Wether that knowledge is science concerning the extrenal nature/realm, or the internal natures/realms.

I have gathered more Internal experiences in a couple years then most go through a life time. I learned to embrace the weird s*t and adapt, develop, and expand with it.

I open to ATS, as my knowledge is ripening, and I would love to share what I have learned in my young journey as a human.

Pleased to finally be apart of this inellectual and metaphysical community.

Cheers, friends
edit on 20-2-2015 by Elementalist because: touch screen typos..

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Welcome Young One!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Cool intro!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thank you ladies, I have enjoyed both your works on ats over time

Dark, I think your stars are broke my friend

Thanks for the welcoming
edit on 20-2-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Naw, I am just becoming my own universe...lol

But yeah, It is a bug with many of the members who signed up before 2006/7

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the Crew.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Great now you can go about leaving enough posts so that you can start your own threads.
edit on 20-2-2015 by dartyparty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Great now you can go about leaving enough posts so that you can start your own threads.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

top topics

join