It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.E.K's (Black Eyed Kids)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

That's a good question.

The reason I align this phenomenon with Rage is because that is the only times I have witnessed such...

There may be other factors involved, but that would leave me speculating all day on a number of things...

There is not much more I can add to my testimony of such, except to add the situations I saw it, we're close to leading to Murder...
So when I say Rage, I mean an extreme Rage...

& something else I did pick up on is that these people told me that they couldn't remember...
Or "blacked out"... So there may be a connection to the term in some sense.

Other than this, it's really still a mystery to me as well.

But I put it down as a human trait, rather than anything paranormal... For now at least.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Moving right along..sorry for writing a whole novel here..by the age of 18 my life changed dramatically for the better. I'd lost weight, was looking good and all of a sudden I was popular! (Because we all know being fat and ugly are not the way to become popular). For the first time in my life I began to feel like I was actually human, that people cared about me and that I was part of something. These new found emotions of happiness did not bode well with the already empowered being that needed the negativity as fuel to stay in this world.

Eventually things had to reach a breaking point, and they did just that. I'd decided enough is enough, I could no longer be what I had become and I wanted to transcend that and be happy. So I put myself deep into meditation and began the process of attempting to seperate my self (ego) from the being which was largely a part of my subconscious mind. This process took a long time, wearing down the strength of the other until eventually it reached a point where if this thing was going to have to go, it would take me with it. Upon waking from my meditation, I had no control over my self, I grabbed a knife and tried to kill myself..once the pain kicked in I "woke up" and threw the knife down realizing I was not done fighting this thing yet. Eventually through a massive amount of will power I seperated myself from this being and it took a form outside of my body, essentially looking like the shadow people you hear about.

From that point on, this thing still follows me around and will often bother those I care about, either entering their dreams or in one case taking possession of them in their sleep and trying to kill me (an ex of mine woke up one night and tried strangling me in my sleep, her eyes were black and she was under it's possession..she also has no memory of it happening). Also in one more recent incident..a friend and I were facing down two guys with knives, intent on taking our lives. At that point I felt the beings presence and I allowed myself to be slightly influenced by it's energy to the surprise and fear of everyone else. The two guys with the knives ran away, my friend was on his knees trembling from fear and what he said was that my eyes went black, and a shadow figure was seen standing behind me creating sort of like black wings behind me..either ways it must have been scary because he was actually genuinely scared.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's not the black eyed kids one has to worry about...

it's the black eyed adults. Bwa-ha-ha...

People, me included, are quite silly.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Oh and for the pics or it didn't happen crowd, I have pictures of my eyes when they are black but i 'm still very unsure if I want to post them or not..I didn't even want to post what I just did but have been encouraged by other members to talk about my experiences so here I am..furthermore my theory is that these beings that influence people are dimensional beings that can enter our world through our subconscious mind..science will eventually prove that the subconscious mind is a gateway to other dimensional realities.
edit on 20-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Please read my post

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is an interesting read. The poster hasn't been here in a while, but he was very active, and extremely credible.
A look into his history is better than my opinion.

Can't say I'm ready to believe, but it's fascinating none the less.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

wow. thank you so much for sharing all of that. i was just going to write a whole big post about how BEK's are likely the result of possession or demonic influence. I've heard from other people who have experienced seeing someones eyes literally turn jet black and I couldn't agree more with everything you said. The subconscious being a gateway, these entities having inter-dimensional abilities. It really was spot on. I'm sorry to hear about your struggles with that entity you described, but I'm glad you came to the realization that you would be better off separating yourself from that parasitic entity. It sounds like you'll always have that thing looking over your shoulder. Waiting for the perfect opportune time to take back what it once had. Waiting for your emotional state to drop into the negative, waiting for something bad enough to happen to you where you'll ask it back. You just need to remember you are better off without it. And the story about the girl you know, that really was kind of upsetting. i've had a near death experience and i could only imagine what it would be like to be offered a second chance, but only at the price of your soul. i feel bad that she doesn't really have a choice anymore. Like she gave up her body to be a vessel for some dark entity, the decision has been made and now the deal cannot be broken.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Very interesting testimony my friend.

I guess we learn something new every day!

I've had many paranormal experiences...
The reason I don't attribute the BEK scenarios I've seen with such, is because I didn't feel that unmistakable presence that occurs with paranormal activity!
I'm sure you know the feeling I'm talking about considering your own experiences.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The problem here is that BEKs is an internet meme to spook 12 yr olds... like "Slenderman" OR they're used by religious zealots to push their fear agenda with satan hiding in children...

I know weird things happen and I'd bet some of the experiences are even true... spirits, tulpas and other assorted dimensional beings are an unknown and they seem to be able to appear as they want to... or as people expect them to... though they really exist in some manner...

but that gets lost in the BEK noise.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have heard that those who are demonologists,say that demons will use the form and voice of children. The thinking is that people aren't afraid of strange children and are more likely to accept them and 'let them in'. Demons use all kinds of traps to get people to accept them.Whatever it takes to deceive.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What if the B.E.K.s are "The Men in Black" as children?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing, I would be open to reading more of your experiences so feel free to start your own threads!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There was a member a few years ago that was a noted skeptic on the site. However he posted a pretty chilling tale one day. Freakily enough he hasn't been around much afterwards.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Those are the kind of stories I come here for!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If this is a myth/urban legend, then its under the same category as The Rake or Slenderman.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Your story is about as believable
as as story about a vampire with fangs.

edit on 20-2-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD

Your story is about as believable
as as story about a vampire with fangs.

And you're judging someone you never met and calling them a liar? How do you know it never happened? Is it because it doesn't fit in with your overall belief system? It defies earthly logic? Or "It cannot be, therefore it isn't" ?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

Well then I suppose it's a good thing I'm not catering to your whims. Suffice to say it is true, I mean first of all do you really think I have the time or care enough to just come up with such a long story if it was fake ?

I've only ever posted things that are 100% the truth as I have seen them. Because no one else on here has experienced them with me you have no other option than to make your own opinion and I'm fine with that.
edit on 20-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thank you for taking the time to read through my posts, I found what you mentioned regarding rage being a trigger to be very much correct..hence why I wanted you to read my post. Also I do agree that the feeling is different, but the main difference is the effect they can cause on our physical world. A ghost is a persons energy that hasn't left yet because they still feel there is a purpose that needs to be fulfilled here, whereas a "shadow person" let's say is more like a being that is intelligent and is very much aware of what it is doing.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Thank you by the way to those of you who are open minded enough to hear me out. I'm not posting because I want to be famous or take people for a ride, I genuinely want people to understand that the world isn't just what you see or think you see.

People always say to others "open your eyes!" But yet even then the message isn't clear because everyone is busy looking for the answers outside of themselves. When you look inwards to your own spirit, you find out that it holds the key to opening your eyes because your spirit has travelled far beyond any place you physical body can ever go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join