It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newborn Baby Almost Refused Treatment Because She Has Two Moms

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Annee

If you believe in reap what you sow then those making death threats should shortly find themselves in jail and you will applaud. Or you could just be a hypocrite.

Yes, those making death threats should be held accountable.

How do you know they aren't aggitators trying to make a bad situation worse? You don't.

LGBT, Human Rights, and Equality leaders condemn this type behavior.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So the parents just want their baby to be treated like another number, like all of the other hospitals.

A baby that is just a check. Worth some money for some services.

Okay.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatAreThey
So the parents just want their baby to be treated like another number, like all of the other hospitals.

A baby that is just a check. Worth some money for some services.

Okay.

What are you talking about?

The parents met the doctor in a pre interview, before the baby was born. The doctor knew they were a lesbian couple and accepted them as her patients.

When they came in for their first appointment, they were greeted by a different doctor that told them Dr. Roi would not even come into the office herself to face them, telling them after praying about it for weeks, she changed her mind because of God.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm certain there are psychopaths that find causes so they can # with and hurt people using causes as a cover. Hurting both the people they claim to represent and the people that hurt them, all while getting off on the misery both are caused.

It makes me sick. I'm sorry, I just don't believe people are actually so stupid as to believe these threats help anyone. All extremists are pretty psychotic on all sides.
edit on AMSun, 22 Feb 2015 02:01:04 -060022America/Chicago2082015Sundayf by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm certain there are psychopaths that find causes so they can # with and hurt people using causes as a cover. Hurting both the people they claim to represent and the people that hurt them, all why getting off on the misery both are caused.

It makes me sick. I'm sorry, I just don't believe people are actually so stupid as to believe these threats help anyone. All extremists are pretty psychotic on all sides.

Oh, I'm sure there are instigators/aggitators. And psychopaths, as you say, that aren't even part of the cause.

Also angry LGBT and Equality Supporters. I'm not letting them off the hook, but it many not be just them.

But, no one of Equality leadership supports illegal or life threatening retaliation behaviors.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Reap What You Sow

Do you believe any minority fighting for their equality rights does it alone?

Men stood with women, whites stood with blacks, straights stand with gays.

PEOPLE ----- have let it be known how they feel.

When did the doctor wish death or ill on the newborn baby? You can support someone or some idea , but when you wish death or harm to those who oppose your viewpoint, how is that morally justified? Threatening violence towards others for theit beliefs crosses a line. That you somehow see that as acceptable behavior is troublesome to me. Do you wish me Ill or bodily harm for my viewpoint? How does that make you any different from the skinhead, lyncher, or person who would beat someone, simply for being " differnt" from you?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Reap What You Sow

Do you believe any minority fighting for their equality rights does it alone?

Men stood with women, whites stood with blacks, straights stand with gays.

PEOPLE ----- have let it be known how they feel.

When did the doctor wish death or ill on the newborn baby?

Sorry, but going "there" is just dumb.

edit on 22-2-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Sorry, but going "there" is just dumb.

Bull, how did the Doctor reap death threats from what she had "sown" Was their refusal of being the baby's doctor worthy of death threats to her and others at the office? That's what is occuring.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They didn't, people are crazy. You confusing the cause for the lunatic fringe. The two are very different things.

The cause is a good one.

The lunatic fringe of the cause is not. They're all sort of #ed up, thus, the lunatic fringe of the movement, and nobodies friends, let alone the movement itself.

I'm part of the LGBT spectrum, I do not support these things. Those that do this are not my brothers, sisters, or anything in-between. They are in my opinion psychopaths, or in severe need of a wake up call.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Great post puppylove. That view I can respect. It seemed that some here were condoning that behavior of wishing ill on others simply for their beliefs not being the same as theirs. Just because I have a disagreement with someone doesn't mean I wish them harm.
edit on 22-2-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If you believe in reap what you sow then those making death threats should shortly find themselves in jail and you will applaud. Or you could just be a hypocrite.

Yes, those making death threats should be held accountable.

How do you know they aren't aggitators trying to make a bad situation worse? You don't.

LGBT, Human Rights, and Equality leaders condemn this type behavior.

Quite odd. Someone says death threats were made and your response is "reap what you sow", which suggests approval. Now you say you disagree. So is the Dr. reaping what she has sown, or is the response out of line? They can't both be right.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

If there's one thing I hate more than the bigots that stand against me and people like me, it's the extremists bullies on my side of the fence. More harm is reaped to the cause by extremists psychopaths claiming to support us than anything anyone against us openly can do.

I'm a firm believer in the non-violent non-aggressive protest, in making one's voice heard and standing up for yourself without crossing the line. I believe in letting the enemy be the aggressor, in letting the enemy making monsters of themselves. As long as the haters and bigots on the other side of the fence from me do all the bad stuff, then every stone they throw only helps the cause, and the tide will turn against them.

As long as both sides are throwing stones, the waters stay muddy on both sides.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Again well spoken. Extremism is the worst trait of some people. We should ALL be tolerant of others as long as no one is harmed by others. The moral high ground in the battle of ideas and beliefs is the position to be in. Using violence to justify your actions makes you the demons you are fighting against metaphorically.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Exactly, you get it!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join