It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret .com is Owned and Operated by Masons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Well, apparently it was back in 2009.

Clickify Here For Linkifaction

Gotta love this one.

You will notice how I am treated by the moderators of the forum. Not like a fellow conspiracy researcher, but like a voice that must be quelled, distorted, and refuted. I also wanted to repost another article I wrote many months ago entitled: "Above Above Top Secret.com"

And strap on the incontinence pants for this beauty;

ATS is another of those operations that are controlled by trolls - in this case, sadly for the good people in the Craft - lower educated buffoons who call themselves "Masons".

Fairdinkum, I could go on but it's just, well, it's just $%^&&(( hilarious.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

P.S. Hello Mods, it's me again. I realise that this should be in the Deconstructing Disinformation forum, but there you go. I would have put it in the Philosophy & Metamalarkey forum, but CharlieSpears woked that one out.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

It wouldn't surprise me if it were, as Masons are, after all, avid seekers after truth!

And why would that be a bad thing? Or even relevant?

edit on 19/2/2015 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Strange, I was thinking it was owned by evil lizzards coming from Mars!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I've been reading ATS for years and I can tell you majority can see both subtle agenda and an army of Shils on this site

But what are you gonna do, start your own ATS

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saurus
It wouldn't surprise me if it were, as Masons are, after all, avid seekers after truth!

And when they find that truth

Why don't they share it

Ah right.... The rest of us are unworthy unwashed masses .... Right

Come on man, you think only Masons have few high IQ individuals. There is more of us on the outside you know.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Basement trolls with far too much time on their hands.

They will come to ATS, make a big kerfuffle, get warned then make an even bigger kerfuffle and break all the rules, they subsequently get banned then they get on another website and blame everyone and everything but themselves for the banning.

Seen it a million times.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Anyone heard of the legend of the Dark masons?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think I might want see a kerfuffle!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Did I?

My memory is terrible, forgive me for asking when and what I worked out...

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Kryties

I think I might want see a kerfuffle!

Oh it's spectacular, have no doubt about that!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Actually, having had a look at some of these allegations of corruption...

Masonic control of ATS is quite an innocent accusation compared to some of the bizarre nonsense I've heard.

The only thing I've heard off base that has some sort of believability to it, is members will entice and bait reactions out of members in numerous threads in an attempt to get them banned...

But that can't be blamed on the ownership if people make a conscious decision to go for the bait.

Best to take a deep breath and don't get riled up.
edit on 19-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'm not always thrilled when threads get 404'd or posts deleted, however, I also recognize I'm not the ones who built and financed the site, busted my ass to make it as popular as it is, or anything that comes with starting and operating this "business". Therefore, if I'm not going to build my own ATS and would still like to engage than im not really going to bite the hand that feeds. Why not just address your concerns with management?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

And when they find that truth

Why don't they share it

There is a saying which is appropriate here:

"Believe someone who is seeking the truth. Doubt someone who has found it."

Masons are seekers after truth, and don't claim to know any special truths.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Scroll down to reveal your obviously clear and clinical determination. I dare not play the video in that thread, death by laughter beckons;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy the memories.

Kind Regards
Myselfswell

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Yo, I swear I wanted to make a similar post on how some mods here do things that are border line CNN-esque.

One example is some super mod making a "Self-proclaimed ATS sponsored message to stop the Sandy Hook survivor abuse!". A lot of people turned on the mod, and a lot of flames were thrown way off topic, so it was closed. But I made a new one myself explaining more in depth how the story this mod was referencing happened chronologically...showing how that mod seemed to highly misconstrue facts to propagate some things, for some agenda you couldn't put a finger on.
It took me a good few hours to make that thread with all the research cited, and then i came back & it was simply deleted! No message, no movement of it somewhere else, gone.

But lately, like most of you here with half a brain, aren't surprised. But I am pissed how it feeds other timid posters into thinking they should speak out to defend something with a profoundly moral high-ground. So good people who would otherwise be persuaded by coming here into keeping the truth alive about any given topic, instead are found mimicking these "rotten mods" literally copying the type of insults they hear them throw at people who ask legitimate questions.

No lies, I've seem these mods say stuff like "Truthers have an extreme mental sickness & suffer from having completely broke down inside. Why else would they believe the things they do?". Can u believe that #? Then the cavalry of timid posters who are tricked into following a wolf in sheeple clothing, start hurling these things too!

I'll stop before i keep indenting into more of a post lol. Rly thx OP for letting me get that off my chest.

edit on 19-2-2015 by Arrestme because: '']['' [[]] [[]] ][_,

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Yep that's Augustus' buddy Eric. He became a bit angry that he couldn't act like a child and respawn after each tantrum.

He's like those sad people who call anyone who doesn't agree with them a "shill".

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Would not surprise me. I have nothing against them. Actually i was invited by my grandfather. He was high up i think. I turned it down. Because i don't do the higher power belief thing. Connections would have been nice though. But i have always done ok myself.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Kind of like how SO "debunks" opinions because he doesn't agree with the person's opinion? Or how if he makes an extremely sensationalist thread that is from a crap source and the facts are actually wrong, and when you attempt to deny ignorance in his threads and correct him, he completely ignores you? Yeah. Happened to me multiple times as well. a reply to: Arrestme

edit on 19-2-2015 by scghst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

"Army of shills?" Lol more like an army of people who can't handle disagreement, discussion, or dissension and have easy access to more information than they can handle.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

as an ats discussion grows longer without the skeptics accepting a posters unsubstantiated claims, the probability of the skeptics being called 'shills' approaches 1

godwin's law

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join