It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media & US NSA/Government Agents

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude, this is the rant section of a public forum. Start you own rant about posters who complain about government agents if you want.

The reason I say that you are funny is I have read your "work". You make yourself out to be an expert. I won't get specific but calling that governemnt document you referenced, in another post, as a "thorough explanation" pushes all bounds of logic.

You constantly ignore the documented and proven lies and deceptions from our government that I have referenced, and take the unlikely position that this time they gave us the truth.

I don't wish to debate with you, but when you tell me to "grow up" I feel compelled to respond. You don't appear nearly the expert you think you are. I have read your posts and learned nothing, except that you believe everything in the offcial reports, in spite of the evidence to the contrary that it would be unwise to take that position.

We really have nothing further to discuss. Dude.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

It seems to me that you are talking about another thread on which me and you have different views on, It would probably be better if we discussed that further on their if you wish to do so rather than going off topic.

I have said my bit though.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Agreed. If I have more to add I will. Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
a reply to: [post

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

my experience here: I mentioned Russia and the next post was: great another threat hijacked by Russia propaganda this is getting redicilous. is this a normal response? my critical thinking involved pointing out Russia us situation. or another stupid thing was the grammar comment because i made a mistake in hurry i have nothing to add. isn't pointing out grammar mistake a kids thing to do or ?why don't you tell us a little more specific. your threat is still running so why don't you try again maybe we can observe what happens next
edit on 23-2-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join