It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I the only one pointing out US-Isis origin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Am I the only one using ATS search function

www.abovetopsecret.com...

USA together with UK Canada Saudis and their secret little buddy Israel, funded Syrian Rebels in a proxy war against Assad

And when those murderous bastards couldn't take over lower half of Syria, out of pure murderous insanity they crossed into Iraq and started calling themselves Isil

See the link, even western mainstream media talked about this

Why are you all so afraid of telling the truth and pointing finger straight at US government

I get it, you are all sick and tired of ISIS

Well I am here to tell you I am sick and tired of US think tanks and their banker buddies waging something like 30 wars at the same time all over the world

This thread was promoted on the ATS Twitter Feed with the following image…

edit on 20-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: added to twitter

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505
Why are you all so afraid of telling the truth and pointing finger straight at US government

Plenty of folk have said the same as you here on ATS! take a look!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Am I the only one using ATS search function

USA together with UK Canada Saudis and their secret little buddy Israel, funded Syrian Rebels in a proxy war against Assad

And when those murderous bastards couldn't take over lower half of Syria, out of pure murderous insanity they crossed into Iraq and started calling themselves Isil

See the link, even western mainstream media talked about this

I get it, you are all sick and tired of ISIS

Well I am here to tell you I am sick and tired of US think tanks and their banker buddies waging something like 30 wars at the same time all over the world

I know the CIA runs drugs all over the globe. I am 99 percent sure 9/11 was an inside job. I think the UFO truth has been keep tight by the U.S. and others.

I am not against the idea that the U.S. created ISIS. I would just like some proof. This seems like more speculation. Can you walk me through the evidence?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505
Did the US directly fund the rebels and extremists that became ISIS? There were myriad groups, including moderates, such as the Free Syrian Army, which were funded by the US.

The position - "everything is the fault / creation of the US" is quite tedious and helps avoid looking at the issues with an open eye, in my view.

The origins of ISIS is more complex and predates the civil war in Syria.

Regards

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Trust me you're not the only one. What you pointed out falls on deaf ears due to years of conditioning. They saw it on the TV news so it mus be true lol.

I also see a lot if Isis threads authored on pure emotions with complete disregard of what's really going on that echo the mainstream story.

I always get called a "conspiracy theorist" when l mention these things.

Isis is bad and needs to be stopped but their purpose is not what we are told.the process of stopping them will forward very specific agendas.

edit on 20-2-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Initially true...

With a big "But"...

The idea was to oust Assad for his War Crimes...
That rebellion had already started, justifiably, the West just wanted to help speed it along, justifiably...

Al Bagdhadi had other ideas and started recruiting those rebels for a larger cause...

The whole Middle East rather than just Syria...

He fed them lies of liberation from the "evil within"...

These people, who had suffered greatly, along with many other Middle Easterners, chose to "help" the entire Middle East do what the Syrians had begun...

It was a Faustian Deal...
No turning back, & no stopping the covert operation in Al Bagdhadi's megalomaniacal/possessed mind that wasn't on the table at the beginning...

& ISIS, as we know it, was born.
edit on 20-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Elaboration!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

You want to be walked through it ?

Ok

You type into address bar of your browser google.com, and you start googling for mainstream media articles dating back just before ISIS got on the news

You won't find ISIS, you'll find countless articles about Syrian Rebels being helped by the west against Assad, And then you will find ISIS group crossing from Syria to Iraq

And suddenly no one ever talks about Syrian Rebels

Only

ISISISISISISISISISIS.......

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
they already created al qaeda so what else would you expect? but i agree that such information should ALWAYS be pointed out in an ISIS related post/conversation.
We need to keep in mind who the enablers are

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

While the USA and its allies have been aiding moderate Syrian rebels, some of whom have defected to IS, it is incorrect to claim that the rebels crossed into Iraq and called themselves ISIS.

IS traces its discernable history back to 2004, after the invasion of Iraq and the ousting of Saddam Hussein. Fast forward to the Syrian civil war, and what happens is that under Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI, also then known as Al Qaeda in Iraq) establishes a branch in Syria called Jabhat al-Nusra. After al-Nusra's success, al-Baghdadi sought to reign it in and merge the two branches. Al-Nusra refused and Al-Qaeda's leadership stepped in. After disputes, Al-Qaeda ordered ISI to remain in Iraq while officially declaring al-Nusra as its representative in Syria. ISI refused to cooperate, and Al-Qaeda broke ties as a result. Following this, ISI pushed into Syria, renamed itself ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), and established a significant presence there. After solidifying its power in Syria, ISIS invaded Iraq last year and established a self-declared caliphate in June, re-naming itself the Islamic State (IS).

More here:

edit on 20-2-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Jchristopher5

You want to be walked through it ?

Ok

You type into address bar of your browser google.com, and you start googling for mainstream media articles dating back just before ISIS got on the news

You won't find ISIS, you'll find countless articles about Syrian Rebels being helped by the west against Assad, And then you will find ISIS group crossing from Syria to Iraq

And suddenly no one ever talks about Syrian Rebels

Only

ISISISISISISISISISIS.......

Sorry that my response made you angry enough to explain how to type information into a search engine. I do understand the concept behind using a search engine.

Relax a little and take a deep breath. The word is an evil place, and we need to fight evil. I am on your side, I just needed a little convincing.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
ISIS is Obama's Al Qeada, the boogeyman was gone when Bin Laden died. ISIS will be used by this administration and the next to justify their presence in the middle east and take more liberties away, no matter what their origins are. It doesn't matter who gets voted in after him in the dog and pony show of democracy, both parties will use ISIS to pass more intrusive laws and continue the military action in the middle east.
edit on 20-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Come on Charlie

You are smarter than that

US doesn't care about Assad war crimes. US wanted regime change in Syria to hurt the Russians, to hurt the Iranians and to destroy yet another ME country that is not on private central banking system

Remember Libya

Remember general Clark comments of taking out ME countries one by one

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

All your ISIS sources are various US agencies, talk about lost credibility

And how exactly do you explain how did fringe small group like ISIS become de facto player in ME

Not buying the post event US official explanations, sorry

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

So how do we explain overall American citizen stupidity, why aren't people connecting the dots

This isn't even complicated ?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

LoL maybe I am... Now and then...

I guess I look at the lesser of two evils in such a situation...

And not so much what the U.S. care about, but what the people of Syria care about...

1) A central banking system & a slap in the face of Russia...

2) Or continued tyranny from a family dynasty who has massacred thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands in the past 4 decades of the Assad regime...

It could be said that option 1) is perfect for Israel...

But this revolution would have happened with or without Western intervention...

The only downside I think about in terms of Assad's being outed...
Is the danger that looms over the Shiites of Lebanon...

This whole situation...
Is destined for disaster no matter the outcome.

Sad to think about too much.

edit on 20-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: sosobad

So how do we explain overall American citizen stupidity, why aren't people connecting the dots

This isn't even complicated ?

I wouldn't call their citizens stupid, unattached maybe, it's not happening in their own town so they don't take too much interest, human nature. Too worried about getting the new iPhone or who has won some singing competition to take notice as to what is going on. The news that most of citizens watch is msm and they are being fed conditioned reports. It is like watching it all happen again only this time I can actually see it.
edit on 20-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: daaskapital

All your ISIS sources are various US agencies, talk about lost credibility

And how exactly do you explain how did fringe small group like ISIS become de facto player in ME

Not buying the post event US official explanations, sorry

It's history...it happened.

We know ISIS was once ISI. We can trace its history back to 2004.

I'm not forming a conclusion on the circumstances surrounding its foundation over a decade ago. I am only refuting your claims that rebels entered Iraq from Syria and created IS within the last couple of years.

IS was successful because it took advantage of the power vacuum left by the Syrian civil war. Considering their experience in combating allied troops in Iraq for nearly a decade, it is no wonder why they were drastically more successful than other forces when they entered Syria.
edit on 20-2-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There are (or were back in 2012-2013) scores of groups all opposed to the syrian regime who fought together under the umbrella of a Free Syrian Army (ISIS/Levant was 3000-5000 strong in 2013 the "FSA" was 100,000 strong). The west knew only too well that under this umbrella group were some very unpleasant exremist islamic groups but there was also some moderate groups as well. It was this difficulty that has prevented the direct arming of the rebels. Instead funds were targetted towards the moderate groups but if only life was that simple.!!!!

The situation is highly complex, lots of groups from pleasant to down right nasty, money floating around a choatic region and then to cap it all off long before ISIS became mainstream lots of groups within the FSA fighting each other AND Assad at the same time!!! To see this as some simplistic "the evil US funding the evil ISIS" is just plain dumb and ignores the facts of the situation. I'm amazed at how people forget even recent history it's not like it has been erased.

It also a jaw dropper how people can even think that the US administration would be activley funding ISIS and thus providing them with the means to arm themselves with anti aircraft weapons and then send in US fighters to bomb them.

That is illogical dumb nonsense !

The US is NOT at the heart of all that is wrong in this world despite the paranoid fantasies that some people have. On the other side of the coin it is no martyr either. Those two viewpoints are called "reality ". Likewise to think that twisted psychotic groups of people cannot emerge without some NWO type of funding and aid is to ignore history big time.
edit on 20/2/2015 by yorkshirelad because: parsing

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Sorry mate... Not all evils of the World are funded by CIA.

Some islamist general (anti-american) telling Ben Swann (anti-american) that ISIS was created by CIA is hardly credible, let alone impartial.

In my book, before formulating an accusation, you must have evidences. And not the biased kind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join