It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Of The Devil Cat From Hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Name him Satan. LOL Good luck with the situation and keep us posted.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You have a fine trio of beasties!
All the beast!
B. V. H a reply to: nerbot

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I hope they took measures against rabies! If you get him, get him tested.

My husband had a bad encounter with my folks' neutered male and it left him with a serious infection and a splint. He hates that cat with a passion, but he loves our three.

Sometimes, cats are just bad news. I agree that this one needs to go, but get him rabies checked when you do.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi all, feeling much better now, can type with two hands.
I think the antibiotics have finally kicked in so the swelling that was half way up my forearm has gone down. Still real sore though.

I think I can wield a garden fork now....wink wink.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
We had some feral cats around our house in France some time ago. There was one large black cat who would camp right outside the cat flap of our front door and refuse to move until he was given at least three meals. Our cats couldn't get out or in.

Animal rescue centers in France (S.P.A.) won't handle feral cats due to the danger of infection, and difficulty in handling them.

The only solution we had, was to catch the fellow in cage, and relocate him twenty or thirty miles away from home. However, it took him about a week, but he managed to return, but a bit more mellowed

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Problem solved. Devil cat has gone to use the big cat litter in the sky.

I felt nothing when the deed was done and was surprised at this. Sad, but had to be done.

ps, Duke needed a second operation on his eye last week but is doing fine. My wrist is OK but still feels like there's a hot needle in it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join