It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation Laws/Punishment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

You post subjective on point views but in your avatar it says deprogram your perception so i think the concept is not completely lost on you that some out of many may be wired a bit different.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

What I can say is that there are many points of view that have been given to us, things that we only know because we have been taught them. That being said, to totally disagree with a concept is problematic as we are looking into the perceptions that others have, and we must at least validate them in some way in order to understand them.

The key when it comes to beliefs in the afterlife is the existence of God, those that at least believe in God will have some form of conception of what happens postmortem, karma is a form of belief that isolates God by stating that it is a "universal law" - it appeals to those that do not want to accept a God that judges on his own whims, however, the complete doctrine that involves karma does accept the existence of a God.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

How about if certain groups have over and over created lives for them selves that repete the same crimes over and over? Should we terminate the persons ability to incarnate over and over thereby stopping future acts. What if stopping them ment steralizing them or worse?

No and no again.

Dont attempt to mess with powers and abilities out of your control. Anyone could have been one of those certain groups your mentioning in your OP.

Mass slaughter of animals could be considered a crime, as well as genocide and other abominations we do to the planet, does that mean humans need to be sterilised or worse? No it doesnt.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have thought about this before.. I don't see the point of it because then the puns homeboy may never stop if the same child reincarnated again and remembered the live in which they did such horrid things. We reincarnate to learn and to experience, whether it's bad or good experiences, we still take away something.. Though when in our psychical bodies, thinking with our human feelings, we may look down on such individuals.. The soul looks at the negative life as just another experience. If the person were to be punished over and over, they wouldn't learn much of anything..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join