It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media & US NSA/Government Agents

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I very much need to get something off my chest, and this seems to be the best place. I have been posting recently in one of the conspiracy forums, which shall remain nameless. In order to follow ATS guidelines, I will not say which forum, or name any specific posters.

I am very distressed about the increasing presence of what appears to government agents on this site. I saw that because I see some very clear patterns with these posters, in this particular forum.

1. They swarm to every post on this forum as if they are flies to....let's say honey.
2. They "gang tackle" anyone who has an opposing view to the official government story on this subject.
3. They continually demean these posters, and often post what appears to be 1,000 words, using the same arguments repeatedly. They will not hesitate to use the term "conspiracy theorist" and another term, which I cannot mention. They will call you stupid, and any other manner of names as they post their same tired responses.
4. They will cherry pick one item from a list you provide and drive it into the ground. They never answer the total argument. They set you up by trying to get you to make certain statements, and then try to discredit you by driving a single point home, ad nausium.

Not to reach too far into paranoia, but I am convinced that many of these posters (not all) are paid NSA agents. If you watch the way they work together, and use similar tactics, it seems pretty obvious. It is a shame that while we have the motto to "deny ignorance" these posters are allowed a free reign on this site.

I love ATS,but it makes you want to go elsewhere for quality discussion. Anyone else experience anything similar?

edit on 18-2-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

I want to respond...
Let me consult the manual.

edit on 18-2-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass
Is this a real page from a presentation or is it scarcasm? Sorry, I really don't know.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
According to the pop-ups I get at this site, and this site alone, I could be making $97 an hour using my computer from home.

Whadya think the work entails?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It has been this way on ATS since I arrived.

You just have to put up with it as the price of being on ATS.

They change names and start new accounts all the time, so the Mods have no way to keep up with them.

The best tactic - ignore them, they feed on emotional replies

If you can't ignore, then compliment them first on something, then politely and calmly and rationally make your argument again.
Say, you ignored when I said ....
You cherry picked .....and misrepresented
You left out the part where I said ....
Then when they strike back with the same old arguments, ignore, ignore, ignore

They feed on you getting emotional and want to engage you to pick apart through misrepresentation your argument; you ruin their agenda when you openly state
I will not longer respond to you or read your posts or respond to your posts in the future because..... So please don't try and goad me with a response. Then separate yourself from that poster.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Thanks for the advise. I will try harder.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
According to the pop-ups I get at this site, and this site alone, I could be making $97 an hour using my computer from home.

Sad day when people sell their souls for $97 an hour.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Thanks, i appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

hello I feel exactly the same my social media started to blur out staff and so one

i feel like we are in medieval times

so this is it (I had to use fb not sure what else is out there) you can directly participate with me on this one I am looking for like minded people I am anonymous on this side but am happy to prove to you I am just a normal chick with no agenda

RELIGIONS UNITED
THE NEW GENERATION

This is a movement not an organization.  There are no leaders funders sponsors unlike currently existing corporation for peace. No money will ever be asked to donate and No person will ever be asked to help or volunteer

This movement represents the end of the dormant era and beginning of the awaken one

This movements is For world where religion is not abused for political and economical propaganda

This movement is  For world where religious dogma is not part of the monetary foundations of society. It is Only then society can progress politically economically environmentally and sustainable

This is a new millennium where we have acknowledged thar human race can only progress if we put our differences aside 

This movement is the voice of new generation

This movement is for people who believe...

...that different religious views don't separate us but instead enrich us as a whole

...that free speech does not equal discrimination 

...that humorous cartoon drawings of religious prophets are simply not even funny and are certainly  not a way to get a point across 

...that people who play GOD with wars and use of death sentence and harm do not bring justice to the table

The goal of this movement will be accomplished when the political leaders of all existing nations and the representatives of religions unite on the symbolical holly ground as one 

declaring to the world that...

...they recognize war on religion as a form of crime 

...religious intolerance is form of discrimination 

... people who play GOD and use wars, death sentence and harm as form of justice will not be tolerated 

declaring to the world the that...

...as one they will progress with absolute transparency to achieve peace and unity 

feel free to join the group at

m.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

"Reserve judgement and continue to seek more information" said no ...shill... ever.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Maybe you just are not making a good argument.
Makes more sense than a government conspiracy trying to shut your threads down.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

see I believe it is time to chrush the system i chose religion as step one cause this issue is so old school and our older genaration is raging in bull# religion battles I believe my generation does not care. step to will be attacking the banking elite an so on

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5

Are you kidding?

$97 an hour is huge money when you live under a bridge.

They'd prolly do it for $5

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

see I believe it is time to chrush the system i chose religion as step one cause this issue is so old school and our older genaration is raging in bull# religion battles I believe my generation does not care. step to will be attacking the banking elite an so on

Step 3.
Repair our education system. Exspeshilly engrish and gammer.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5

Are you kidding?

$97 an hour is huge money when you live under a bridge.

They'd prolly do it for $5

You're right, it is big money. But, not enough to sell my soul.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I am not English origin sorry for spelling
I can see your sarcasm so I would like to know how you believe this can be stopped

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

I am not English origin sorry for spelling
I can see your sarcasm so I would like to know how you believe this can be stopped

Absolutley no issue with me.

English is my FIRST language and I still butcher it quite often.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

how can we "regular joes" stop this non sence.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I am willing to stand with and behind someone who makes sense

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join