It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals and Conservatives -- I hate you BOTH

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm sick of both of your conceded whining and your dimwitted swallowing of the manufactured social division set up for you by wealthy, power hungry savages.

I don't hate ALL liberals, or ALL conservatives.

I hate the loudest, most stubborn representatives of BOTH groups.

How are we supposed to make a real difference in the world--or even in our own lives--if we're just bickering with each other constantly? Blame the gays, blame the straight whites, blame the blacks, blame the Jews--holy SHYZ, can you all just shut up?! We're all people, human beings containing the same organs, the same hormones, and the same red blood. Stop projecting--there's no Christian conspiracy, or Jewish conspiracy, or reptilian conspiracy that explains all the problems in the world, and all the struggles in your every day life. There's no one big explanation--the problems are complex, buried, and complicated, specifically BECAUSE they aren't meant to be discovered. Stop wasting our time whining about gays, or straights, or christians or atheists--nobody really LOOKS at the elite, even half the conspiracy theorists on this site who reference the "powers that be" or the "elite" constantly. How much of the social manipulation has you looking another direction? Really. Evaluate it.

I am NOT a conservative just because I am pro-gun and NOT an atheist.

I am NOT a liberal just because I'm alright with gays getting married (seriously, why would I give a damn what gays do? It has nothing to do with me, let em live).

Sweet Jesus, if I have to listen to one more hard Demo-Liberal push gun control and suggest that those of us who are pro-gun wish for the deaths of children, I'm gonna LOSE IT

If I have to listen to my mother rant about how gays are disgusting abominations, I am GONNA LOSE IT

I don't care what the Bible says... projecting that amount of hatred towards people who believe differently than you is not something that God wants--and if I'm wrong about that, then I really want nothing to do with a God that approves of such hate.

The second amendment wasn't meant for hunting--hunting was an every day routine back then. If you didn't hunt, you didn't eat. The founders of this country were establishing their own homeland defying a government that they didn't believe had their best interests at heart--now tell me, why do you think people like that would make a second amendment? To keep antique muskets on the wall for decoration? Look at our government now--raping us with taxes, lack of transparency, and thousands of infringing laws, to name a few things. Sound familiar? THAT is what the second amendment is for, not hunting or killing children.

Listen Demo-Liberals, there's no such thing as "giving up your liberties for freedom" -- and if I hear that stupid phrase one more time, I might actually HURT somebody.

Hey Republi-Conservatives, maybe stop making everything into an attack on your Religion and realize that Christianity isn't the flipping answer to EVERYTHING. I live in the Bible belt and all of my family members are hardcore conservatives--holy SHYZ, I'm tired of hearing the preaching.

Listen up, Demo-Liberal Obama -- the Ferguson rioters were labeled as extremists and violent protesters (I'm not implying that the idiot rioters were good guys) -- but the terrorists overseas beheading people can't be described the same way because you don't want to provoke them or hurt their feelings? I think it's a bit late for that. Y'know... because they're BEHEADING PEOPLE.

And hey, Republi-Conservatives... maybe attacking Muslims and talking shyz about them when you see a Muslim in walmart isn't the best approach either. That just makes you a racist. All Muslims and non-Christians aren't the evil antichrists, you conceded idiots. Muslims actively protesting against the terrorists groups within their own countries seem like good guys to me -- they aren't automatically evil simply because they're not Christians.

Oh yes, and I'm not a Christian. That doesn't mean that I'm an atheist.

That only means that I'm a person, who doesn't cling to any labels or pretend to have all the answers, which is more than I can say about any liberal or conservative I've had the misfortune of debating with.

Prancing around topless and attacking super models doesn't make women look good, you stupid femi-nazis -- you call that pride? You call that equality? Speaking as a woman, you're making us look like brain-dead whores. Please. Stop.

Responding to this with sexism targeting women--as many men do, especially on the internet, as I've argued with them before--isn't the right way to respond, young males in society. All women aren't to blame.

Just like all men aren't to blame for the pigs out there.

Everyone, just calm the hell down.

Stop, take a deep breath, and look around.

Do you see any lines in between all of us?

No. The lines are invisible, drawn by you and sustained by you.

The only thing you see around you is people.

We're all. Just. People.

When did we all stop being people?

When did we all turned into gangs, factions and targets...?

This thread was promoted on Twitter with the following image:

edit on 18-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: added to twitter

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sounds like you are a Libertarian at heart.

Check out what they believe in, sounds a lot like you.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I agree with your sentiments, but the last thing the world needs is more 'hate' of any kind. I am tired of religious and political extremists and the divisions they cause. Good rant.
edit on 2015/2/18 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think there ceased to be any real difference when they allowed special interests to basically buy politicians. Once they did that, it gave politicians even less incentive to look out for their people. It's all a game now. The object is to get rich as quick as possible by passing whatever godawful crap that their new masters want in return for more money when the next election comes around and we the people are the losers. The real question is, how long are we the people going to put up with it?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XxNightAngelusxX

Muslims actively protesting against the terrorists groups within their own countries seem like good guys to me -- they aren't automatically evil simply because they're not Christians.

Oh yes, and I'm not a Christian. That doesn't mean that I'm an atheist.

That only means that I'm a person, who doesn't cling to any labels or pretend to have all the answers, which is more than I can say about any liberal or conservative I've had the misfortune of debating with

Good rant.

Many people know Albert Einstein for his E=mc2 equation and his theory of relativity and his accomplishments in physics. Einstein was indeed a genius. Because he has wisdom and insights in other realms as well, including the nature of our being. It is no wonder that during the days when Einstein was alive, many people seek his advice in all matters of physics, life, and even philosophy. A rabbi who had lost a child wrote to Einstein for guidance. Einstein wrote back and in his letters were the following words ...

"A human being is a part of the whole, called by us 'Universe', a part limited in time and space. He experience himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. The striving to free oneself from this delusion is the one issue of true religion. Not to nourish the delusion but to try to overcome it is the way to reach the attainable measure of peace of mind."

The Einstein quote is the idea that we are part of a whole. The idea that we are an individual separate from the rest is only an illusion created by what psychologists call the "ego". Once we get beyond the ego and see that we are not separate selves and that we are part of the whole, morality and compassion will come naturally.

We no longer step on the person in front of us in order to step up, because that person in front is us. We no longer block another car from entering the freeway, because that person trying to get in is us. Like the cells of our body, if we are to be healthy, one cell do not harm another cell because they are all a part of the larger organism. Harming another is like harming ourselves.

When this understanding is applied to our lives we experience liberty , but this freedom is often viewed as insanity by other who remain programmed by their social conditioning. The world is upside down, in order to become sane, one must become insane.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

Every Government in this goddamn world needs to make it compulsory to own a leather glove and a GUN!!

They should legalize DUELS and every ASSHOLE with an ideology should meet at dawn and pull the trigger on their opponents.

SLAP 'em in the face with the glove and DARE them to meet at dawn

All that BS Red/Blue dichotomy needs drastic measures!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
For the longest time I wanted the t-shirt that said "I'm not racist. I hate everyone." on it. I think you just need one that lists every single possible division known.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This pic says it all.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I believe in fiscal conservatism... Like REAL fiscal conservatism. Not "let's spend as much as the other guys on the stuff we like" conservatism.

Also I believe gay married couples should be able to defend their pot farms with automatic weapons.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Bravo well said now of you can get all 7billion people to think like you the elites would lose control!!!a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. That rant felt good.

new topics

top topics

join