It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Episode: Fluoride- post your own research & observations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon
a reply to: theNLBS

I edited my post a bit to incude some more relevent information i believe.

My link and source, provide information worldwide, also the question still is WHY?

Peace

Cool, Thanks.

This image bugs me because I can't find the original data. A reverse google image doesn't bring up a WHO site. I followed the link on the graph to here. Following the links a bit more gives us this map.

Global caries map for 12 year olds (2013-2014)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

NLBS: " Water, H20, is also an industrial waste product..."

contaminated water runoff from industrial processes shouldn't be put into anything a living creature would ingest.

why would it be any different for fluoride? sorry but not sure I see your point.
edit on 17-2-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2015 by FamCore because: added in quote

edit on 17-2-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sodium fluoride is used in rat poison. I don't think they put it in there so rats can have healthy teeth and bones. Also, there's this little gem:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

My only question is why did the Nazi's use it in their water?

If we can find out why they did that I think well understand why its in our water too.

snopes.com says this isn't true though, we all know snopes is the word of God.

/sarcasm

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

It would be awesome if you could discuss some of the claims/findings which were in the Harvard fluoride study in regards to neurological development in children:

www.hsph.harvard.edu...

There's also a follow up study within the page provided so if you could please acknowledge that too it would be great.

Thanks!

YES! this is one of the first studies I reviewed. First the study was a review of data collected in 27 studies, mostly from China.

The results support the possibility of an adverse effect of high fluoride exposure on children’s neurodevelopment. Future research should include detailed individual-level information on prenatal exposure, neurobehavioral performance, and covariates for adjustment.

There was only a .45 difference in IQ and that may even be an error of data calculation. It should also be noted that China has higher levels of naturally occuring fluoride in the water. Also, because of a lack of pollution control, there's a lot more fluorine pollutants. China and India are the best places for these kinds of studies.

I won't say Fluoride is 100% safe. It isn't. Too much is very dangerous.

Here's another study that produced similar results, again in China. Association of lifetime exposure to fluoride and cognitive functions in Chinese children: A pilot study.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Sodium fluoride is used in rat poison. I don't think they put it in there so rats can have healthy teeth and bones. Also, there's this little gem:

Sodium Fluoride (NaF) is not used in water fluoridation anymore.

hexafluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) and its salt sodium hexafluorosilicate (Na2SiF6) are the common compounds used in the US.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

My only question is why did the Nazi's use it in their water?

If we can find out why they did that I think well understand why its in our water too.

snopes.com says this isn't true though, we all know snopes is the word of God.

/sarcasm

To be honest. I haven't researched this angle that much. Even though it has been cited a lot. The most common arguments I've seen are "Toxic Chemical Waste" by product of the phosphate and aluminum industry.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Awesome, this is definitely a show I will be looking forward to.

This has been a very touchy subject ever since I've been on ATS and I've seen it get as heated as Middle Eastern topics which IMO are the most hectic so the staff will have their hands full with this one lol.

In regards to those studies I mentioned in my earlier post, I wish it would have been more than a meta-study and that more people were tested for a longer duration of time so we could have a more conclusive explanation.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I have heard stories that the orgins of where we got floride are from the erly 1900's when we started producing fertilizer in mass quanities. There was an area of 50 miles around the plant where fertilizer was being produced and everyhing was deadin that area because of floride going unchecked in the area as a biproduct. So they had to start removing the floride from the emission and that created a surplus of it. That surplus created the need to find uses for it and that is how we got to the point we are at with floride.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Does it NEED to be in the water?

What NEEDS to be in the water?

Is it a mineral?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I didn't know they didn't use sodium fluoride anymore. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Is pure H20 (water) considered toxic to humans and the environment?

Yes! Pure H2O has an LD50 (lethal dose 50%) of 90 mL/kg (Rat - Route: oral).
2nd.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Do not need it in my water but do not mind it in toothpaste where is is useful. I live in Sweden who do not fluoride and we have no big problem with tooth decay even when drinking too much soda.

The whole idea that you should waste money to buy chemicals to add to the water when you can instead buy toothpaste is insane.

What Sweden said about fluoridation.

They recommended other ways of reducing tooth decay (improving food and oral hygiene habits) instead of fluoridating tap water. They also found that many people found fluoridation to infringe upon personal liberty/freedom of choice by forcing them to be medicated, and that the long-term effects of fluoridation were insufficiently acknowledged. They also lacked a proper study on the effects of fluoridation on formula-fed infants.

Even if I often disagree with Swedish policy this one is spot on from my point of view.
edit on 17-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Water, H20, is also an industrial waste product...

In the wrong concentration yes. Everything is about how much is unhealthy for you. Some chemicals are very unhealthy at lower levels than others. Drinking too much water to quickly will kill you since your body cannot handle it.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Water, H20, is also an industrial waste product...

In the wrong concentration yes. Everything is about how much is unhealthy for you. Some chemicals are very unhealthy at lower levels than others. Drinking too much water to quickly will kill you since your body cannot handle it.

Here is an interesting graphic i stumbled upon.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
It has also been shown to calcify the Pineal Gland. The Pineal Gland is very important for the connection with The Creator.

There are methods in order to "de-calcify" the Pineal Gland.

namaste

P.S. Interestingly, The Pope has a representation of the Pine Cone (pine Cone = PINEal gland) in the staff He carries. At The Vatican, there is an altar that One can pray to the PINE cone..

Jesus "You ARE the Church™"

Maybe it does mess with the Pineal Gland making it harder to activate. But even if it is harder to activate I do not think it as impossible to activate it and the senors connected to it. Need a real observation on quantum energy level to really see what happens in the body and how they interact and we do not seem to be on that level yet scientifically. We cannot even prove how Reiki works scientifically and make real observations yet on the quantum energy state.
. And we think we are advanced. Lol

The dark ages.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I agree with the picture that any chemical is toxic in the wrong amount (and also depending on where the chemical is in the body) but if we really wanna know what happens in a body and any hidden side effects that we do not know about (and not just guess it is ok), then we need to look at what happens at the right resolution and chemical level is from my point of view to low resolution to really examine what happens and how the energy in different forms interact with each other.

Quantum energy level is the resolution we need to really see and not be blind and ignorant. Everything else is just a simplified model and will not give us the truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Here is an interesting graphic i stumbled upon.

Where did you find that if I may ask?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
www.slweb.org...

I hadn't noticed anyone point out that there are some that have to take fluoride in medication. I would think this would mean they have to pay more attention to additional fluoride.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Good luck. I made a thread that showed that there were no proven horrible consequences of drinking properly dosed fluoridated water. People would rather hold their mothers hand then even consider a possibility that the fluoride monster won't hurt them...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join